We are hiring!

Current affairs

I hv a query...its about insights secure...its articles are too specific..i mean to say..suppose swach bharat mission..issues lyk dese build on in subsequent months..so when the synopsis or articles are too specific..it remains scattered..nd upsc asks questions on a broader basis..nd some articles in insights are so much specific that if one might skip the article..he cant answer that question..answer and questions should be from generalist perspective for GS papers..so my question is should i follow secure or rely on vision monthly for mains?

Comments

• I followed for a while and left it. Poor quality of questions

If you're looking for answer working practice, pick up vision / forum test papers in market. They have UPSC style questions, relevant current affairs based.

Also i believe current affairs is getting given too much importance in secure. Don't need to look at every other editorial as a potential question of GS Mains.
    2017,2018 : P+M.
    Anthropology
  • Bro i decided to go with forum editorial plus vision monthly for mains
  • Which is the best book to study current affairs?
  • Dere z no book buddy..Hindu and IE are one stop solutions but the fundamentals you need to understand the theme of a editorial can be covered by standard books and ncerts
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly