10 Days to Prelims – 10 Things to Keep in Mind by Anudeep Durishetty CSE 2017 AIR 1
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh batch of Philosophy from10th JUNE(Evening) -5:15 pm & 14th JUNE(Morning)– 11 am
                                                " Highest marks 306 by Juhi Jalota rank 122 "

For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com
To know her strategy &answersheet: CLICK HERE

Interview Preparation: CSE 2016

Comments

• @all i forgot where i put the DAF printout. How can i download print it again??

Never Out of Fight
  • Football and playing guitar as hobbies pe questions Kya aa sakte hai ?

Which one is better? Arsenal or Tottenham?
    A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of the sheeps.
  • Mates, I have given internet surfing and cricket as hobbies. How should I approach to the internet surfing as a hobby? TIA.
  • Hobbies question ka alag thread baniye koi.
    Now It Ends...
  • Kya Pura 6 page ka DAF rhta hai kya Board members ke paas.....?

• Kya Pura 6 page ka DAF rhta hai kya Board members ke paas.....?

No Others have summary sheet only.
  • Frnds, my hometown is in UP....but i have never spent more than 1year(combined) in UP, because my father is in Paramilitary and regular transfer from here and there.So How can i better prepare for UP related Qs?
    I dont want to give excuse that i havenot lived there,etc.

• If a Qs is asked, which political party u support (in light of coming UP/GUJ election),are we supposed to give genuine answer ?.I support BJP,but if members are critical of BJP, and ask counter Qs such as how u will maintain neutrality, secularism etc.?.How to defend?
  • Frnds, my hometown is in UP....but i have never spent more than 1year(combined) in UP, because my father is in Paramilitary and regular transfer from here and there.So How can i better prepare for UP related Qs?
    I dont want to give excuse that i havenot lived there,etc.

You cannot say that. You are supposed to know about everything which is in daf. Internet use karo and frame possible Qs and As repository. Get them evaluated by peers. Practice saying them.
  • If a Qs is asked, which political party u support (in light of coming UP/GUJ election),are we supposed to give genuine answer ?.I support BJP,but if members are critical of BJP, and ask counter Qs such as how u will maintain neutrality, secularism etc.?.How to defend?

This question will NOT be asked .. If asked, play the non-partisan card
    बने पुजारी प्रेमी साकी, गंगाजल पावन हाला,
    रहे फेरता अविरत गति से मधु के प्यालों की माला'
    'और लिये जा, और पीये जा', इसी मंत्र का जाप करे'
    मैं शिव की प्रतिमा बन बैठूं, मंदिर हो यह मधुशाला ।
  • Hey I have mentioned in hobby column that I like cooking in pastime. Now what should I do now
  • equaliser said:

Hey I have mentioned in hobby column that I like cooking in pastime. Now what should I do now

Cook

i dnt think they will ever ask u this question
    dn forget what we read in ethics and polity abt civil servants attitude and qualities
    one was to be non political, non partisan

agar puch bhi lia hw to maintain neutrality say ki i shd focus on my work rather than who has implemented the policy...governments wil cm n go bt i hv to be committed as equally as always
    He is out there holding your hand...
  • kaguya said:

equaliser said:

Hey I have mentioned in hobby column that I like cooking in pastime. Now what should I do now

Cook
    What should I cook
  • equaliser said:

kaguya said:

equaliser said:

Cook
    What should I cook
    Answers to the probable questions which you can think of.
  • I am dam serious yaar
    Is there anyone hang mentioned similar hobby
  • equaliser said:

I am dam serious yaar

So what all you can cook or have cooked ?
  • equaliser said:

I am dam serious yaar

I remember ppl who chosed cooking being asked difference between different type of cooking oil.
    Now It Ends...
  • kaguya said:

equaliser said:

I am dam serious yaar

Recipe bhi poochte hain :p
    बने पुजारी प्रेमी साकी, गंगाजल पावन हाला,
    रहे फेरता अविरत गति से मधु के प्यालों की माला'
    'और लिये जा, और पीये जा', इसी मंत्र का जाप करे'
    मैं शिव की प्रतिमा बन बैठूं, मंदिर हो यह मधुशाला ।
  • equaliser said:

One of my friend had filled the same hobby in past interview. He was preparing for civil services for 3 years before going to the board doing no job. And the chairman of the board sarcastically said.. it's been 3 years that you have graduated. And you are doing nothing just cooking at home? :lol:
    A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of the sheeps.
  • equaliser said:

I am dam serious yaar

Yeah... i have mentioned cooking as hobby
  • equaliser said:

I am dam serious yaar

Yeah... i have mentioned cooking as hobby
    Google various terms shallow frying.... steaming...baking....have asked such things in past....
    Codex amilenterius ke baare mein bhi
    Spelling may be wrong
  • edited December 2016
    Mine are cooking, commodity market watch and online gaming..
    Cooking me safe side rehne k liye..traditional Indian cuisine..especially gujarati, marwadi and South Indian dishes.
    baaki snacks,starters etc..
    More Important question could b why cooking!! Hence get a good answer for that..
  • kaguya said:

equaliser said:

I am dam serious yaar

Simple khichhdi, Idli, momos, chowmin,
  • equaliser said:

I am dam serious yaar

I remember ppl who chosed cooking being asked difference between different type of cooking oil.
    Thanks
  • Aniket said:

equaliser said:

One of my friend had filled the same hobby in past interview. He was preparing for civil services for 3 years before going to the board doing no job. And the chairman of the board sarcastically said.. it's been 3 years that you have graduated. And you are doing nothing just cooking at home? :lol:
    :smiley:
  • For cooking as a hobby.
    2 questions from my friends side..
    1. How to make Bajre ki roti
    2. I what time gol gappe can be made.?
    Race against time.
  • For cooking as a hobby.
    2 questions from my friends side..
    1. How to make Bajre ki roti
    2. I what time gol gappe can be made.?

bajre ki roti..you have to prepare and use the dough instantly...moisture(warm water) should be a little more than wheat as the chapati breaks while rolling..to prevent the breaking..a little wheat floor can b added..
    Oh bc I am pro :mrgreen:
    gol gappe ka tukka mar denge..never in the mositure..hence evening.. :p
  • koi wo list dedo jisme sab rankers k subject wise marks the kisi thread pe thi i forgot

it had optional codes also i am unable to retrieve
    He is out there holding your hand...
  • We can make a wats app group for preparation..wat say?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog