We are hiring!

Which combo is best for mains?

For prelims i am relying only on insights daily CA and hindu and for mains i will only rely on vision monthly and Hindu..will it cover maximum ground or i have to read secure compilation?...i just want to revise more thats y i am sticking with vision monthly for mains..please suggest

Comments

• For prelims i am relying only on insights daily CA and hindu and for mains i will only rely on vision monthly and Hindu..will it cover maximum ground or i have to read secure compilation?...i just want to revise more thats y i am sticking with vision monthly for mains..please suggest

It's very difficult to revise, i will auggest you keep it simple and effective
    For prelims - Vision monthly and gktoday
    For mains - secure and Vision monthly
    Insights directly lift articles from the renowned newspapers and magazines like livemint, indian express, epw, frontline ,idsa etc.
    So do this without any fail.

But plz make short notes on Evernote or word, and with each revision cut short the notes
  • Bro actually i m making notes in evernote in my tablet..nd giving them tags..i m starting it from jan 2019..i will give prelims in june 2020..i hv covered all ncerts and required books nd made notes out of it and what i am doing just cut short the secure of 1 month in to 30 odd pages handwritten..nd cut short insights daily CA of a whole month into 20 odd pages..so i hv to revise 50 pages in month end along with vision monthly...is it a good idea?
  • Bhaiya aur ek question ae jo secure ka synopsis woh drct copy paste hota hey paper se??i hv seen it..its quite good...and it based particularly only on one article..as upsc asking broader questions
  • Bro actually i m making notes in evernote in my tablet..nd giving them tags..i m starting it from jan 2019..i will give prelims in june 2020..i hv covered all ncerts and required books nd made notes out of it and what i am doing just cut short the secure of 1 month in to 30 odd pages handwritten..nd cut short insights daily CA of a whole month into 20 odd pages..so i hv to revise 50 pages in month end along with vision monthly...is it a good idea?

Okay, try for your method and see. Why i recommending gktoday and vision is like in case you decided to give RBI, Capf etc, there they ask some factual questions like summit, defence, award related news etc. And vision will cover both prelims and mains point of view.. rest agar bacha hoga to secure pura kar dega.
  • Bhaiya aur ek question ae jo secure ka synopsis woh drct copy paste hota hey paper se??i hv seen it..its quite good...and it based particularly only on one article..as upsc asking broader questions

Yes, supplement with secure
  • Dorjay123 said:

For prelims i am relying only on insights daily CA and hindu and for mains i will only rely on vision monthly and Hindu..will it cover maximum ground or i have to read secure compilation?...i just want to revise more thats y i am sticking with vision monthly for mains..please suggest

It's very difficult to revise, i will suggest you keep it simple and effective
    For prelims - Vision monthly and gktoday (very very selective if at all you try to cover this, revision of highly factual GK becomes difficult)
    For mains - secure and Vision monthly
    Insights directly lift articles from the renowned newspapers and magazines like livemint, indian express, epw, frontline ,idsa etc.
    So do this without any fail.

But plz make short notes on Evernote or word, and with each revision cut short the notes
    +1
    रहो धर्म में धीर, रहो कर्म में वीर
    रखो उन्नत शिर,डरो ना |

अलविदा Forum. It was a privilege to be here.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly