MGP/MGP+ 2018 - Starts 18th Nov - Admissions Open.
Admissions for MGP/MGP+ 2018 are now open. Course begins from 18th Nov, 2018. Read Complete details here. To subscribe visit http://instamojo.com/ForumIAS

@Fuhrer Is Extra Attempt reality?

Is it true that in 2017 extra attempt will be granted?Please let us know Sir.You have credible source both in DoPT and UPSC
«13

Comments

  • +1 @Fuhrer please!!!
    ये वक़्त ना ठहरा है, ये वक़्त ना ठहरेगा |
    यूही गुज़र जाएगा घबराना कैसा |
    हिम्मत से काम लेंगे, घबराना कैसा |
  • A very pertinent question. Please throw some light on this. Thanks.
  • bpsc_ias said:

    Is it true that in 2017 extra attempt will be granted?Please let us know Sir.You have credible source both in DoPT and UPSC

    Yo
    Valar Morghulis
  • Fuhrer said:

    bpsc_ias said:

    Is it true that in 2017 extra attempt will be granted?Please let us know Sir.You have credible source both in DoPT and UPSC

    Yo
    It means yes!!
  • Fuhrer said:

    bpsc_ias said:

    Is it true that in 2017 extra attempt will be granted?Please let us know Sir.You have credible source both in DoPT and UPSC

    Yo
    Thanks a lot.
    ये वक़्त ना ठहरा है, ये वक़्त ना ठहरेगा |
    यूही गुज़र जाएगा घबराना कैसा |
    हिम्मत से काम लेंगे, घबराना कैसा |
  • @Fuhrer Bhai result kab aa rha?
  • Fuhrer said:

    bpsc_ias said:

    Is it true that in 2017 extra attempt will be granted?Please let us know Sir.You have credible source both in DoPT and UPSC

    Yo
    Thank you very much Sir.Many many thanks for your reply
  • bpsc_ias said:

    Fuhrer said:

    bpsc_ias said:

    Is it true that in 2017 extra attempt will be granted?Please let us know Sir.You have credible source both in DoPT and UPSC

    Yo
    Thank you very much Sir.Many many thanks for your reply
    isko kuchh pata nahi..hawabaz hai ye
  • edited February 12
    according to credible info as i share earlier too:-
    ab permanently max age 33 year aur max attempt 7 ho jayege
    sath main, 14-15 main jinka attempt khatm huwa hai irrespective of age unko chance

    official decoration kuch dino main ho jayega just wait : :)
  • 2014 ka exam diya tha humne. Pahla attempt tha.wo bhi is wajah se kyonki 32 wala niyam lagu hua tha.Prelim ka result bhee nahin dekha. 2015 ka form nahi bhara.

    Nov 2014 me humari age 31 sal thi

    Nov 83 dob hai
    Kya karna chahiye humko
    Sahayta kariye aap sab


  • KB Pandey said:

    2014 ka exam diya tha humne. Pahla attempt tha.wo bhi is wajah se kyonki 32 wala niyam lagu hua tha.Prelim ka result bhee nahin dekha. 2015 ka form nahi bhara.

    Nov 2014 me humari age 31 sal thi

    Nov 83 dob hai
    Kya karna chahiye humko
    Sahayta kariye aap sab


    aapka case thodha complex hai waite for noti

  • edited February 12
    Extra attempt @fuhrer dega!! Ww2 wala germany thode hai!! :/

    Waise kya news hai @fuhrer :lol:
    Man is sometimes extraordinarily, passionately, in love with suffering.
  • edited February 12
    MSD2016 said:

    KB Pandey said:

    2014 ka exam diya tha humne. Pahla attempt tha.wo bhi is wajah se kyonki 32 wala niyam lagu hua tha.Prelim ka result bhee nahin dekha. 2015 ka form nahi bhara

    Nov 2014 me humari age 31 sal thi

    Nov 83 dob hai
    Kya karna chahiye humko
    Sahayta kariye aap sab


    aapka case thodha complex hai waite for noti

    Why is it so


    GIVEN: MY DOB IS SOME DATE OF November 1983

    TILL THE 30 AGE LIMIT: I was eligible till 2013

    (However did never appear till 2013)



    AFTER THAT THE 6 ATTEMPTS AND 32 RULE CAME:

    I suddenly became eligible and gave 2014




    I WAS ELIGIBLE FOR 2015:

    I DID NOT APPEAR.


    NOW I HOPE I AM CLEAR ENOUGH.




    Can someone comment regarding my chances here for an attempt .
  • Fuhrer said:

    bpsc_ias said:

    Is it true that in 2017 extra attempt will be granted?Please let us know Sir.You have credible source both in DoPT and UPSC

    Yo
    Hello
    Anil kapoor model the ex-moderator
    @Fuhrer 'fuhu-fuhu' how are you


  • blind said:

    Fuhrer said:

    bpsc_ias said:

    Is it true that in 2017 extra attempt will be granted?Please let us know Sir.You have credible source both in DoPT and UPSC

    Yo
    Hello
    Anil kapoor model the ex-moderator
    @Fuhrer 'fuhu-fuhu' how are you


    Aa raha hai woh tumhari marne @shopra
  • @Fuhrer bhai I only trust you. I appear every year and I have 1 shot left. Will I get 1 more shot in 2018 too?
    Dead and departed general caste player. RIP.
  • @Fuhrer bhai I only trust you. I appear every year and I have 1 shot left. Will I get 1 more shot in 2018 too?

    2018 main max age 33 aur attempt 7 rahega

    ab dekh lijiye
  • image
    Dead and departed general caste player. RIP.
  • KB Pandey said:

    MSD2016 said:

    KB Pandey said:

    2014 ka exam diya tha humne. Pahla attempt tha.wo bhi is wajah se kyonki 32 wala niyam lagu hua tha.Prelim ka result bhee nahin dekha. 2015 ka form nahi bhara

    Nov 2014 me humari age 31 sal thi

    Nov 83 dob hai
    Kya karna chahiye humko
    Sahayta kariye aap sab


    aapka case thodha complex hai waite for noti

    Why is it so


    GIVEN: MY DOB IS SOME DATE OF November 1983

    TILL THE 30 AGE LIMIT: I was eligible till 2013

    (However did never appear till 2013)



    AFTER THAT THE 6 ATTEMPTS AND 32 RULE CAME:

    I suddenly became eligible and gave 2014




    I WAS ELIGIBLE FOR 2015:

    I DID NOT APPEAR.


    NOW I HOPE I AM CLEAR ENOUGH.




    Can someone comment regarding my chances here for an attempt .


    Does this mean ,I am eligible because I exhausted the 6th attempt in 2015 ?
  • 7th attempt guys' thoughts right now .. Kisi tarah list mein ghusa de re baba


    वो दया का भाव.. या कि शौर्य का चुनाव .. या कि हार का वो घाव..
    तुम ये सोच लो ..
    या की पुरे भाल पे जला रहे विजय का लाल .. लाल यह गुलाल..
    तुम ये सोच लो ..
    रंग केशरी हो.. या मृदंग केशरी हो.. या कि केशरी हो ताल ..
    तुम ये सोच लो ..
  • Fuhrer said:

    bpsc_ias said:

    Is it true that in 2017 extra attempt will be granted?Please let us know Sir.You have credible source both in DoPT and UPSC

    Yo
    Bhai attempt ka declaration kab tak aa jayega..
    Result ki koi date fix hui?
  • Fuhrer is modi in disguise
  • KB Pandey said:

    KB Pandey said:

    MSD2016 said:

    KB Pandey said:

    2014 ka exam diya tha humne. Pahla attempt tha.wo bhi is wajah se kyonki 32 wala niyam lagu hua tha.Prelim ka result bhee nahin dekha. 2015 ka form nahi bhara

    Nov 2014 me humari age 31 sal thi

    Nov 83 dob hai
    Kya karna chahiye humko
    Sahayta kariye aap sab


    aapka case thodha complex hai waite for noti

    Why is it so


    GIVEN: MY DOB IS SOME DATE OF November 1983

    TILL THE 30 AGE LIMIT: I was eligible till 2013

    (However did never appear till 2013)



    AFTER THAT THE 6 ATTEMPTS AND 32 RULE CAME:

    I suddenly became eligible and gave 2014




    I WAS ELIGIBLE FOR 2015:

    I DID NOT APPEAR.


    NOW I HOPE I AM CLEAR ENOUGH.




    Can someone comment regarding my chances here for an attempt .


    Does this mean ,I am eligible because I exhausted the 6th attempt in 2015 ?
    Bhai what exactly is ur question?
    I will succeed not immediately but definitely
  • @all...Due to sensitivity of issue i cannot share much details publicly. Have patience! Everything will be clear soon.
    Valar Morghulis
  • Fuhrer said:

    @all...Due to sensitivity of issue i cannot share much details publicly. Have patience! Everything will be clear soon.

    Good fuhrer ... good
  • 2by2_6by6 said:

    Fuhrer said:

    @all...Due to sensitivity of issue i cannot share much details publicly. Have patience! Everything will be clear soon.

    Good fuhrer ... good
    good bakaiti
  • Fuhrer said:

    @all...Due to sensitivity of issue i cannot share much details publicly. Have patience! Everything will be clear soon.

    Hahaha
  • andy133 said:

    Fuhrer said:

    @all...Due to sensitivity of issue i cannot share much details publicly. Have patience! Everything will be clear soon.

    Hahaha
    :D
    "You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf"
  • Fuhrer said:

    @all...Due to sensitivity of issue i cannot share much details publicly. Have patience! Everything will be clear soon.

    Ghanta..
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog