All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
on 22nd May, 2019 CLICK HERE to know more and apply
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

SAI interview for assistant director 2018

Has there been any updates on this. Ho gya kya yeh if not any clue kab h ?

Comments

• There has been no updates on it.. Btw whats the pay scale of it or monthly pay..
  • Grade A officer Vali hogi....but only issue is what if they take it after UPSC mains result. Agar mains clear hota h toh how to give undertaking etc then.
  • Grade A officer Vali hogi....but only issue is what if they take it after UPSC mains result. Agar mains clear hota h toh how to give undertaking etc then.

Thats the doubt even i m having..
  • Any anyone having any updates for this.... interview Kahi hotoh nahi Gaye....any news n update are Wellcome
  • it depends on cse mks for those who qualified mains .direct selection hai .hota unka hai jinka name reserve list main hota hai genrally
    CSE P4/M3/I0. IFOS P4/M2/I0
  • aur ye final results ke bad ata hai .
    CSE P4/M3/I0. IFOS P4/M2/I0
  • Any anyone having any updates for this.... interview Kahi hotoh nahi Gaye....any news n update are Wellcome

Just few days ago they asked me to send fresh date Draft. So process is still underway. No interviews held as of now. :)
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    But I have promises to keep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)
  • Yeah useful for those who are not interested in giving UPSC anymore and missed just by couple of marks

Just few days ago they asked me to send fresh date Draft. So process is still underway. No interviews held as of now. :)
    Same happened with me.
    Enjoy the hard work.

Same happened with me.
    It's normal process. Nothing to deduce from it except that process is still underway.

How many of those reading this have filled form with 2017 marksheet ? And how many with 2016 ?
    Being IAS... 4 U Onlyyy... :-)

" Woods are lovely dark and deep..
    And miles to go before I sleep.. before I sleep. " :)

#HumHongeKamyaabEkDin :)

Same happened with me.
    It's normal process. Nothing to deduce from it except that process is still underway.

How many of those reading this have filled form with 2017 marksheet ? And how many with 2016 ?
    I've filled with 2017 marksheet. 993 marks. Very little chance I know, but still.
    Enjoy the hard work.

Same happened with me.
    No communication of any sort has happened from Sai to Me.... should I call or do anything else..
  • Yeah useful for those who are not interested in giving UPSC anymore and missed just by couple of marks

But woh mains + interview dono diye hue candidates ke liye hai
  • sss123 said:

Yeah useful for those who are not interested in giving UPSC anymore and missed just by couple of marks

But woh mains + interview dono diye hue candidates ke liye hai
    Haan I know if that also for only those who are not interested in appearing in UPSC/PSC as u have to give affidavit wrt to that
  • I have filled it with 2017 marks..
  • I have filled it with 2017 marks..

how to apply for it?
  • The dates are over...You can apply this or next year... Application is by post
  • Anyone with any sports background? I have participated at junior nationals in mallakhamb or pole gymnastics

Same happened with me.

I've filled with 2017 marksheet. 993 marks. Very little chance I know, but still.
    I have filled with 992 marks ..dude
  • 011 2436 8390...This is tele. No. of Mr. A. K. Patari . Who is assistant director on this process. Call uthya to apka nasib hai...Then ask him about process
  • And then post info here
  • when i called i got a reply that the recruitment is under process and keep checking the website
  • when i called i got a reply that the recruitment is under process and keep checking the website

Me too
  • What is ur score. And for which year u have applied
  • I had called the number which u have posted here. Ive applied with 2017 marksheet
  • i even filed RTI asking them the tentative timeline for the completion of recruitment process. I got a reply that recruitment is under process. I've appealed against this reply.
  • i even filed RTI asking them the tentative timeline for the completion of recruitment process. I got a reply that recruitment is under process. I've appealed against this reply.

Good. Thanks.
  • edited February 28
    @hanagarmanu
    Hey any updates...Have u got reply for ur appeal.
  • As of now I didn't get any reply.
  • @homo sapien can u pls share Ur mail id? I want to talk to u.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google