All Interview Appearing Candidates - Register Here + Interview Prep Meet 25th Dec , 3PM

Dear Friends,

ForumIAS will be conducting a session on Interview Preparation on 25th December, 2018 at 3PM. The date and time of the session is chosen so as to ensure that outstation candidates from North India can also come and join us .

All candidates who have cleared the Mains and are interested in joining us must read the below and register on the link.

Read the Details : http://go.forumias.com/int

Registration Link ( for all candidates , even those who do not want to / cannot attend ) : http://go.forumias.com/interview2018

Please share with other friends who have received an Interview call and need assistance.

Note : Candidates who have already attended an earlier seminar on the same before result need not attend. However, all candidates must register at the link below

http://go.forumias.com/interview2018

Comments

• @forumias can you tell who will take the mocks. Also is there a discount for old students? MGP, SFG, CA student.
    Do not inbox meh |
  • Also since I am not in Delhi can you do online mocks and how?
    Do not inbox meh |
  • AHatley said:

@forumias can you tell who will take the mocks. Also is there a discount for old students? MGP, SFG, CA student.

A group of mentors will take the Mock. We try to work personally on each candidate, and while we can get retired bureaucrats for a mock session, we avoid that we have not seen candidates making major improvements from bureaucrats panels.
  • @AHatley If you have trusted us so far for our CA Classes and Test Series, you can rest assured we"ll take care of Interview Preparation as well in the best manner possible.
  • AHatley said:

Also since I am not in Delhi can you do online mocks and how?

Yes, we do offer Online Mocks. Mocks can be taken by ForumIAS Mentors as well as ForumIAS Members who may senior serving officials.

We do online Mocks by Skype or Telephone.

2016 : Sushil Kumar : Rank 96 | Online Interview | Telephonic
    2017 : Anudeep D : Rank 1 | Online Interview | Skype

P.S. They were all our Classroom / TS Students and not Interview-only Students

This is probably what you are looking for.

Anudeep D.jpg
    1113 x 824 - 39K
  • Thank you my query is answered.
    Do not inbox meh |
  • @ForumIAS will the mocks be conducted for the Hindi medium candidates also..??
    पदाहतं सदुत्थाय मूर्धानमधिरोहति ।
    स्वस्थादेवाबमानेपि देहिनस्वद्वरं रज: ॥
  • @ForumIAS will the mocks be conducted for the Hindi medium candidates also..??

Hello, you can put in a request for a Hindi Session at the reception by visiting the offline center.
  • AHatley said:

Thank you my query is answered.

Welcome , we hope you show the same alacrity in preparing for the Interview as you did for the SFG / Prelims :)
  • As I will opt for online interview so my query is will there be any class on current affairs for interview? will it be available online?
  • @ForumIAS

Thanks for sharing Such a Meaning full information & Organizing Interview Prep Meet 25th Dec 2018. It just boosts up the morale of UPSC / IAS Candidates.

Many other IAS Academy also Organizing Interview Guidance Programme don't forget to join that programme.

Right Now Classic IAS Academy offers the UPSC Interview Guidance Programme at Hotal jaypee Siddharth, Rajendra Nagar, Delhi

you can also check & visit the other Academy Interview Program which can help you to increase your morale.

• @ForumIAS the application form (for session on 25th ) has option for attending the session online too. If so, will I get a link or something (since I am not in Delhi I can attend online only)
  • Hello!
    I'd like to sign up for an online session.
    And I'll probably be in Delhi from Jan 15 onwards till my interview (dates awaited).
    So I'd like to sign up for at least one offline session as well.
    I'll register on the link above. Thanks. :)
    Deputy Collector and Sub-Divisional Magistrate - Government of Gujarat.
    Prelims - 5; Mains - 3; Interview - 2*; Rank - NA.
  • is there an online stream? or will it be uploaded later?
  • link for online streaming?
  • Hello!
    I'd like to sign up for an online session.
    And I'll probably be in Delhi from Jan 15 onwards till my interview (dates awaited).
    So I'd like to sign up for at least one offline session as well.
    I'll register on the link above. Thanks. :)

Get serious this year and finish it off man. I am all yours.
    *No good deed goes unpunished* | I am no knight, do not call me Sir | I write articles for Civil Services Aspirants, you can find them at http://blog.forumias.com/author/neyawn |
  • do we have to submit any online form other than cadre and service preference one?
  • where do we have to opt in/out of the public disclosure scheme? in the service/cadre preference form?
  • @forumias If I register today/tomorrow for IGP, when can I expect mock interview session to be held?Also will first mock be one to one or will there be a panel?
  • What happened there? Can good soul please share?

I will be deeply indebted to you
    In times of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act!

Ia there any mock for hindi medium. Thank you.
  • What happened there? Can good soul please share?

I've been told the session would be uploaded on the forum academy website by tomorrow
    Good luck!
  • rookie01 said:

What happened there? Can good soul please share?

I've been told the session would be uploaded on the forum academy website by tomorrow
    Good luck!
    Thanks rookie
  • Btw how do you access the addendum on DAF.
    I cannot find the notification or link anywhere
  • Which addendum? :o
  • Is there any telegram/whatsapp group for interview prepn?
  • orn me rahne wale candidates weekends per discussion kr sakte hai current affairs etc.. coaching/mocks se jyada ye helpful rahega..
  • Suppose my speaking english is not that good and I find it difficult to convey my ideas to the interviewer in precise manner then can I give my interview in Hindi. I can not speak pure hindi like most of us. Interview medium mentioned is Hindi. So can I speak in Hindi along with using certain english words? Will it leave a bad impact or spoil my interview?
    I am highly confused because speaking Hinglish is much easier for me ?
    Please give your advise.
  • edited December 2018

Suppose my speaking english is not that good and I find it difficult to convey my ideas to the interviewer in precise manner then can I give my interview in Hindi. I can not speak pure hindi like most of us. Interview medium mentioned is Hindi. So can I speak in Hindi along with using certain english words? Will it leave a bad impact or spoil my interview?
    Please give your advise.

Not much harm in using English words in hindi interview as such. But yes you should not overdo it. Further sometimes interviewer may put u in stress interview situation by saying that dont use english speak hindi. But you can still speak in normal way not puristic hindi as such.

95% times they don't even question your language. Because they themselves don't know pure hindi. Hinglish is more comfortable for them too. :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
  • Suppose my speaking english is not that good and I find it difficult to convey my ideas to the interviewer in precise manner then can I give my interview in Hindi. I can not speak pure hindi like most of us. Interview medium mentioned is Hindi. So can I speak in Hindi along with using certain english words? Will it leave a bad impact or spoil my interview?
    Please give your advise.

Not much harm in using English words in hindi interview as such. But yes you should not overdo it. Further sometimes interviewer may put u in stress interview situation by saying that dont use english speak hindi. But you can still speak in normal way not puristic hindi as such.

95% times they don't even question your language. Because they themselves don't know pure hindi. Hinglish is more comfortable for them too. :)
    Thank you sir!! I have already spoilled one upsc interview (Not CSE though) because of my poor english
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google