ForumIAS New Batch Announcement 

MGP Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)       PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP + Batch C: (Starts 25th January, Ends 17th September)    PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 
MGP Batch C (Rapid): (Starts 25th Jan, Ends 19th Apr)              PLAN DOCUMENT        PAYMENT LINK 

Unique Shiksha - Free Interview Guidance and Q&A Session withEx-UPSC Chairman, Prof. DP Agrawal
on 18th feb (Sunday) at 11:30 AM . Interview session attendees will get free Mock Interview along with e- book.
Details & Registration Call Tel. No :- 8287360360 ,
Enroll here:- www.uniqueshiksha.com/igp

Interview Preparation: CSE 2016

Comments

• kaguya said:

How to defend low CGPA in interview. Why don't they understand that even with low grades I was able to crack two awesome placements (ITC and Schlumberger). :D
    Having faced two interviews (CSE and ESE), I have came across this question both times. :'(

tell me figures then I will tell you whether it is can be defended or should be ceded
  • kaguya said:

How to defend low CGPA in interview. Why don't they understand that even with low grades I was able to crack two awesome placements (ITC and Schlumberger). :D
    Having faced two interviews (CSE and ESE), I have came across this question both times. :'(

tell me figures then I will tell you whether it is can be defended or should be ceded
    I am just a 7 pointer. (ok 6 point someone) :|
  • kaguya said:

I guess the problem in my 95+ % in 10th and 12th. So this CGPA looks very bad. :D
  • kaguya said:

kaguya said:

me too...it's not that low...why they care so much about it...anyway you can say I was more interested in gaining practical knowledge than periodic examinations..and it payed off when I got decent placement... ;)
  • kaguya said:

kaguya said:

me too...it's not that low...why they care so much about it...anyway you can say I was more interested in gaining practical knowledge than periodic examinations..and it payed off when I got decent placement... ;)
    Hmm.
    I told them the truth last time. (Gf and stuff). They were looking at me as if she was their daughter. :mrgreen:
    Anyways it didn't work. Need to be more professional in what I say. B)
  • kaguya said:

kaguya said:

kaguya said:

Hmm.
    I told them the truth last time. (Gf and stuff). They were looking at me as if she was their daughter. :mrgreen:
    Anyways it didn't work. Need to be more professional in what I say. B)
    :p
  • Finished Westworld last night. Is True Detective worth night out. :D
  • @kaguya Season 1 - Yes. Season-2 No
  • Online movies k liye koi achhi site btao.. esp English.
    Med Sc.. 4th attempt
  • Aniket said:

Online movies k liye koi achhi site btao.. esp English.

http://fmovies.se/
  • Aniket said:

@Pagalmadmax kya try kiya hai.. anti chess or stalemate? Stalemate to bhot baar hua h mere saath but anti chess kv khela nhi.

stalemate bhai...wo try kiya hai bahut baar bas 6-7% hi hai success rate..
    Maximum time by chance hi hota h wo.. :open_mouth:
    Med Sc.. 4th attempt
  • @kaguya Season 1 - Yes. Season-2 No

:)
  • kaguya said:

Aniket said:

Online movies k liye koi achhi site btao.. esp English.

http://fmovies.se/
    Thanx bro
    Med Sc.. 4th attempt
  • Are yar, now Just cause 2 links are broken. :rage:
    Age of Empires type game batao ? This can be downloaded quickly. I have nothing to do now. I am sick of Counter-strike now.
  • kaguya said:

Are yar, now Just cause 2 links are broken. :rage:
    Age of Empires type game batao ? This can be downloaded quickly. I have nothing to do now. I am sick of Counter-strike now.

clash of clans khelo.. dream league soccer khelo.. agar kbhi football se rishta na rha ho fr bhi football ke fan ho jaoge
    Med Sc.. 4th attempt
  • Aniket said:

kaguya said:

Are yar, now Just cause 2 links are broken. :rage:

clash of clans khelo.. dream league soccer khelo.. agar kbhi football se rishta na rha ho fr bhi football ke fan ho jaoge
    Football toh nahi acha lagta. I like cricket but the games are pathetic.

