ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MITRA'S IAS - "ADMISSION OPEN" - NEW BATCH BEGINNING WITH WESTERN PHILOSOPHY STARTING FROM 16th NOVEMBER 11.AM (LIMITED SEATS)
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
Website:- www.mitrasias.com;  Address: MITRAS IAS , 39 PUSA ROAD, SAMAYAK TOWER OPPOSITE METRO PILLAR NO.- 120

Agriculture optional for CSE 2019.

After searching the forum and other websites in the last two days I've come to the conclusion that there is very less information available on this subject. Links to the Telegram and WhatsApp groups are leading nowhere. The same content is copy pasted by multiple websites in the name of strategy.
Perhaps the only guiding lamp is Pallavi Sarkar ma'am 's blog.

All these factors are making agriculture a risky optional and discouraging people to opt for it. Agriculture optional is good for those who are comfortable with Biology.
So I'm requesting all the players- old and new, those who have opted for Agriculture before and those who wish to opt it in future, to come together here and form a Group and overcome the limitations to an extent by helping each other.

PS: New player here.

Rising from the ashes of prelims 2018

Comments

• @asavthama @rkr06 are you guys still with agriculture optional or moved on? In any case, please guide.

Rising from the ashes of prelims 2018

• Brother I am agriculture graduated and have agriculture optional in CSE 2019
  • Me too thinking for agriculture.
  • @asavthama @rkr06 are you guys still with agriculture optional or moved on? In any case, please guide.

Take Agri, it s simpler than it looks. If you club the past questions and seggragate them , you will find that most questions are getting repeated.
  • Have anyone given mains with agriculture as an optional?....Please let me know
  • Hey what about evolution classes
  • I am also opting for agriculture in 19 mains, i am non medical graduate confused between anthro and agriculture,but now decided to opting agriculture ,even if upsc delete optional form cse mains then still we have to opt optional for ifos mains so agriculture is best choice ,and regarding syllabus it is easy paper 1 is general but paper 2 is bio oriented ,but i find it easy despite a non medical student ,but now i think those which are seriously about it definetly need to come ahead and share there view especially agriculture graduate regarding paper 2 about depth we need to go
  • Are there any good test series for agriculture
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog