SAI interview for assistant director 2018

Has there been any updates on this. Ho gya kya yeh if not any clue kab h ?

Comments

• There has been no updates on it.. Btw whats the pay scale of it or monthly pay..
  • Grade A officer Vali hogi....but only issue is what if they take it after UPSC mains result. Agar mains clear hota h toh how to give undertaking etc then.
  • Grade A officer Vali hogi....but only issue is what if they take it after UPSC mains result. Agar mains clear hota h toh how to give undertaking etc then.

Thats the doubt even i m having..
  • Any anyone having any updates for this.... interview Kahi hotoh nahi Gaye....any news n update are Wellcome
  • it depends on cse mks for those who qualified mains .direct selection hai .hota unka hai jinka name reserve list main hota hai genrally
    P4/M3/I0 .GOOD LUCK GUYS .
  • aur ye final results ke bad ata hai .
    P4/M3/I0 .GOOD LUCK GUYS .
  • Any anyone having any updates for this.... interview Kahi hotoh nahi Gaye....any news n update are Wellcome

Just few days ago they asked me to send fresh date Draft. So process is still underway. No interviews held as of now. :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
  • Yeah useful for those who are not interested in giving UPSC anymore and missed just by couple of marks

Just few days ago they asked me to send fresh date Draft. So process is still underway. No interviews held as of now. :)
    Same happened with me.
    Enjoy the hard work.

Same happened with me.
    It's normal process. Nothing to deduce from it except that process is still underway.

How many of those reading this have filled form with 2017 marksheet ? And how many with 2016 ?
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)

Same happened with me.
    It's normal process. Nothing to deduce from it except that process is still underway.

How many of those reading this have filled form with 2017 marksheet ? And how many with 2016 ?
    I've filled with 2017 marksheet. 993 marks. Very little chance I know, but still.
    Enjoy the hard work.

Same happened with me.
    No communication of any sort has happened from Sai to Me.... should I call or do anything else..
  • Yeah useful for those who are not interested in giving UPSC anymore and missed just by couple of marks

But woh mains + interview dono diye hue candidates ke liye hai
  • sss123 said:

Yeah useful for those who are not interested in giving UPSC anymore and missed just by couple of marks

But woh mains + interview dono diye hue candidates ke liye hai
    Haan I know if that also for only those who are not interested in appearing in UPSC/PSC as u have to give affidavit wrt to that
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google