Ranklist & Marks ! Offline Test Takers of ForumIAS Simulator Test 0
Click here to view score and results
We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!

Joining Prelimns Test series

Hello seniors,
I was thinking of joining Stellar Ias test series but i am not aware is this the right time to join one or should i wait till feb and do self study till then.
Please guide

Comments

• Check out Sleepy classes once. They have good content. Join their test series if you find their Prelims content to be good.
    Enjoy the hard work.
  • edited December 2018
    If you join it. Follow their schedule n give your tests on time if u want to benefit from it. I saw stelar ad n schedule seems to be good. Imho one should give atleast 20-25 tests before attempting upsc.
  • Yes I too gave their free test. was really comprehensive and the schedule suits me as well.
    I suggest this depends entirely on you whether you can prepare on your own with your schedule or you need help. if you are difficult at maintaining regularity you can join one of the available test series and follow them.
    All the best. @poojadharavi
  • This is very useful to know the best test series to choose.
  • Thanks everyone... i am thinking of joining it myself after seeing the schdule.
  • If you join it. Follow their schedule n give your tests on time if u want to benefit from it. I saw stelar ad n schedule seems to be good. Imho one should give atleast 20-25 tests before attempting upsc.

Where can i see their schedule?
  • Hello seniors,
    I was thinking of joining Stellar Ias test series but i am not aware is this the right time to join one or should i wait till feb and do self study till then.
    Please guide

you can check eden ias mission prelims program ... its quite strategic ..as they have planned in such a way that we can complete the whole syllabus and can revise it also . we a group of five joined and got discount also :wink:
    TIA
  • Aabida said:

If you join it. Follow their schedule n give your tests on time if u want to benefit from it. I saw stelar ad n schedule seems to be good. Imho one should give atleast 20-25 tests before attempting upsc.

My junior showd me. Its on their website i think. Btw how r u mam . Last time when i had a word with u, u were about to give your personality test. Still in orn?
  • Aabida said:

My junior showd me. Its on their website i think. Btw how r u mam . Last time when i had a word with u, u were about to give your personality test. Still in orn?
    Got it. Thanks a lot
    I am good. Yes i remember. On the same path once again but not in orn as of now.
  • Thanks everyone
  • If you join it. Follow their schedule n give your tests on time if u want to benefit from it. I saw stelar ad n schedule seems to be good. Imho one should give atleast 20-25 tests before attempting upsc.

thanks bro for guiding. its really great for seniors like you ,that trace their history back to orkut days ,to help first timers like us.
  • Guys you can attempt free test by Scholar.com..naya platform hai...I scored 80 only..questions were not difficult, but tricky...brainstorming ho gaya..
  • srireddy said:

thanks bro for guiding. its really great for seniors like you ,that trace their history back to orkut days ,to help first timers like us.
    Thanks man. You need any help, inbox me.
  • PIB ADDED////////
    THE HINDU NEWSPAPER CRISP SHORT NOTES(20 PAGES ONLY(Prelims focused covering terms and bodies mentioned in the newspaper)ONLY Rs 50 monthly(Free for june) to get Whatsapp/telegram at 8290926510
    Only 2-3 questions decides your selection in prelims..and nobody can give those questions other than newspaper itself
    (CONTAIN OTHER COMPLEMENTARY MATERIALS TO ENSURE EXHAUSTIVE COVERAGE)
    Find sample notes of june 2018(Prelims perspective) at
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EjGQqVlMsLc8N4VQ-dBQ_gEQpaBTKgfe
  • edited December 2018

Can someone explain question 61 point 2 to me here?
    1487D6F8-C444-48BA-9216-C126A1E48539.png
    1125 x 2001 - 520K
  • Where can we get forumias pib compilations..2018 August September October November..

• Can someone explain question 61 point 2 to me here?

Height is more at the equator because of larger rise in air column due to warmer temperatures.
  • Aabida said:

Height is more at the equator because of larger rise in air column due to warmer temperatures.
    Which ncert would this be explained in detail?
  • bhanu4858 said:

Aabida said:

At equator - Warmer weather temperature is high - High rate of evaporation - Rising column of air (ascending air) thus higher height
    At Poles - Extremely cold - temperature is very low - less/negligible evaporation - Descending air from above - High pressure zone thus low height of the troposphere
  • Dead Man said:

bhanu4858 said:

Aabida said:

At equator - Warmer weather temperature is high - High rate of evaporation - Rising column of air (ascending air) thus higher height
    At Poles - Extremely cold - temperature is very low - less/negligible evaporation - Descending air from above - High pressure zone thus low height of the troposphere
    Got it....Thanks man
  • bhanu4858 said:

Aabida said:

Fundamentals of Physical Geography
  • bhanu4858 said:

Dead Man said:

bhanu4858 said:

Aabida said:

Got it....Thanks man
    Thanks @Dead Man
  • Somebody please share Stellar test 3 of Modern History if you have.will be really grateful
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google