Current Affairs for Prelims 2019 | Online | Offline | 25th March@5PM
Course is available in both Online & Offline Mode.
Join Online Classes | Join Offline Classes | Click here to know more
We are hiring!

मध्यप्रदेश गृहराज्य के रूप में : साक्षात्कार प्रश्न

दोस्तों,
यहाँ पर हम मध्यप्रदेश के बारे में
ऐसे मुद्दों के बारे में
विस्तार से विचार करेंगे,
जिनके बारे में हमसे
IAS के Interview के दौरान
जाना जा सकता है.
चन्द्रगुप्त :
किस्मत पहले ही लिखी जा चुकी है,
तो कोशिश करने से क्या मिलेगा ?
चाणक्य :
क्या पता किस्मत में ही लिखा हो
कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!

Comments

• first issue is,
    vyaapam scam..
    चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • MP gajab hai
    Let's gamble one more time !
  • socio economic disparities in mp

pdf
    pdf
    Report on Socio-Econonic Disparities in Madhya Pradesh.pdf
    चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • mp official website
    http://www.mp.nic.in/
    चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • priya ji questions bhut h aap mere ko solution de do toh mein ek chepa hua doc paste maar deta hu :D 8->
    In order to survive,we cling to all we know & understand.And we label it reality.
    But knowledge & understanding are ambiguous.That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.
    Isn't that another way of looking at it???
  • friends,
    can anyone share any link about technical details of vyapam scam?
    चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • mp waale sirf scams hi kar sakte hain,
    priya ke alaawa ek v aur nahin hai,
    jiska mains clear ho..!!!
    चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • @all,
    can anyone provide me d answer of the following question,
    why mp is underdeveloped???
    चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • @all,
    The reasons are to large extent similar to that of other BIMARU States.

Economic reasons : Low per capita Income, low growth rate of economy, High proportion below poverty line, Low productive efficiency due to malnutrition, Low contribution of secondary and tertiary sector in whole economy, less urbanization, Large number of unskilled people because of poor educational infra-structure. Insufficient industrialization. And wherever there are industries they have not that impact on improving the economy of the region as expected. In Rewa-Satna belt there are 6/7 Major Cement plants but their socio-economic effect is not that pronounced as in some other industrial places in Gujrat or other part of India. Poor social infra-structure in Health and education. High IMR etc

Huge tribal population living socially,economically and politically on the margins of society. Neglecting education, still sticking to their age old ways of life style and way of earning. Govt has not been able not been able to integrate them with mainstream society.

Agriculture : No green revolution. No perennial rivers, No good network of canals for irrigation except some area of western MP.

Though recently MP has registered remarkable growth rate in Agriculture. MP is belt of pulse production but since many years Pulse production is almost static leading to the decay in the per capita pulses availability.

Social reasons: Because of low population density plus huge tribal population social conflict to claim the rights in natural resources specially land have not been that acrimonious as was/is in UP or Bihar. That's the reason MP people are comparatively calm ans not eagerly inclined to move out of their home places in desperation of having good education or job. As you must have realized majority of youth opt to go to Bhopal or Indore for studies purposes thus limiting the range and options of mobility which is one major marker of development.

In Up Bihar social fault-lines when coupled with crunching land resource led to new alternate politics which to great extent has socio-economically empowered traditionally discriminated sections of society which was not the case with MP. MP is still a traditionally two party ruled state. So hierarchy is society is still traditional to large extent with strong caste- system thus restricting the social mobility.

If you see MP is such a large state with more than 70 million population, but making least national news. even states like Haryana and Himachal make more news in national level as compared to MP for good or bad reasons. Society of MP is somewhat mediocre and average society, though it would not be prudent to say this thing in these words at interview but I hope u understand.

If you compare traditional educational system of MP vs UP/Bihar, there is huge difference in quality. MP has been promoting mediocrity since beginning as compared to these two states. Have a look at text books by MP board, you will know. In Kvs and Navodaya school most of the teachers in north India are from UP and Bihar because of their education system. Personally I know few of my friends who were board topper but finally settled with a seat in mediocre state engineering/medical college, only ray of hope has been BITs because of 90% criteria otherwise when same toppers claimed their rank at all India level, most of them fared average.

दह जाऊं तो आग, बह जाऊं तो नीर ... ढह जाऊं तो रेत, सह जाऊं तो पीर
  • @all,

Economic reasons : Low per capita Income, low growth rate of economy, high proportion below poverty line, low productive efficiency due to malnutrition, low contribution of secondary and tertiary sector in whole economy, less urbanization, large number of unskilled people because of poor educational infra-structure. Insufficient industrialization. And wherever there are industries they have not been that impactful in improving the economy of the region as expected. In Rewa-Satna belt there are 6/7 Major Cement plants but their socio-economic effect is not that pronounced as in some other industrial places in Gujrat or other part of India. Poor social infra-structure in Health and education. High IMR etc

Huge tribal population living socially,economically and politically on the margins of society. Neglecting education, still sticking to their age old ways of life style and way of earning. Govt has not been able to integrate them with mainstream society.

Agriculture : No green revolution. No perennial rivers. No good network of canals for irrigation except some area of western MP.

Though recently MP has registered remarkable growth rate in Agriculture. MP is belt of pulse production but since many years Pulse production is almost static leading to the decay in the per capita pulses availability.

Social reasons: Because of low population density plus huge tribal population social conflicts to claim the rights in natural resources specially land have not been that acrimonious as was/is in UP or Bihar. That's the reason MP people are comparatively calm and are not eagerly inclined to move out of their home places in desperate search of good education or employment. As you must have realized majority of youth opt to go to Bhopal or Indore for studies purposes thus limiting the range and options of mobility which is one major marker of development.

In Up/ Bihar social fault-lines when coupled with crunching land resource led to new alternate politics which to great extent has socio-economically empowered traditionally discriminated sections of society which was not the case with MP. MP is still a traditionally two party ruled state. So hierarchy in society is still traditional to large extent with strong caste-system thus restricting the social mobility.

If you see MP is such a large state with more than 70 million population, but making least national news. Even states like Haryana and Himachal make more news in national level as compared to MP for good or bad reasons. Society of MP is somewhat mediocre and average society, though it would not be prudent to say this thing in these words at interview but I hope u understand.

If you compare traditional educational system of MP vs UP/Bihar, there is huge difference in quality. MP has been promoting mediocrity since beginning as compared to these two states. Have a look at text books by MP board, you will know. In Kvs and Navodaya school most of the teachers in north India are from UP and Bihar because of their education system. Personally I know few of my friends who were board topper but finally settled with a seat in mediocre state engineering/medical college, only ray of hope has been BITs because of 90% criteria otherwise when same toppers claimed their rank at all India level, most of them fared average.
    दह जाऊं तो आग, बह जाऊं तो नीर ... ढह जाऊं तो रेत, सह जाऊं तो पीर
  • Thanks dost..!!!
    @all,

Economic reasons : Low per capita Income, low growth rate of economy, high proportion below poverty line, low productive efficiency due to malnutrition, low contribution of secondary and tertiary sector in whole economy, less urbanization, large number of unskilled people because of poor educational infra-structure. Insufficient industrialization. And wherever there are industries they have not been that impactful in improving the economy of the region as expected. In Rewa-Satna belt there are 6/7 Major Cement plants but their socio-economic effect is not that pronounced as in some other industrial places in Gujrat or other part of India. Poor social infra-structure in Health and education. High IMR etc

Huge tribal population living socially,economically and politically on the margins of society. Neglecting education, still sticking to their age old ways of life style and way of earning. Govt has not been able to integrate them with mainstream society.

Agriculture : No green revolution. No perennial rivers. No good network of canals for irrigation except some area of western MP.

Social reasons: Because of low population density plus huge tribal population social conflicts to claim the rights in natural resources specially land have not been that acrimonious as was/is in UP or Bihar. That's the reason MP people are comparatively calm and are not eagerly inclined to move out of their home places in desperate search of good education or employment. As you must have realized majority of youth opt to go to Bhopal or Indore for studies purposes thus limiting the range and options of mobility which is one major marker of development.

In Up/ Bihar social fault-lines when coupled with crunching land resource led to new alternate politics which to great extent has socio-economically empowered traditionally discriminated sections of society which was not the case with MP. MP is still a traditionally two party ruled state. So hierarchy in society is still traditional to large extent with strong caste-system thus restricting the social mobility.

If you see MP is such a large state with more than 70 million population, but making least national news. Even states like Haryana and Himachal make more news in national level as compared to MP for good or bad reasons. Society of MP is somewhat mediocre and average society, though it would not be prudent to say this thing in these words at interview but I hope u understand.

चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • Also have a look on Highest production of Wheat from past 2 years. Plus awarded multiple times for Good Governance intitiative & tourism. And not a tiger's state anymore.
    A little knowledge that acts is worth infinitely more than much knowledge that is idle.
    Kahlil Gibran
  • Thanks..!!!
    Also have a look on Highest production of Wheat from past 2 years. Plus awarded multiple times for Good Governance intitiative & tourism. And not a tiger's state anymore.
    चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • @mod
    close this thread,
    ab priya ko iski jarurat nahin,
    aur priya ke alawa mp ke kisi aur ka mains v clear huaa nahin..!!!
    =))
    =)) =))
    =)) =)) =))
    =)) =))
    =))
    चन्द्रगुप्त :
    चाणक्य :
    कि कोशिश से ही मिलेगा !!
  • last interview mein mujhse mp se related kai factual questions punchhe the,
    is baar humein achchhe se taiyaari karni hai..
    Sirf IAS
    2014: Interview
    2015: Waiting For The Mains Result
  • Hey I'm also from rewa. Who else is from here? We can prepare for interview together. My medium is English though.
    Wanted to be Batman and see now here i am stuck with UPSC.
  • aap v rewa ko ho..

PRIYA ko jaankar achchha laga
    Siddhesh said:

Hey I'm also from rewa. Who else is from here? We can prepare for interview together. My medium is English though.

Sirf IAS
    Sirf IAS
  • mp waalon,
    jaago doston
    Sirf IAS
  • priya ji...i am also from rewa....can u please tell us what questions you faced in your interview about rewa or mp?i am also preparing for interview.
  • kya kisi aur ne mains diya tha...priya ke alaawa mp se???
    Sirf IAS
  • Hey... I am from the neighbouring district, Singrauli... this thread is hardly active.... Lets discuss one or two topics each day.....
  • @impriya mene bhi diya hai mains first attempt hai so can contribute if you can tell what kinds of questions is being asked in the interview
    me morena district se hu
  • now result is out in with geo please post yours so we can form group for interview
  • This year 35 out of 51 districts have been declared drought affected. Which are those areas? Why does MP have such a severe drought problem every year? What steps government has taken? What more steps could be taken?
    @Anil_Rathore_1507 @ImPriya @imurpriya @Siddhesh @Kapil Sharma
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google