We are hiring!

Youtube channel startup..

I have started a YouTube channel..for UPSC/PSC preparation...
Guys any suggestions......and if anybody wanted to join me is most welcome...i have a proper plan for it....

Comments

• decide kro yaar phle ki upsc krna he ya channel, aise 2 nauka ki sawari kroge toh kuch nhi hoga ...or wese bhi ye online edutech space bhut crowded ho chuka he tum aisa kya offer krne ja rhe jo dusre nhi de skte
    sayonara
  • aaryan... said:

Guys any suggestions......and if anybody wanted to join me is most welcome...i have a proper plan for it....

Go for animation course..convert every book into animated series with no teacher-only characters..thn post it in youtube :neutral:
    Alvida doston :)
  • edited September 2018
    Nat_Geo said:

aaryan... said:

Go for animation course..convert every book into animated series with no teacher-only characters..thn post it in youtube :neutral:
    Yes, animation (teaching through visualisation) only can pull some crowd in current situation.
    Using representative picture or animation for every single concepts. Surely beat someone sitting in front of window screen and blabbering.
    But need lot of effort, investment. Then the risk of telegram channels distributing freely.
    2018 Lottery round :#
    Lucky enough to get out of this shit >:)
  • edited September 2018
    @upscbaketiforum

Channel link telegram
  • Lt_Mamiya said:

decide kro yaar phle ki upsc krna he ya channel, aise 2 nauka ki sawari kroge toh kuch nhi hoga ...or wese bhi ye online edutech space bhut crowded ho chuka he tum aisa kya offer krne ja rhe jo dusre nhi de skte

Bro if you will get time them se my channel i have different approach then rest of others..... maximum content on Unacademy or others are 98% is crab
  • aaryan... said:

Bro I would advise you to focus on Optional domain of upsc as many online portal lacks the quality optional courses.
  • edited September 2018
    Dead Man said:

aaryan... said:

Bro I would advise you to focus on Optional domain of upsc as many online portal lacks the quality optional courses.
    Bro every video will get some meaningful information
    No crab no coping content....i will try to focus on how to prepare rather than what can be prepare or copying contant ..from books. I will put my 5 years experience of UPSC on this platform....
  • Dead Man said:

aaryan... said:

Thanks for your suggestion...
  • Hello
    Iam here invite all aspirants to teach optional on my channel as a hobby if you are willing to do....as your mood fresher and interact with the people ...will bost your confidence and build your personality....overall

• I need a website developer if anybody is proficient in this can contact me...
  • where is your link for the youtube channel?
  • aaryan... said:

Dead Man said:

aaryan... said:

Bro every video will get some meaningful information
    No crab no coping content....i will try to focus on how to prepare rather than what can be prepare or copying contant ..from books. I will put my 5 years experience of UPSC on this platform....
    That's what toppers do in toppers talk

why will anyone choose you
  • aaryan... said:

Hello
    Iam here invite all aspirants to teach optional on my channel as a hobby if you are willing to do....as your mood fresher and interact with the people ...will bost your confidence and build your personality....overall

bhai forget fellow aspirants teaching
    we can't even find fellow aspirants for group studies

try for other gvt jobs
    or
    try joining established coaching institutes

• Please provide link to your youtube channel.
  • i can help you with website
  • My plan
    pdf
    pdf
    1537441370600_Presentation.pdf
  • i can help you with website

Ok brother thanks i will tell you details
  • aaryan... said:

My plan

Not a good plan, that will take around 2 years to complete them all, and if not completed then it will become another //funacademy//

Instead initially make a website and start charging 2K to 5K for Mains answer writing guidance. Since all the major names are charging around 1K per test and none of them provide personal guidance (as they check copy only once what if anyone wants to write the same questions again and again to improve writing skills)

If this becomes a success then start module wise sessions like Anthropology lectures and Answer writing together.
  • Reyaz said:

aaryan... said:

My plan

Not a good plan, that will take around 2 years to complete them all, and if not completed then it will become another //funacademy//

Instead initially make a website and start charging 2K to 5K for Mains answer writing guidance. Since all the major names are charging around 1K per test and none of them provide personal guidance (as they check copy only once what if anyone wants to write the same questions again and again to improve writing skills)

If this becomes a success then start module wise sessions like Anthropology lectures and Answer writing together.
    Bro thanks for suggestions iam not alone
    2nd all things will not come simultaneously
    3rd our moto is to provide quality content and personal guidance
  • edited September 2018
    aaryan... said:

My plan

भाई आउटडेटेड आइडिया है

इसे देख लेते एक बार

सबसे बड़ी चीज होती है कस्टमर्स एकबार माहौल तो देख लेते यार

आपके रेफरेंस के लिए यह लिंक :|

• aaryan... said:

My plan

भाई आउटडेटेड आइडिया है

इसे देख लेते एक बार

Video open nhi ho rha hai bhai
  • aaryan... said:

aaryan... said:

My plan

भाई आउटडेटेड आइडिया है

इसे देख लेते एक बार

वीडियो नहीं स्लीपी क्लासेस का लिंक था यूट्यूब का :| :|
  • aaryan... said:

aaryan... said:

My plan

भाई आउटडेटेड आइडिया है

इसे देख लेते एक बार

वीडियो नहीं स्लीपी क्लासेस का लिंक था यूट्यूब का :| :|
    So usse kya matlab bhai
    Sleepy clasees kya ka rhi hai mujhe kya karna usse
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly