CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY: Seminar on - 27th Sep. - 5pm & 9th Oct. – 11 am
Foundation Classes: 28th Sep. and 29th Sep.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

MAINS TEST SERIES FOR GS. Which is the best according to your experience.

Hi friends.
There are so many test series in the market for GS Mains that there tends to be lot of confusion at times. Vision ias, chronicle ias, synergy, vajiram etc........ I have experience of taking Vision ias test series and my experience was--
1. they are good, structured and flexible
2. checking was very delayed last year, some copies took even 20 days
3. however because of flexibility they offer, i procastinated and didnt write many tests, waste of money.
4. couldn't go for any test discussions as i didnt have time to specially travel 2 hour to and from rajinder nagar.

what has been your experience friends? which test series you recommend and why? people who have written test series before, have you given all their tests on time?
Mein rahaan te nahi turda,
Mein turda taan raah bande..

Comments

• Hi friends,
    I have taken tests from ganesh ias academy chennai. good test. Quality questions were set by them. assessment was very good. They gave comments question by question and even focussed on the language.good
  • but we folks from delhi can't take tests in chennai. :(
    Mein rahaan te nahi turda,
    Mein turda taan raah bande..
  • Prelims is over & now the next tension is mains. I am busy exhausting my net pack... browsing to collect various information.
    I am here to collect information about institutes that provides online GS mains test series. Information available on internet, helped me to understand 3 institutes that conduct online GS mains test papers i.e. Vision IAS, Elite IAS and Synergy.
    Would love to know more about features/nature/compatibility of test series of these coachings, from my brothers in Delhi. Comment pls...
  • @Karthik Muralidharan, join Elite IAS for your GS mains test series. You may find worth for your money. Vision IAS or Synergy may be a bit costlier. Comparative Fee structure for 12 Mock Test in these 3 institutes - Elite IAS (Rs.8900), Vision IAS (Rs.15000) & Synergy (Rs.16500).

For online mains test series your option gets narrowed - choose either Vision IAS or Elite IAS, non other have their own platform to conduct mains exam.
  • @Karthik Muralidharan, join Elite IAS for your GS mains test series. You may find worth for your money. Vision IAS or Synergy may be a bit costlier. Comparative Fee structure for 12 Mock Test in these 3 institutes - Elite IAS (Rs.8900), Vision IAS (Rs.15000) & Synergy (Rs.16500).

For online mains test series your option gets narrowed - choose either Vision IAS or Elite IAS, non other have their own platform to conduct mains exam.
    Elite IAS is cheaper but what about the quality... Attempts are costlier... Sorry for my ignorance but would be genuinely asking you about your experience with them... Majority of us, we know about Vision, Synergy or GSScore but hardly heard any feedback about Elite IAS...
  • @amitpalbhagat, this was my experience with vision two years back as well... Especially about the delay in copy correction... Rather my experience with GSScore was relatively good... Providing you the youtube link of one discussion with Manoj Sir. If you feel like, after seeing the video, go and meet him... Especially since they upload the videos online, which are accessible, you won't be missing the discussions as well...
  • @amitpalbhagat, this was my experience with vision two years back as well... Especially about the delay in copy correction... Rather my experience with GSScore was relatively good... Providing you the youtube link of one discussion with Manoj Sir. If you feel like, after seeing the video, go and meet him... Especially since they upload the videos online, which are accessible, you won't be missing the discussions as well...
    bhai what about answer writing...i mean for those who enrol for online course...how do the conduct mock for those

Down-yes Out-No

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।
  • @OkramNgamthang
    No idea... Call them naa... You'll get their number from their website or maybe from their advts...
  • how is buju mains test series?
  • sry.....byju's?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog