ANSWER WRITING GROUP (AWG) 2019
ForumIAS AWG 2019 Entrance Exam will be held on 8th June | 9 AM.   CLICK HERE to know more and apply.
Ethics+ Batch 2 for CSE 2019
Starts 12th June, 2019Register Here
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

Inviting Working aspirants to form a peer group

edited December 2018 in Preparation FAQs
Hello friends,
I am a working aspirant, working as a clerk in psb. Have started preparation few months back. All I want is to put my best effort without being least bothered about result.
I strive to excel my physical, mental and emotional limits during this journey.
This will be my first and last attempt.
Considering the importance of right strategy and time management along with moral support I seek to form a group of like minded aspirants who are desparately willing to make it to LBSNAA this time.
We can share our daily targets, challenges, strategies and can complement each other in improving our weaknesses.
Moreover it will keep us motivated to see some/all of us meeting our daily targets. Also we tend to judge ourselves wrt a frame of reference, in case of working aspirants we rarely know people who are working and still trying their level best fighting their mental and physical strength to prove their mettle in this exam. All we have is a group of people who are devoting their maximum time in preparation and we tend to think sometimes that can we really make it with the little time we have.
So this peer group will create an ambience wherein we derive our strength and motivation and can vent out our office issues etc.
Jinke andar aag lagi ho bhai/bahan please come forward.
Group can be formed on telegram/WhatsAp or anyother platform you feel ok except for fb.

I request seniors, who have made it to services along with job, to please come forward to help and guide as a mentor if possible.

Thanks and Regards
"मां कर्मफलहेतुर्भू: मांते संङगोस्त्वकर्मणि"
2019- 1st Attempt
Geography

Comments

• I am interested. Pm me.
  • I am interested too. But I don't intend to write the exam this year, maybe next yr. When are u planning to write? And is it possible to form a group on the forum itself? I don't have much idea regarding this.
    तू पास भी हो तो दिल बेक़रार अपना है,
    के हमको तेरा नहीं इंतज़ार अपना है...
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google