Vice-Admiral Verma moves Tribunal Judges’ panel to hear charges against CJI India may send NIA team to assist in probe India may stop oil imports from Iran Price controls hurting FDI in medical devices sector
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims From 2011-18 | Read Here→

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Saaas Bhau Aur Sutela bhai : Discuss is back - but for how long

Saaas Bhau Aur Sutela bhai.

Last few days were full of drama, Ekta Kapoor would be jealous. At one time discuss bhai was made mute. His sautela bhai Mr Questa arrived with full band baja, whose arrival saw the departure of Discuss Bhai. Members of the community suddenly realized they have lost their voice and a new sautela rules were now being imposed on them. but why did members loved Discuss bhai.

"Discuss bhai to apna sa hai" said one member who is part of this group for 3 years. According to him, Discuss Bhai was a nice and humble member of the community, who used to help everyone in need and was accessible all the time. All members loved him.

" Apna toh saath is preparation me sirf discuss bhai ya phir GoT ne diya hai, baaki sab mean the" - said another member. Accourding to him, from last few years discuss bhai was feeling a bit low, "sahama sahama se lagte the, as if something bad is going to happen".

Gossip started in gali muhalla that discuss bhai's sautela bhai, Oxkord Graduate Mr Questa will be arriving soon and he ll take over community business. " he is mean. He ll use you and throw you away like an empty milk packet whereas Discuss bhai will extract remaining milk using water" said a very old member who knew about Mt Questa.

Mr Questa arrived 5 months back, and was also given office for community work. "But people loved Discuss bhai aur sab unke pass hi jaate the hence Mr Questa bas pure din makkhiyan marke time pass karte the" said another member who was a farmer.

Last week, Mr Questa using his 111 corp, took matters in his own hand. It was a coup-de-tat. Initially there was no resistant as members thoguht Discuss bhai will still be available but they soon realised the true nature of Mr Questa when Discuss bhai was muted and then shut-off. Discuss bhai was no longer available. " Aisa laga ki India ka partition ho gaya hai aur hume Bakistan me bhej diya hai jahaan ke General sahaab humari nahi sunege" said a veteran member.

Soon, there was a revolt by other members. Many members also joined The Hub. Members were discussion openly about the opressive Regime of MR Questa. Few info was also leaking from The Hub and Mr Questa got to know abt this revolt. So to save his face, now Mr Questa has released Discuss Bhai. " Release to kar diya hai par kab tak, inka kya bharoa phir aisa kar denge" said a member.

Many members have now realised its time to move to other community. The Hub took the charge and did a great help in release of discuss bhai. " I trust Hub and I loved discuss bhai but I dont trust Mr Questa. "

Can hub be the saviour of many who in future may again come under regime of dictator Mr Questa, only time will tell.

Comments

• Saaas Bhau Aur Sutela bhai.

Last few days were full of drama, Ekta Kapoor would be jealous. At one time discuss bhai was made mute. His sautela bhai Mr Questa arrived with full band baja, whose arrival saw the departure of Discuss Bhai. Members of the community suddenly realized they have lost their voice and a new sautela rules were now being imposed on them. but why did members loved Discuss bhai.

"Discuss bhai to apna sa hai" said one member who is part of this group for 3 years. According to him, Discuss Bhai was a nice and humble member of the community, who used to help everyone in need and was accessible all the time. All members loved him.

" Apna toh saath is preparation me sirf discuss bhai ya phir GoT ne diya hai, baaki sab mean the" - said another member. Accourding to him, from last few years discuss bhai was feeling a bit low, "sahama sahama se lagte the, as if something bad is going to happen".

Gossip started in gali muhalla that discuss bhai's sautela bhai, Oxkord Graduate Mr Questa will be arriving soon and he ll take over community business. " he is mean. He ll use you and throw you away like an empty milk packet whereas Discuss bhai will extract remaining milk using water" said a very old member who knew about Mt Questa.

Mr Questa arrived 5 months back, and was also given office for community work. "But people loved Discuss bhai aur sab unke pass hi jaate the hence Mr Questa bas pure din makkhiyan marke time pass karte the" said another member who was a farmer.

Last week, Mr Questa using his 111 corp, took matters in his own hand. It was a coup-de-tat. Initially there was no resistant as members thoguht Discuss bhai will still be available but they soon realised the true nature of Mr Questa when Discuss bhai was muted and then shut-off. Discuss bhai was no longer available. " Aisa laga ki India ka partition ho gaya hai aur hume Bakistan me bhej diya hai jahaan ke General sahaab humari nahi sunege" said a veteran member.

Soon, there was a revolt by other members. Many members also joined The Hub. Members were discussion openly about the opressive Regime of MR Questa. Few info was also leaking from The Hub and Mr Questa got to know abt this revolt. So to save his face, now Mr Questa has released Discuss Bhai. " Release to kar diya hai par kab tak, inka kya bharoa phir aisa kar denge" said a member.

Many members have now realised its time to move to other community. The Hub took the charge and did a great help in release of discuss bhai. " I trust Hub and I loved discuss bhai but I dont trust Mr Questa. "

Can hub be the saviour of many who in future may again come under regime of dictator Mr Questa, only time will tell.

:neutral:
  • Mr. Questa need data of each and everyone for his corporate profit and the hub is the genuine need against this kind of autocratic, unaccountable, unacceptable, pathetic, ridiculous and disgusting behaviour.
  • Forum owners had no right whatsoever to close forum in such unceremonious manner. Almost 'forcing' people into opening accounts as they were the only ones in market with 'social networking' for community.
    Superb response from @pizzza and your platform looked much better than quest anyday :D
  • Best joke about this forced migration was that in veil of genuine members, the owners of academy linked all the accounts (with their phone numbers) with their official link of Academy which shows schedule of classes/mock test/test series etc.

And one owner of academy says that he doesn't have any conflict of interest.

• edited April 4
    Haha.. Boht khali time hai logon k paas :smile:

Request to forum "owners" please do not force this migration on us. Why fix something that is working.. We love our discuss bhai.. And won't surrender to Mr. Questa
  • Please ..don't close this platform you ones created ..if you wanna promote the other one do it here people will follow if they like ...don't crush the genuine old members who are known here by der profiles its a gem of IAS ..don't ruin it :s please !
    Jab ghaayal huwa Himaalay, khatare me padee aajaadee
    Jab tak thee saans lade woh, phir apni laash bichha dee
    Salute to indian soldiers
  • Best joke about this forced migration was that in veil of genuine members, the owners of academy linked all the accounts (with their phone numbers) with their official link of Academy which shows schedule of classes/mock test/test series etc.

HUB par tmse ek question pucha tha uska jawab do .... yaha saas bahu dekhne aagye tm b...
    THE MAN WHO WINS IS THE MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN
  • prowess said:

Best joke about this forced migration was that in veil of genuine members, the owners of academy linked all the accounts (with their phone numbers) with their official link of Academy which shows schedule of classes/mock test/test series etc.

HUB par tmse ek question pucha tha uska jawab do .... yaha saas bahu dekhne aagye tm b...
    Aap to quest pe b the na at @doodlebean thread ?
  • prowess said:

Best joke about this forced migration was that in veil of genuine members, the owners of academy linked all the accounts (with their phone numbers) with their official link of Academy which shows schedule of classes/mock test/test series etc.

i am omnipresent budds
    THE MAN WHO WINS IS THE MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN
  • prowess said:

prowess said:

i am omnipresent budds
    telegram groups too :lol:
    HUSTLE

Bhai, only now I came to know that iasmocks is different from forum. Earlier I was thinking it was the B team , the way it was silently being promoted by forum founders. No one is allowed to market itself except iasmockd supported by forum founders who say they have no interest in iasmocks. Why no one is able to see the secret ploy of Forumias . On one hand they have a secure coaching center in Delhi , and on other to counter prelims test series of IASbaba and insights they are creating a second platform.

I am creating a new forum myself which will be free of ForumIAS coaching as well as mocks by other players.

No coaching no test series no mock only forum. We aspirants on one hand have to give away our mobile number on one hand by one coaching then again give away our precious email by another “mock series”

I will unveil the new platform soon that will be truly student friendly - which will neither have academy NOR mocks.

I request support of all for this.
    Prelims - 3 | Mains - 2 | Interview - 1
  • ruush said:

Forum owners had no right whatsoever to close forum in such unceremonious manner. Almost 'forcing' people into opening accounts as they were the only ones in market with 'social networking' for community.
    Superb response from @pizzza and your platform looked much better than quest anyday :D

Brothers, I need your support . Trust no one

Please support my new initiative here

https://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/33727/creation-of-a-new-students-forum-for-all
    Prelims - 3 | Mains - 2 | Interview - 1
  • prowess said:

M so gya tha :tongue:
  • Discuss tum sangharsh karo....
    Sehar kareeb hai.. taaro ka haal kya hoga..
  • It feels like gharwapsi after I was just checking whether or not I can login to old forumias.
  • edited April 5
    VivekJ2 said:

Bhai, only now I came to know that iasmocks is different from forum. Earlier I was thinking it was the B team , the way it was silently being promoted by forum founders. No one is allowed to market itself except iasmockd supported by forum founders who say they have no interest in iasmocks. Why no one is able to see the secret ploy of Forumias . On one hand they have a secure coaching center in Delhi , and on other to counter prelims test series of IASbaba and insights they are creating a second platform.

I am creating a new forum myself which will be free of ForumIAS coaching as well as mocks by other players.

No coaching no test series no mock only forum. We aspirants, on one hand, have to give away our mobile number on one hand by one coaching then again give away our precious email by another “mock series”

I will unveil the new platform soon that will be truly student-friendly - which will neither have academy NOR mocks.

I request support of all for this.
    You are absolutely correct Mr Vivek, Mr Forum and Hub bhai are different. Hub bhai is new but people trust him.

Do you know why people trust him? From the past many years, he has been an important member of this community.

Your dream is good, keep it up. BUT there is a contradiction - "I am creating a new forum myself which will be free of ForumIAS coaching as well as mocks by other players." It seems to me that this platform which you are creating is by you and for yourself whereas hub bhai was created for the community.

Aap apne liye bana rahe ho toh bana lo aur uske saath khub khelo, who cares. BUT if u want to build a credible forum for the community then first you need to build your credibility. Work on that, your PMIs ( Pre, Mains, Interview) do not matter, what you are giving back to community matters.
  • Yaar. Matlab. I don't even get the logic behind this. These coaching people have been sucking off our parents' blood for years. The same tests rotated, the same comments copy pasted in tests. And moreover, discuss had become like commons, community rights kuch cheez hoti h na. Sabne FRA pada h. Whatever business they have is because we trusted them 3 years ago, aur wo to discuss bhai hi milwae the na.
    PS: Mandatory pizza shoutout blahblahblah good job bhai etc
    Prelims 2, Mains 2 Sociology
    Happy to help.
  • edited April 5
    prowess said:

prowess said:

i am omnipresent budds
    Lol
    Prelims 2, Mains 2 Sociology
    Happy to help.
  • Acidpop said:

Yaar. Matlab. I don't even get the logic behind this. These coaching people have been sucking off our parents' blood for years. The same tests rotated, the same comments copy pasted in tests. And moreover, discuss had become like commons, community rights kuch cheez hoti h na. Sabne FRA pada h. Whatever business they have is because we trusted them 3 years ago, aur wo to discuss bhai hi milwae the na.
    PS: Mandatory pizza shoutout blahblahblah good job bhai etc

Isiliye me Coaching nhi Kita , na test series Leta....SB telegram see Leta hu... I'm sucking their blood :trollface:
    :)
  • Dead Man said:

It feels like gharwapsi after I was just checking whether or not I can login to old forumias.

+1 #ghar :)
  • Forum banaane mai bhi mahasangram chal raha :D
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google