Ranklist & Marks ! Offline Test Takers of ForumIAS Simulator Test 0
Click here to view score and results
We are hiring!
Visit http://go.forumias.com/changetheworld to apply now!
Click here for online test   All India Open Simulator Test 2019, Online test will be active upto 18th March, 8 PM today.

Orient Ias Ethics Class Review

Hai Friends, I want to enroll for an online ethics class. How abt Orient Ias classes? Please let me know

Comments

• very good teacher ...teaches ethically...not like other pub ad teachers....
  • Mr_23 said:

Hai Friends, I want to enroll for an online ethics class. How abt Orient Ias classes? Please let me know

jarur kijiye. Sir k notes ache hai. class ka nahi pata. Notes padhe the maine. Mains me kaam bhi aaye.
    2018 - Pre, Mains
    History optional
  • one of the besst teacher.... i have done his class..
  • Simple and to the point. No bolbachan.
  • Thank you, friends. Thank you for responding to me. I got it... :)
  • bhai online payment (instamojo) karne ke baad video kaise access karte ho aap
    Chaman meñ iḳhtilāt-e-rañg-o-bū se baat bantī hai ,

Ham hī ham haiñ to kyā ham haiñ tum hī tum ho to kyā tum ho .
  • bhai online payment (instamojo) karne ke baad video kaise access karte ho aap

You will get a mail with id password by Monday
  • Koi aisa hai jisne sirf notes padhe hain inke not the classes? Notes ka feedback chahiye.
  • Koi aisa hai jisne sirf notes padhe hain inke not the classes? Notes ka feedback chahiye.

notes are enough .whatever he teachers ,dictates the same .Only the philosophy part need to be understood well as notes may not be enough
  • crazyfrog said:

Koi aisa hai jisne sirf notes padhe hain inke not the classes? Notes ka feedback chahiye.

notes are enough .whatever he teachers ,dictates the same .Only the philosophy part need to be understood well as notes may not be enough
    Ok thanks :smile:
  • Teacher ka nam atul garg hai??
  • Notes available hain kya market mein?
  • Night_owl said:

Notes available hain kya market mein?

Yes. 250
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google