Covering Current Affairs : Jan 2018 - June 2018

I am aiming UPSC CSE 2019 and following The Hindu religiously since July 2018. I am also doing Vision Monthly and making notes as well. I am planning to cover Current Affairs for the period Jan 2018 to June 2018. What is the most comprehensive and cost effective way to cover it ? I have tried Insights Daily CA but it did not work out well enough !
Nobody Owes Nobody Nothin'. You Owe Yourself !

Comments

• edited November 2018

I am aiming UPSC CSE 2019 and following The Hindu religiously since July 2018. I am also doing Vision Monthly and making notes as well. I am planning to cover Current Affairs for the period Jan 2018 to June 2018. What is the most comprehensive and cost effective way to cover it ? I have tried Insights Daily CA but it did not work out well enough !

Vision monthly magazines would be enough from prelims point of view. Focus more on July onwards and the importance increases of the months closest to June next year ; glancing through Jan 2018 to June 2018 vision booklets would be advisable(at the end) as the cost-benefit decreases the more backwards you go in time.
  • kitna bhi karlo exam mein bouncer aana hi duck karlena proper time par nahi to out hojaogay

• Dont no why people are stressing so much on current affairs . 50-60% question will be static

• @nuravcool76 Thanks for your opinion. Will follow Vision Monthly for sure.

@Bablu_Pandit Yes, Will never neglect Static portal. Always on it !
    Nobody Owes Nobody Nothin'. You Owe Yourself !
  • I do not like Vision pdfs for some reason, I am a fresher and for revision of CA I open CivilsDaily news for the whole month and read those issues which are important (I know CD adds a lot of useless articles as well, so I do only those are important).
    What do you guys think ? Is this strategy good enough or we have to do vision CA monthly ?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google