‘Microbial toxins found in popular e-cigarettes’ In a first, NASA probe detects ‘marsquake’ on the Red Planet HC lifts ban on TikTok, but with a caveat IEPF Authority in a major success recovers Rs 1514 Cr of Depositors Money Madras High Court bats for extending legal abortion period upto 24 weeks
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims From 2011-18 | Read Here→

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Selling times of India short notes 5 pages for whole month

Price just 45 ₹

Ek @santra pi lungi bas raat kat jayegi

Comments

• edited September 2018
    Interested people can inbox @Silapadikaram @master_stroke
    After my I'd get banned

Edit: in the above post read lunga instead of lungi
  • Meri panni wali daaru ka intejam lagta h aaj bhi nhi hoga

Any kastomer here.
  • Bro..I found this advertisement..can u please provide your sample so that we can compare

THE HINDU NEWSPAPER CRISP SHORT NOTES(20 PAGES ONLY(Prelims focused covering terms and bodies mentioned in the newspaper)ONLY Rs 50 monthly(Free for june) to get Whatsapp/telegram at 8290926510
    Only 2-3 questions decides your selection in prelims..and nobody can give those questions other than newspaper itself
    (CONTAIN OTHER COMPLEMENTARY MATERIALS TO ENSURE EXHAUSTIVE COVERAGE)
    ONLY 1000 SUBSCRIPTIONS to give you edge over others
    Find sample notes of june 2019(Prelims perspective) at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EjGQqVlMsLc8N4VQ-dBQ_gEQpaBTKgfe
  • HIDSTAR said:

Bro..I found this advertisement..can u please provide your sample so that we can compare

THE HINDU NEWSPAPER CRISP SHORT NOTES(20 PAGES ONLY(Prelims focused covering terms and bodies mentioned in the newspaper)ONLY Rs 50 monthly(Free for june) to get Whatsapp/telegram at 8290926510
    Only 2-3 questions decides your selection in prelims..and nobody can give those questions other than newspaper itself
    (CONTAIN OTHER COMPLEMENTARY MATERIALS TO ENSURE EXHAUSTIVE COVERAGE)
    ONLY 1000 SUBSCRIPTIONS to give you edge over others
    Find sample notes of june 2019(Prelims perspective) at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1EjGQqVlMsLc8N4VQ-dBQ_gEQpaBTKgfe

Pahle paintalis rupaya de

PS. LMAO
  • Any kastomer?
  • edited September 2018
    In times of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act!
  • Mods, please ban spammer and close thread

@zohanmukharjee
    This profile belongs to Lord Vorminious
  • Yes mods plss ban the IP too @zohanmukharjee

• @root @mods @zohanmukharjee @madeye @supermoderator banñnn kar dena

I have deleted g mail and abandoned this I'd
    Goodbye.
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google