• Aniket said:

@lokhitawadi oops i missed it.. just another variant of chess.. the rules are same but objective is different.. just googled it.. :smiley:

It is a fun game .. I often play it at en.lichess.org
    बने पुजारी प्रेमी साकी, गंगाजल पावन हाला,
    रहे फेरता अविरत गति से मधु के प्यालों की माला'
    'और लिये जा, और पीये जा', इसी मंत्र का जाप करे'
    मैं शिव की प्रतिमा बन बैठूं, मंदिर हो यह मधुशाला ।
  • Is there an interview transcript compilation available online? Kindly share the link if you know.
    In the midst of fearful uncertainties, romanticize the countless possibilities...
  • Do good graduation marks matter in CSE interview ?
    CSE 2016 Indian Police Service ( IPS )
  • Do good graduation marks matter in CSE interview ?

Yes. At least it helps avoiding uncomfortable questions.
    My poor grades gives the impression that I took graduation lightly (I did actually) :D
  • ksonu said:

Neyawn said:

DrSheldon said:

Anybody with any of the following hobbies, kindly pm me. 1.quizzing, 2. Nature photography, 3.social networking.

Awesome to have you back :)
    @Neyawn what should be the strategy for candidates who have given mains and are 50-50 about getting interview call. how to achieve the balance between 2016 and 2017 attempts?(optional PubAd)
    How is it 50-50 bro,on what criteria
  • Aniket said:

@lokhitawadi oops i missed it.. just another variant of chess.. the rules are same but objective is different.. just googled it.. :smiley:

It is a fun game .. I often play it at en.lichess.org
    One of my hobbies is anti-chess itself. Even i play it in en.lichess.org
  • I was just going through this thread and i would recommend that you should work on your patience level and becoming a "pleasant" personality for interview.As an independant obsever,i felt u need to work on keeping calm under stress situations.
    anjus said:

Prepare for some other exam if u are unemployed.and if employed then focus on ur job.mains results are often full of surprises, so its better to live in present in hope for better future

thank you for your "help". i do not have employment issues.

my question says what can i do to make best use of these months from preparation point of view. if mains results throw surprises, what can be done to improve for mains next year. I am not confident anyway because i havent been able to do well in my optionals, as per my expectation.
  • jitendr said:

I was just going through this thread and i would recommend that you should work on your patience level and becoming a "pleasant" personality for interview.As an independant obsever,i felt u need to work on keeping calm under stress situations.

anjus said:

Prepare for some other exam if u are unemployed.and if employed then focus on ur job.mains results are often full of surprises, so its better to live in present in hope for better future

my question says what can i do to make best use of these months from preparation point of view. if mains results throw surprises, what can be done to improve for mains next year. I am not confident anyway because i havent been able to do well in my optionals, as per my expectation.
    Everyone knows the need to keep calm.
    But how many of us actually can ? But yes we should strive to.

• Try following Sandeep Maheshwari video of basic meditation..ots very easy and really helps..I think people should give it a try
    .also it helps in kbowing new perspectives
    kaguya said:

jitendr said:

I was just going through this thread and i would recommend that you should work on your patience level and becoming a "pleasant" personality for interview.As an independant obsever,i felt u need to work on keeping calm under stress situations.

anjus said:

Everyone knows the need to keep calm.
    But how many of us actually can ? But yes we should strive to.
  • edited December 2016
    [link removed] Members are warned against posting whatsapp / telegram links/ mobile numbers. Anyone found posting such links on several threads will be banned.
  • how to defend a 5 point CGPA in engineering(civil)?
  • Ganz said:

how to defend a 5 point CGPA in engineering(civil)?

Raju Rastogi from 3 idiots.. copy that :lol:
    Med Sc.. 4th attempt
  • Aniket said:

Ganz said:

how to defend a 5 point CGPA in engineering(civil)?

Raju Rastogi from 3 idiots.. copy that :lol:
    lol...on a serious note,will dat work?
  • Bhai main scientist hu BARC mein..And did graduation from bits pilani ...interview clear samjhu? ^﹏^ if at all background matters..which i think does not..its all about the performance of the day..waise mera to mains mein bhi nhi hoga
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog