All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
on 22nd May, 2019 CLICK HERE to know more and apply
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

SBI clerk . Huge vacancy.

Has anyone applying for this post ... More than 9000 seats are to be filled. We can strategie and prepare over internet.

Comments

• It has more than 20000 salary and working hrs are strictly 9-5... !!

• Someone graduated at the age of 22, but waited 7 years before qualifying their first PT.
    Someone graduated at 21, and did PT Mains and had final results by 22.
    Someone joined IAS at 21 and climbed the natural ladders.
    Someone joined at 28 and later went on to become the Chairman of TRAI
    Someone never joined Civil Services but became the founder of India's largest E Commerce company.
    Someone was rejected by companies, rejected by Civil Services, rejected by social entrepreneurs, they went on to become the greatest academicians that advises Governments.
    Someone couldn't make it to PT in Three attempts, later went to USA graduated with economics and later became one of the leading economist of the World.
    Someone became a CEO at 25 , and died at 50.
    While another became a CEO at 50, and lived to 90 years.
    Someone is still single, while someone has got married.
    Obama retired at 55, but Trump started at 70.
    Someone rejects Civil Services was rejected by Civil Servants, was made to wait outside the rooms of Civil Servants now employs over 100 IAS officers some of them retired and some who took VRS because of it.
    Everyone in this world works based on their time zone.
    People around you might seem to go ahead of you, while some might seem to be behind you.
    But everyone is running their own RACE, in their own TIME.
    Do not envy them
    They are in their time zone , and you are in yours.
    So, RELAX and WORK HARDER
    You're not LATE,
    You're not EARLY.
    YOU ARE VERY MUCH ON TIME.
    YOUR TIME WILL COME.
  • Clerk ??

yes.... i dream and aspire to be this...

come join me
  • Clerk ??

and MC what u aspire?
  • Clerk ??

and MC what u aspire?
    Uff
    :/ y r u abusing me like this ? i was also a group c employee
    no offence just asking coz i thought it was probationary
  • edited May 11

Clerk ??

and MC what u aspire?
    Uff
    Sorry

I was trying to dispose my frustrations of somewhere else on someone else ...but u only poked me 1st
    If u want u can abuse me...I will not report to mods....

• Clerk ??

and MC what u aspire?
    Uff
    Sorry

I was trying to dispose my frustrations of somewhere else on someone else ...but u only poked me 1st
    If u want u can abuse me...I will not report to mods....

Actually those who are already frustrated and at break points in life always find smallest reason to get frustrated an 1st blame others then venting out frustrations somewhere else...

Even if the person in point is totally busy and happy in their life and do not even know that such things are happening...lol... So I will say just ignore my Randi Rona..
  • Now I need only one thing .. a work were I can enough to buy my roti kapda aur Makan... Baas... At a far flung place of all these cities and known persons... I just need peace and a quite life... Now I do not have much expectations from anyone or anything....
    I want to totally eleminate all the human factor from my fucked up life... So that words like expectations and pain , loses meaning from life.... I do not know.... I simply unable to stay alone in a room or flat... I do not know anything... I ocationaly find my solace in street dogs who life around my rented house... It feels so good when I see their pure happynes when they see me and I feel wanted... They ask to pamper them ...I love them...then they lick my hands in return... It feels sooooo good in this pure and true relationship.... when I touch them the elements of touch therapy plays its role and soothes my nerves .... Today I even hugged them... I also talk to them ...and they do listen to me... I can really say that if these animals would have not been their in my life in last 7-8 months...my life story would have ended many many months ago....
  • Mg mind simply refuses to be in company of humans who all the time plays some kind of game for some kind of reason... Lol...I do not say they are bad or wrong... But hamko akela chor do... Yehi awaj ATA hai andar se ...
  • Body is paining sooo much...
  • Without any doubt I can say that no matter what I do or how much I try.... Their is not enough motivation left in me... I never even feel any drive to achieve a thing , leave the CSE .. that's why I say I do not have enough competition left in me that can pull or push me atleast try to fight for CSE ...
  • Ye to Bhala ho ki noone knows me here .anymore !!! ...
  • Agar sach bole to here I miss only one person that is @Gamely but that gap is little bit filled by having gamely at telegram.. I miss conversations with u , gamely, at a public place .... :#
    And thanks for being their and helping so many times :blush: I do not k ow how always come to know that things are not right...and u come for the rescue... Plz come back here... :# may be after ur prelims
    And I want my share of aam juice :tongue:
  • Agar sach bole to here I miss only one person that is @Gamely but that gap is little bit filled by having gamely at telegram.. I miss conversations with u , gamely, at a public place .... :#
    And thanks for being their and helping so many times :blush: I do not k ow how always come to know that things are not right...and u come for the rescue... Plz come back here... :# may be after ur prelims
    And I want my share of aam juice :tongue:

We can shift to pizza's hub
  • https://www.ndtv.com/bhopal-news/boy-6-killed-by-stray-dogs-as-mother-watched-in-horror-2036076

Many time I feel these attacks are a revenge attack for the killing of puppies by motor vehicles or any other reason created due to humans..
  • Hope you find solace in whatever you do buddy.
    lakshya toh, har haal mein paana hai :)
  • edited May 15
    Nuke this world.
    Enough is enough.
    I am ready to join and donate , whatever I owe, to any such group .
    Like minded people come together and make a group to develop a nuclear program.
    We will nuke this world.
    Permanent solution of this cycle of misery.
    You are laboratory project , owned by some handful elites. They test their utopian ideas on you.
  • Nuke this planet.
    You are laboratory project , owned by some handful elites. They test their utopian ideas on you.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google