Current Affairs for Prelims 2019 | Online | Offline | 25th March@5PM
Course is available in both Online & Offline Mode.
Join Online Classes | Join Offline Classes | Click here to know more
We are hiring!

Unable to upload photo, signature and photo id card - UPSC

In Part II, when I upload the jpg files for photos and sign and pdf for photo id in required sizes, it does not upload.
I have tried it multiple times, but to no avail.
Help.

Comments

• Bhai udhar quest pe thread hai is ke upar .aap vhan Dekh Lein agar Idhar koi answer nhi mil rha ...
  • edited March 4
    itisvinit said:

In Part II, when I upload the jpg files for photos and sign and pdf for photo id in required sizes, it does not upload.
    Help.

Make sure the format of photo and sign is jpg while that of photo ID must be in PDF form
    And if this doesn't upload then wait for some time as sever may be down ..
  • itisvinit said:

Help.

same problem
  • Same issue. After attachment when i click on upload image they are gone. Tried more than 20 times. All size are lerfect
  • itisvinit said:

Help.

The conditions of 350-1000 pixels Height and width for both Photo and Sign are met?
    Is the PDF under 300 kb?
    Prelims=1 ,Mains= 1, Interview=0
    Essay-141 , GS-396 , PSIR Optional.
    Ex-Geography.
  • itisvinit said:

Help.

I had similar issue.
    I got logged out every time i tried uploading.
    So the next time i logged in i selected my documents and clicked upload quickly Without changing my tabs. Kept the tab open. Did everything quick.
    Voila it worked.
    Magical powers...
    In the lush grass...
    In the shade of Mt. Moon....
    Makes the song... Soothe you....
    The power of the melody moves you....
    :trollface:
  • I hv one query.
    I hv filled for both civils and forests. But the fees charged was 100 rs only. Shouldnt it be 200 rs.
  • same problem again
  • can camscanner be used for scanning? the bitdepth should be exact 24 bit or above 24 bit? please help!
  • can camscanner be used for scanning? the bitdepth should be exact 24 bit or above 24 bit? please help!

why dont u go to cafe n get ur form filled?...i mean it is too big a risk to apply the part 2 by self n ending up making some mistake.
    a Goal Digger
  • ISS bar kuch panga hai kya form me...?
    Haven't filled yet
    Haven't filled yet

kab bharega centre bohut dur ayega
    Sunate The Ham Yeh Jindagee, Gham Aur Khushee Kaa Mel Hai
    Hamko Magar Aaya Najar, Yeh Jindagee Woh Khel Hai
    Koyee Sab Jite Sab Koyee Haar De, Apanee Toh Har Hai
  • Laurasia said:

can camscanner be used for scanning? the bitdepth should be exact 24 bit or above 24 bit? please help!

why dont u go to cafe n get ur form filled?...i mean it is too big a risk to apply the part 2 by self n ending up making some mistake.
    its my 10th upsc form , upsc dont reject for such thing remeber, they even dont check ID . They are the best . SSC rrb worst always checking still paper getting leaked ot student caught up cheating. aaram se bharo upsc reject nahi karta except fee payment
    Sunate The Ham Yeh Jindagee, Gham Aur Khushee Kaa Mel Hai
    Hamko Magar Aaya Najar, Yeh Jindagee Woh Khel Hai
    Koyee Sab Jite Sab Koyee Haar De, Apanee Toh Har Hai
  • Laurasia said:

can camscanner be used for scanning? the bitdepth should be exact 24 bit or above 24 bit? please help!

its my 10th upsc form , upsc dont reject for such thing remeber, they even dont check ID . They are the best . SSC rrb worst always checking still paper getting leaked ot student caught up cheating. aaram se bharo upsc reject nahi karta except fee payment
    10th form?? sach me?? :o
    a Goal Digger
  • will my form get rejected if my photo has a few white lines? help!
  • will my form get rejected if my photo has a few white lines? help!

Nope nahi hoga reject
    But hum kaise mane white line hain saboot do photo upload karo :trollface:
    Haven't filled yet

kab bharega centre bohut dur ayega
    delhi to khaatam ho gaya kuch din pahale... abhi tak form nahi bhara abhi tak... not feeling like to fill :(
    aab koi acha tourist city batao jisko center bhar dun...
  • There is a difference between JPEG and jpg formats... Use online convertor to convert jpeg to jpg....
    Paint usually produces jpeg images...

Hope that helps...
  • itisvinit said:

Help.

Same was happening with me also, then I uploaded using Mobile and it got uploaded. Even while payment using debit card, it was stuck. It was a quick sailing using Mobile.
  • Bro why are you filling UPSE form it's not good for you. I think you should go for Click Bihar Police Constable Bharti 2019
  • snjsaini4 said:

Bro why are you filling UPSE form it's not good for you. I think you should go for Click Bihar Police Constable Bharti 2019

:lol: hello god!!!! theres a glitch in the matrix I think
  • snjsaini4 said:

Bro why are you filling UPSE form it's not good for you. I think you should go for Click Bihar Police Constable Bharti 2019

:joy: :joy: :joy:
  • There is a difference between JPEG and jpg formats... Use online convertor to convert jpeg to jpg....
    Paint usually produces jpeg images...

Hope that helps...

there is no difference u can use both
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google