Current Affairs Revision Classes + Answer Writing For Mains 2019 
the one class you can bank upon to ace Mains 2019
Don't just believe what we say, your first class is on us. Attend by registering HERE
STARTS 24th June | 5 PM
.

Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Best of Luck, Everyone + Prelims 2019 Paper Download And Discussion

Bests everyone!

Do awesomely well tomorrow. Stay confident and sleep well.

#1 don’t overthink in the paper
#2 reach center at least half an hour before the exam
#3 don’t Panic about last moment questions / syllabus you have bit seen
#4 you have done what you could, now leave it to God / fate
#5 Sleep very well before the exam. Carry your own water bottle.
#6 After half time darken the bubbles of questions you have solved. Don’t wait for last moment.
#7 If you find questionable that you don’t know in the beginning itself, start solving from question 100 and backwards, your set May be beginning with questions for areas such as culture environment or an area which is not your strong area.
#8 don’t worry about things that wont probably happen.

@Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh @iwra please add :)
*No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
«1345

Comments

  • thanks a lot sir.
    HUSTLE
  • All the best everyone for prelims do well :smiley: :star:
  • All d best Everyone !
    It's time to make it count !!
  • how is the Josh ???
  • gone sir !! :lol:
  • All the best everyone. Godspeed : )
  • Thanks @Neyawn
    All the best everyone :)
  • Thanks !!
    All the best to everyone!!!
    :)
  • Thanks @Neyawn bhai.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, COURAGE, GLORY.
  • All the best everyone.
    Do your best. :)
    Will is everything.


  • Answer key with detailed explanation
  • anyone with csat keys ?
    Chaman meñ iḳhtilāt-e-rañg-o-bū se baat bantī hai ,

    Ham hī ham haiñ to kyā ham haiñ tum hī tum ho to kyā tum ho .
  • Does methane oxidise in atmosphere. I think oxidising methane requires additional heat. If it self oxidises in atmosphere, why it is said that methane is removed from atmosphere in 20 years?
  • Oldhorse said:

    Does methane oxidise in atmosphere. I think oxidising methane requires additional heat. If it self oxidises in atmosphere, why it is said that methane is removed from atmosphere in 20 years?

    I agree ...I searched it was mentioned it converts into water droplets by forming hydroxyl ions...it does not get oxidised to co2
  • Oldhorse said:

    Does methane oxidise in atmosphere. I think oxidising methane requires additional heat. If it self oxidises in atmosphere, why it is said that methane is removed from atmosphere in 20 years?

    and it takes more than 20 years, that's the issue with GHGs more so with CFCs
  • Mycroft said:

    Oldhorse said:

    Does methane oxidise in atmosphere. I think oxidising methane requires additional heat. If it self oxidises in atmosphere, why it is said that methane is removed from atmosphere in 20 years?

    and it takes more than 20 years, that's the issue with GHGs more so with CFCs
    methane is a short lived pollutant toh maar dia oxidise wla only upsc knows kya hoga
  • What about social capital question...I marked no of literates
  • If state legislature doesn't have rule on a particular matter, shouldn't it follow Lok Sabha rules....someone please clarify
  • Oldhorse said:

    If state legislature doesn't have rule on a particular matter, shouldn't it follow Lok Sabha rules....someone please clarify

    speaker ko powers hote honge rules bnane ke
  • _k_ said:

    Oldhorse said:

    If state legislature doesn't have rule on a particular matter, shouldn't it follow Lok Sabha rules....someone please clarify

    speaker ko powers hote honge rules bnane ke
    Bhai from what I understand, if there are no rules in Lok Sabha, it follows British convention. So even if speaker makes rules, he should look towards something.

    Anyways we won't be able to know these answers for sure. For 2018, upsc didn't even release answer keys.
  • edited June 2
    Also Mir bakshi office was started by Sher shah and not khiljis... please someone clarify on this too
  • Oldhorse said:

    Also Mir bakshi office was started by Sher shah and not khiljis... please someone clarify on this too

    How can you claim first and ask for a clarification from others later?
  • Black hole question... why everyone giving gravitation wave ?? the significance of recent discovery is understanding of singularity ...isn't it?
    https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2019/4/11/18306110/first-image-black-hole-eht-event-horizon-singularity
  • and cloud and dew vaala question; it is basically clouds absorbing the long wave radiation from earth and then radiating it back; they dont reflect the radiations back
  • Oldhorse said:

    _k_ said:

    Oldhorse said:



    Anyways we won't be able to know these answers for sure. For 2018, upsc didn't even release answer keys.

    UPSC did release the keys after the results in April. It's available at https://upsc.gov.in/examinations/answer-keys
  • Oldhorse said:

    _k_ said:

    Oldhorse said:

    If state legislature doesn't have rule on a particular matter, shouldn't it follow Lok Sabha rules....someone please clarify

    speaker ko powers hote honge rules bnane ke
    Bhai from what I understand, if there are no rules in Lok Sabha, it follows British convention. So even if speaker makes rules, he should look towards something.

    Anyways we won't be able to know these answers for sure. For 2018, upsc didn't even release answer keys.

    UPSC did release the keys after the results in April. It's available at https://upsc.gov.in/examinations/answer-keys
  • Black hole question... why everyone giving gravitation wave ?? the significance of recent discovery is understanding of singularity ...isn't it?
    https://www.vox.com/science-and-health/2019/4/11/18306110/first-image-black-hole-eht-event-horizon-singularity

    The question mentions about the merger of two blackholes. So it's clearly not about the first image of blackhole.
  • Hello Friends and Seniors!
    Need your help.

    The ink in the omr bubble got spread out of the box when i put question paper on it.
    It was not as dark as the bubble-10% as dark as a bubble. It happened at two places on my omr sheet.
    I am so worried about this. Can someone please shed some light on the consequences of this?
    Will the omr read it.. will it take it as a stray mark..
  • Hello Friends and Seniors!
    Need your help.

    The ink in the omr bubble got spread out of the box when i put question paper on it.
    It was not as dark as the bubble-10% as dark as a bubble. It happened at two places on my omr sheet.
    I am so worried about this. Can someone please shed some light on the consequences of this?
    Will the omr read it.. will it take it as a stray mark..

    Nothing to worry
  • probable cut off for general
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google


Factly