MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Public Diary of an Aspirant

This thread is a much needed one and two earlier threads were closed due to some people who could not maintain the sanctity of the thread. All of us fall into boredom, depression, loneliness. SOmetimes writing it out, venting them out lightens the burden.

Taking note from the earlier thread - "Because a very good part of this prepration consists of thinking , over thinking, self motivation, creative writing etc" courtesy -@ruush

KINDLY NOTE this is for writing your feelings and not spamming it with garbage. If someone wants to do bakar kindly create another thread but KINDLY DONT SPOIL THIS ONE

Comments

• :+1:
    You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind
  • edited June 27
    Loneliness, depression, boredom are unique to human beings as nature has provided us with a higher form of intelligence.

When we do not utilise this faculty, we get bored.

So, the only way out is to keep busy.

We should be too busy to get bored or depressed.

Role of friends, family, partner is finite in nature. We feel bored even after having all of them. Thus, Creativity is the only solution as the scope is infinite.

Boredom was alien to inventors such as Newton, Einstein or Tesla because of the crave for creativity.

Many reasons to still remain happy.
  • edited June 27
    how does it feel to tag yourself? And by the way ganwaar engineer hee apne naam ke aage Er lagaate hain.
  • edited June 27

how does it feel to tag yourself? And by the way ganwaar engineer hee apne naam ke aage Er lagaate hain.
    hahahahaha

sahi pakde hain

Many reasons to still remain happy.
  • I am writing something. Yes, I plan to make it the most boring thing ever written. I go to the store. A car is parked. Many cars are parked or moving. Some are blue. Some are tan. They have windows. In the store, there are items for sale. These include such things as soap, detergent, magazines, and lettuce. You can enhance your life with these products. Soap can be used for bathing, be it in a bathtub or in a shower. Apply the soap to your body and rinse. Detergent is used to wash clothes. Place your dirty clothes into a washing machine and add some detergent as directed on the box. Select the appropriate settings on your washing machine and you should be ready to begin. Magazines are stapled reading material made with glossy paper, and they cover a wide variety of topics, ranging from news and politics to business and stock market information. Some magazines are concerned with more recreational topics, like sports card collecting or different kinds of hairstyles. Lettuce is a vegetable. It is usually green and leafy, and is the main ingredient of salads. You may have an appliance at home that can quickly shred lettuce for use in salads. Lettuce is also used as an optional item for hamburgers and deli sandwiches. Some people even eat lettuce by itself. I have not done this. So you can purchase many types of things at stores.

If I drive around, I sometimes notice the houses and buildings all around. There are also pieces of farm land that are very large. Houses can be built from different kinds of materials. The most common types are brick, wood, and vinyl or synthetic siding. Houses have lawns that need to be tended. Lawns need to be mowed regularly. Most people use riding lawnmowers to do this. You can also use a push mower. These come in two varieties: gas-powered and manual. You don’t see manual push-mowers very much anymore, but they are a good option if you do not want to pollute the air with smoke from a gas-powered lawnmower. I notice that many families designate the lawnmowing responsibility to a teenager in the household. Many of these teenagers are provided with an allowance for mowing the yard, as well as performing other chores, like taking out the trash, washing the dishes, making their bed, and keeping the house organized. Allowances are small amounts of money given by parents to their children, usually on a weekly basis. These usually range from 5 rupees to 15 rupees, sometimes even 20 rupees. Many parents feel that teenagers can learn financial responsibility with this system.

Now I will talk about farm land. Farm land can be identified by some common features. They almost always consist of a very large patch of dirt with small green plants lined up in very long rows. You may sometimes see farm equipment riding over these rows, like tractors or combines. These machines help farmers grow more crops in less time. They are a very helpful invention. Some different types of crops are soybeans, cotton, corn, tomatoes, tobacco, and lettuce (which I mentioned earlier). Most crops are used as food, and can be defined as either fruits or vegetables. Some are commonly eaten raw, after being rinsed in water to remove any dirt. Some are often cooked, which helps give them a more pleasant taste and makes them easier to chew. A very versatile vegetable is the potato. It can be eaten raw, or it can be cooked in a variety of ways. They can be baked, and many people like to add butter to them. They can be mashed, and a lot of times brown gravy or milk gravy is poured on top of them. They can be cut into thin strips and fried. Typically a large amount of grease is required to prepare potatoes in this style, but they are easy to make and easy to eat. You can order them at several fast-food restaurants. Potatoes can also be boiled, stewed, and scalloped. There is a wide variety of options available to you when cooking potatoes.

Some other types of crops grown on farm land are used for other purposes. Cotton is used to make clothing (which I also mentioned earlier). It is a very versatile and inexpensive material for clothes. Such items as shirts, pants, socks, and underwear can be made from cotton. The process of converting cotton from a cotton plant to clothing is fairly complicated. Today, cotton is harvested more efficiently through the use of the cotton gin, invented by Eli Whitney many years ago.

Tobacco is another type of crop. It is used in making cigarettes. A lot of people smoke cigarettes, even though many medical sources have identified them as harmful to people’s health. Warnings are printed on cigarette packages reminding people of possible dangers resulting from smoking. Cigarettes are available in several brands, including Marlboro, Salem, and Virginia Slims. There is a brand called Kool, but I don’t know whether they are still available at most outlets. Tobacco farming is a large industry, and currently there is debate about it. Recently the government decided on some regulations that cost tobacco companies a large amount of money.

If you notice, some farm lands have animals living on them. Most of these are cows, and there are also pigs, sheep, and goats living on farms. Some are raised for the milk they provide. This milk goes through several processes to ensure that it is not contaminated before it is made available to consumers at stores (which I mentioned earlier). Another use for farm animals is meat. Three popular types of meat are beef, pork, and chicken. Beef comes from cows. Pork comes from pigs. Chicken comes from chickens, but you probably knew that. These animals are raised to become plump and healthy, then they are killed, sometimes at slaughter houses. The meat is then removed from their bodies, cleaned, and made available at a variety of stores and restaurants. Sometimes this process can seem gross, but it is part of an advanced ecological food chain on earth. Just like birds eat worms and tigers eat deer, human beings eat cows and pigs. The main difference is that we don’t eat animals raw. We cook the meat to remove blood, fat, and germs from it. We also season our meat with salt or different kinds of sauces. The end result is food that is very tasty and is healthy for us.

Farmers do not like trespassers. If a farmer sees one, he will sometimes shoot at them with a shotgun that he owns. Trespassing is against the law. Laws are created by government to prevent people from living in fear. They are meant to provide safety for citizens. Our government in America consists of a legislative branch, an executive branch, and a judicial branch. The legislative branch makes laws based on the concerns of citizens they represent. The executive branch consists of the President. This person enforces the law, and he has certain other duties like declaring war and approving bills prepared by members of the legislative branch. The President is also considered the leader of our country. The judicial branch interprets the laws. This branch consists of the courts and the trials held in them. Here a judge and jury determine from evidence presented by lawyers whether someone is guilty of breaking a law. Initial law enforcement takes place among police officers. They are the first people to encounter situations where a law is being broken. If a criminal (law-breaker) becomes too violent or hostile, they will use guns or mace or nightsticks to administer immediate punishment. Their goal is to bring the criminal under control, so that he can receive a punishment determined by members of the judicial branch of government. Punishments mostly include time in jail, but they can also include fines and, in extreme cases, the death penalty. There is controversy surrounding the death penalty.

@Tropicana @Felipé @KF_Pilo
    तू नज़्म नज़्म सा मेरे होंठो पे ठहर जा...
  • Are bhai logon ye thread chhod do yaar. Meri personal vinti hai. Night Birds pe aa jao. :mrgreen:
    I've deleted gmail. Account won't be accessible anymore. @Tropicana as well as @Normal .
  • how does it feel to tag yourself? And by the way ganwaar engineer hee apne naam ke aage Er lagaate hain.
    aapko mujse kya problem hay? did i ever say anything to you? galti ho gayi , 5 saal pehle nahi socha id banate samay !
  • how does it feel to tag yourself? And by the way ganwaar engineer hee apne naam ke aage Er lagaate hain.
    aapko mujse kya problem hay? did i ever say anything to you? galti ho gayi , 5 saal pehle nahi socha id banate samay !
    Bhatki hui aatma ko kisi se problem nahi hoti.. uske hathe jo chad jae uske hi pakke pad jati hai :tongue:
  • edited June 27
    There was this man X,Driving a car, down town lane. He had been sacked from his job. The summer heat, burning his soul, and the traffic jams no longer affected him. He had lost his job, how would he pay the bills for his children, how would he show his face to his wife, who would be the "sole earning member" now. How would he show up to a society, that believed in his Immense potential, everything seemed so distraught.

As he was stuck in this traffic signal, a young boy aged 10 or 12, trying to sell flowers for a living was running desperate, knocking every door of every car. "Boom boom boom" he knocked Xs cars window. Nonchalantly, he waved off, the boy made some gestures. X never paid a heed. The lights turned green, X's car rushed past the post.

In the side rear view mirror, X saw something, that would send him chills down the spine. The young guy had fainted, and lay by the roadside. X realized, that the boy wasn't selling flowers, but was just asking from him, water to drink.

X moved on, and so did the " hustle bustle life " of the city.
    X

• Full name
    :
    Justin Peter Griffin
    Peter Löwenbräu Griffin
    Kichwa Tembo (African name)
    Gggwggwg (Hebrew name)
    Last Reported Age

Peter Löwenbräu Griffin, Sr., born Justin Peter Griffin according to my birth records, am the protagonist of the show and title character. I am a man of Irish descent currently residing in Quahog, Rhode Island with my wife Lois Griffin. I was born in Mexico. I agreed to abandon a revolt of my father-in-law Carter Pewterschmidt's servants in exchange for him using his connections to make me a United States citizen. According to "I Dream of Jesus", I attended Providence High School. Together, me and Lois have three children, Chris, Meg, and baby Stewie In addition, I and Lois had a child named Peter Griffin Jr. who died when I shook him too much. I also adopted an intellectual/ leftist douche-bag talking dog named Brian who formerly lived on the street as a stray. My favorite pastime is watching TV, with my favorite shows consisting of Star Trek, Three's Company and Charles in Charge. I am also a huge KISS fan and followed them during the KISS Stock shows and even got a copy of Kiss Saves Santa for Christmas.

An I.Q. test in "Petarded" confirms that my low intellect places me in a category below mentally retarded. My mental shortcomings have resulted in various accidents to other people injuries on multiple occasions to my wife Lois. My attention span is also incredibly short. Given my short attention span, as well as my erratic and frequently inappropriate behavior, it is conceivable that I suffers from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, or ADHD. In addition I am often seen getting hurt mostly by ,my own fault.

Among the members of my family, I tends to treat Meg with the least respect
    My favorite song is the Trashmen's "Surfin' Bird", and I love the song to the point of repeatedly singing it, playing the record of it, and trying to convince others that "the bird is the word".

Friends
    Aside from Brian my best friends are Glenn Quagmire, Joe Swanson and Cleveland Brown. We enjoy hanging out at their local bar, The Drunken Clam, drinking and chewing the fat. we do many things together.

he is incensed because you forgot to tag him :lol:
    sayonara
  • edited June 27
    Xs marriage with his job, futile as it may seem served an important purpose. It kept his bones and sinews together, body and soul together. The intellectual in X had long died, he only looked at it with a reverence, full of wonderlust, of what he might have been. There was so much potential. Instead, his life has now been reduced to the shallow cubicle of the 5th floor of some glass tower, where he codes, because he has to, he wears formals, because he has to, and he drinks, because he has to. Aah, when was the last time, I did something, that was solely for making me happy, X thought. " Tring Tring, Mr. X, your manager awaits you in his cabin" announced alexa. "Mr. X, you see, Innovation is the lifeline of technology" his manager began. Xs eyes glanced into the hollow faces of other formal wearing management trainees, who weren't paid wages last month, because, their firm wasn't innovative enough to garner profits. That night, X drunk a lot, and blabbered on the futility of his job. The next morning, X rushed right at 8 am, an hour before his schedule.
    X
  • edited June 27
    It is funny how i have always considered myself less. Funny how at the same time i have considered myself better. How at the same time i have held others in high regard only to find that they had their own limitations.
    What breaks a man? It is not his dreams or his abilities but the others. The idea of a secure successful life according to the stabdards set by others.
    I am not suggesting one should not seek what others regard highly but one should not break in the endeavour. There is so much in a person that is way more than one particular set goal.
    It is all about being fearless and unleashing one's potential.
    Fearlessness from the consequences. So called security binds us to not explore ourselves and in the later life the same security binds us to a passionless routine, the same fears bind us more into the society. It takes a lot to free the mind, one by one.
    Do not wait for the right time be ready for it, seek it

Rain..
  • Alright. Here is something I wanna confess.

I'm an introvert guy by nature, and I don't share stuff even with best friends. Friends, who only lucky ones get!

I'm attracted towards depressed souls. I help them unconditionally. And when my role is over, I take a silent exit. People often ask me why do I do this. What do I get from all this..?? I just smile. Like this. :)

Okay. Here is the real story behind it.

It was June 201X. The semester breaks after the 4th semester.

There used to be guy in our class. I met him in 3rd semester. We started talking and became sort of friends. He was normally chirpy, and was studious too.

Then I got to know about the dark things about him. He had no friends. He didn't talk to his parents. He always felt lonely, and somehow considered me as his best friend. He was deeply sunk in depression for years.

So back to June 2012. I was myself battling heavy depression. Breakup, traumatic issues at home, lost friends and what not. He messaged me on Facebook. We started chatting. I left the chat midway for some work. When I came back, he had left messages like where did you go.."Abe l*du bye to bol.."

I was deeply immersed in my own thoughts, so I didn't reply him. Next morning I thought of sending him a good morning, but he had deactivated his account by then. Strange, I thought!

Next month we all assembled in our college, as the 5th semester had begun. For some reason my eyes were looking for him. When I enquired, I got to know that he had committed suicide. On the same day when he deactivated his account. And the last conversation he had with anyone was with me. That facebook chat was the last words he shared with anyone, before jumping from the terrace of his home!

I went numb. I couldn't speak. No this cannot be true. He cannot kill himself. He cannot do this to me.

I could've saved him. Had I replied to him that night, the story could've been something else. But I didn't. For my own selfish reasons. Though I didn't kill him, I didn't save him. I could've. I should've. I knew I was the only one he talked to. But I chose to ignore that. Because I was selfish. Guilt started overcoming me. And I slowly became a shadow of what I used to be.

This, along with many other reasons, prompted me towards the final solution. I was on sleeping pills and antidepressants, and I gulped them all. 25 pills. And in the last minute I was conscious, I regretted it. I could've handled all this. I was not so weak. If I get a chance to live again, I'll solve everything and start a new journey. Only if. But my eyes closed in a split second.

Luckily, my weak body couldn't handle all those pills, and forced me to throw up. All this was followed by hospitalization and therapy sessions. Luckily, my saviours kept all this a secret, and I could start a new life devoid of any stigma.

He commited suicide, so did I. I survived, he didn't.

I became highly empathetic towards depressed persons. I forced myself to come out of depression, coz I knew my next mission. Help those who're still stuck.

So that was the beginning of my new life. And since then, I've made a point that whoever comes in my life learns something in that direction. Every life is precious, and I make people aware of that. Every depressed person can be happy and contended again, and I shall support them in their need of hour.

I couldn't save my friend. I still have a lot of guilt left. But it sure is lessening with course of time.

Have a nice day everyone.
  • Humidity said:

Alright. Here is something I wanna confess.

I'm an introvert guy by nature, and I don't share stuff even with best friends. Friends, who only lucky ones get!

I'm attracted towards depressed souls. I help them unconditionally. And when my role is over, I take a silent exit. People often ask me why do I do this. What do I get from all this..?? I just smile. Like this. :)

There used to be guy in our class. I met him in 3rd semester. We started talking and became sort of friends. He was normally chirpy, and was studious too.

Then I got to know about the dark things about him. He had no friends. He didn't talk to his parents. He always felt lonely, and somehow considered me as his best friend. He was deeply sunk in depression for years.

So back to June 2012. I was myself battling heavy depression. Breakup, traumatic issues at home, lost friends and what not. He messaged me on Facebook. We started chatting. I left the chat midway for some work. When I came back, he had left messages like where did you go.."Abe l*du bye to bol.."

I was deeply immersed in my own thoughts, so I didn't reply him. Next morning I thought of sending him a good morning, but he had deactivated his account by then. Strange, I thought!

Next month we all assembled in our college, as the 5th semester had begun. For some reason my eyes were looking for him. When I enquired, I got to know that he had committed suicide. On the same day when he deactivated his account. And the last conversation he had with anyone was with me. That facebook chat was the last words he shared with anyone, before jumping from the terrace of his home!

I went numb. I couldn't speak. No this cannot be true. He cannot kill himself. He cannot do this to me.

I could've saved him. Had I replied to him that night, the story could've been something else. But I didn't. For my own selfish reasons. Though I didn't kill him, I didn't save him. I could've. I should've. I knew I was the only one he talked to. But I chose to ignore that. Because I was selfish. Guilt started overcoming me. And I slowly became a shadow of what I used to be.

This, along with many other reasons, prompted me towards the final solution. I was on sleeping pills and antidepressants, and I gulped them all. 25 pills. And in the last minute I was conscious, I regretted it. I could've handled all this. I was not so weak. If I get a chance to live again, I'll solve everything and start a new journey. Only if. But my eyes closed in a split second.

Luckily, my weak body couldn't handle all those pills, and forced me to throw up. All this was followed by hospitalization and therapy sessions. Luckily, my saviours kept all this a secret, and I could start a new life devoid of any stigma.

I became highly empathetic towards depressed persons. I forced myself to come out of depression, coz I knew my next mission. Help those who're still stuck.

So that was the beginning of my new life. And since then, I've made a point that whoever comes in my life learns something in that direction. Every life is precious, and I make people aware of that. Every depressed person can be happy and contended again, and I shall support them in their need of hour.

I couldn't save my friend. I still have a lot of guilt left. But it sure is lessening with course of time.

Thanks for sharing. Quoting it before you change your mind and edit it. Difficult to comment on your experience. But if destiny chose this method to make you compassionate, then I am dumbfounded. You are a blessing to those around you.
    Auf Wiedersehen
  • क्या लिख रहे हो यार ।

समझ ही नही पड़ रहा
  • Humidity said:

oh man! this is so intense you made me cry dude.....hope ur friend is at peace now...and to you i wanna say it is not ur fault buddy and plzz take care of urself.
  • Humidity said:

:heart:
  • Xs marriage with his job, futile as it may seem served an important purpose. It kept his bones and sinews together, body and soul together. The intellectual in X had long died, he only looked at it with a reverence, full of wonderlust, of what he might have been. There was so much potential. Instead, his life has now been reduced to the shallow cubicle of the 5th floor of some glass tower, where he codes, because he has to, he wears formals, because he has to, and he drinks, because he has to. Aah, when was the last time, I did something, that was solely for making me happy, X thought. " Tring Tring, Mr. X, your manager awaits you in his cabin" announced alexa. "Mr. X, you see, Innovation is the lifeline of technology" his manager began. Xs eyes glanced into the hollow faces of other formal wearing management trainees, who weren't paid wages last month, because, their firm wasn't innovative enough to garner profits. That night, X drunk a lot, and blabbered on the futility of his job. The next morning, X rushed right at 8 am, an hour before his schedule.

Dude, aita cholbe na. Good one. :naughty:
  • I never give explanations when accused of something I didn't do. Often this makes other people feel the opposite: that I've committed the act, and for the very same reason I'm feeling too ashamed to answer.

Some people who know me thoroughly, say that I've got too much attitude that way. That it's not a big deal to just open your mouth and say, "No, you're wrong. I didn't do it."

But is this the real reason..??

I once had two friends. A boy and a girl. In a relationship. They both were very close to my heart. Some misunderstanding happened and they were very close to breaking up. I got to know, and in the next few days everything was normal again.

However, they heard from someone that I was the one who created this misunderstanding. The reason: I wanted them to break up so that I can eventually get the girl. I just returned from the table tennis court, and was looking forward to a great evening with friends. I got a call from my friend, and he told me it was a conference call, with his girlfriend on line too.

He dropped the bomb. And asked me why did I do all this. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't speak. My ears refused to believe what I just heard.

Then the girl said why did I broke their trust. It was shocking. It looked like a prank. But it wasn't. I knew at that very point that my friendship with both of them was over.

I drank a little water, and told them in a firm voice that I'm not answerable to them. He cut the call. I knew this was the last time we talked as friends. I cancelled the evening, saying I'd like to watch a movie on my laptop alone. They bought it, or at least it appeared like that.

I couldn't sleep that night. How can some rumours get the better of years of friendship..??

Eventually they got to know the truth. I got a call again and they apologized. I simply said we're not friends anymore, and I've nothing against them. And if they haven't called for some work, I'm busy, and would like to call some other time. That was the last time I heard both of their voices.

One girl, who knew all of us, once approached me saying she wanted to talk about something. We were in a cafe, and she brought that matter up. She asked me why didn't I explain I wasn't wrong when I was being accused. I replied I never explain things. Had they asked me, I'd have answered properly. But they chose to accuse me. And I never explain that way.

She liked that. We started meeting more and you know what happens next. We were in a relationship.

Some day I went out shopping with a girl friend, and her boyfriend called her to break up with her. She broke down and started crying. I hugged her and tried to make her feel better. I kissed her hair, and finally she was better. I dropped her home, and asked her to call me if she needed anything.

Next day she invited me in a cafe to say thanks. We were talking, and I got a call from my girlfriend. She said she wanted to meet me ASAP. I gave her the address of the cafe, and she said she'll be there in 15 min. I was excited, as we three could pass some good time together.

She arrived. Her eyes were moist. I knew something was wrong. She straightaway asked me for how long I had been cheating on her. I was surprised. She said she knew I was kissing some girl the previous day, and I should not try to defend myself even once. She said she's breaking up with me right there, and she never wants to see my face again.

My friend tried to say something, but I motioned her not to. My then ex-girlfriend went away. She didn't turn back even once.

10 minutes passed like anything. I told my friend I needed some time alone. She knew I was not going to contact anyone for next few days. That night I thought how easy it is to mustrust someone. And if it's really that easy, I never want anyone to trust me again. Holy shit! This thing is so bad. Her mistrust in me stings more than the breakup. And more than that what stings is that she was the one who knew perfectly that I didn't give explanations. Still she chose to accuse me instead of asking me. I deleted her number right there, knowing it was the end of the relationship.

Do I really have an attitude problem..?? I don't know. What I know is, if I'm accused of something I didn't do, by someone who's close to me, I hit a certain low. I start grieving and mourning the trust that is dead now. My throat chokes, and words won't come out even if I try. And hitting the rock bottom means I'm not in my senses to even try speaking!

Anyway. Sleep Well!
  • Sulabh shauchalay
    Sabka maalik domino
  • Humidity said:

I never give explanations when accused of something I didn't do. Often this makes other people feel the opposite: that I've committed the act, and for the very same reason I'm feeling too ashamed to answer.

Some people who know me thoroughly, say that I've got too much attitude that way. That it's not a big deal to just open your mouth and say, "No, you're wrong. I didn't do it."

But is this the real reason..??

I once had two friends. A boy and a girl. In a relationship. They both were very close to my heart. Some misunderstanding happened and they were very close to breaking up. I got to know, and in the next few days everything was normal again.

However, they heard from someone that I was the one who created this misunderstanding. The reason: I wanted them to break up so that I can eventually get the girl. I just returned from the table tennis court, and was looking forward to a great evening with friends. I got a call from my friend, and he told me it was a conference call, with his girlfriend on line too.

He dropped the bomb. And asked me why did I do all this. I was dumbfounded. I couldn't speak. My ears refused to believe what I just heard.

Then the girl said why did I broke their trust. It was shocking. It looked like a prank. But it wasn't. I knew at that very point that my friendship with both of them was over.

I drank a little water, and told them in a firm voice that I'm not answerable to them. He cut the call. I knew this was the last time we talked as friends. I cancelled the evening, saying I'd like to watch a movie on my laptop alone. They bought it, or at least it appeared like that.

I couldn't sleep that night. How can some rumours get the better of years of friendship..??

Eventually they got to know the truth. I got a call again and they apologized. I simply said we're not friends anymore, and I've nothing against them. And if they haven't called for some work, I'm busy, and would like to call some other time. That was the last time I heard both of their voices.

One girl, who knew all of us, once approached me saying she wanted to talk about something. We were in a cafe, and she brought that matter up. She asked me why didn't I explain I wasn't wrong when I was being accused. I replied I never explain things. Had they asked me, I'd have answered properly. But they chose to accuse me. And I never explain that way.

She liked that. We started meeting more and you know what happens next. We were in a relationship.

Some day I went out shopping with a girl friend, and her boyfriend called her to break up with her. She broke down and started crying. I hugged her and tried to make her feel better. I kissed her hair, and finally she was better. I dropped her home, and asked her to call me if she needed anything.

Next day she invited me in a cafe to say thanks. We were talking, and I got a call from my girlfriend. She said she wanted to meet me ASAP. I gave her the address of the cafe, and she said she'll be there in 15 min. I was excited, as we three could pass some good time together.

She arrived. Her eyes were moist. I knew something was wrong. She straightaway asked me for how long I had been cheating on her. I was surprised. She said she knew I was kissing some girl the previous day, and I should not try to defend myself even once. She said she's breaking up with me right there, and she never wants to see my face again.

My friend tried to say something, but I motioned her not to. My then ex-girlfriend went away. She didn't turn back even once.

10 minutes passed like anything. I told my friend I needed some time alone. She knew I was not going to contact anyone for next few days. That night I thought how easy it is to mustrust someone. And if it's really that easy, I never want anyone to trust me again. Holy shit! This thing is so bad. Her mistrust in me stings more than the breakup. And more than that what stings is that she was the one who knew perfectly that I didn't give explanations. Still she chose to accuse me instead of asking me. I deleted her number right there, knowing it was the end of the relationship.

Do I really have an attitude problem..?? I don't know. What I know is, if I'm accused of something I didn't do, by someone who's close to me, I hit a certain low. I start grieving and mourning the trust that is dead now. My throat chokes, and words won't come out even if I try. And hitting the rock bottom means I'm not in my senses to even try speaking!

Anyway. Sleep Well!

Sorry but :D
  • Feminist: you go griirrrrrlllllllll !!!!!
    Girl: ButWhere?? :o ButWhy?? :/

She, the fire of my loins...
  • But who ain't a slave, this way or that?
  • Thank god for women. Rest is rust and stardust.
  • Some give me so much power over them as though they become like stone. And however hard you hit the stone, you don't feel powerful. The dynamics of power enters only when there is resistance. Infact, at times, only through seeing resistance erupt can power be recognized in a system. There goes your Foucault.

Now to the drops.
  • edited June 28
    People must have a little bit of ego, atleast, in the sweet name of mandir wahi banayenge, to be able to stop short of pedastalizing a human being. More so considering most in our age have become more mean and selfish -- it's the current culture, stupid -- who are mostly not deserving of your reverence my dear. No stop doing that. It harms your persona. Believing in whatever they say even when they take you on a ride through shitsberg. Where is the fucking bolt? Jam that obsequiousness right away.
  • Ok bye. Enough.
  • The fallacy of the Human kind is that they would no care to waste even 1 moment checking their Bank Balances, given they know that its their last day/week on Earth
    X
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog