Indian Forest Service 2018 Results are out! ForumIAS Academy Students Secure Rank 1, 2, 3 ! Congratulations to all!
Current Affairs Classes for IAS Interview Students 2018 ForumIAS will be holding Current Affairs Classes for Interview Students on Saturday and Sunday at 5PM, Feb 9 & 10.

[CSE-2019] - Serious Discussions, Doubts and Guidance

this thread for any doubts and guidance for cse 2019
Do not create separate threads

Comments

• what can be the pros and cons of making delhi a full state?

• how does tightening #monetary policy, increases bond yields?

• Chhota bhai, do you have threadomania? An uncontrollable urge to create new threads?

Already you have created many and I guess one already on similar issue. Aur ye question daalna easy hai. Try to write two answers on your own and post it here.
  • Runner said:

Chhota bhai, do you have threadomania? An uncontrollable urge to create new threads?

Already you have created many and I guess one already on similar issue. Aur ye question daalna easy hai. Try to write two answers on your own and post it here.

this is for doubts discussion ,sir

• Suraj95 said:

how does tightening #monetary policy, increases bond yields?

interest rates define the risk-free rate of return. The risk-free rate of return has a large impact on the demand for all types of financial securities, including bonds.When the risk-free rate of return rises, money moves from financial assets to the safety of guaranteed returns. For example, if the risk-free rate of return rises from 2 to 4%, a bond yielding 5% would become less attractive. The extra yield would not be worth taking on the risk. Demand for the bond would decline, and the yield would rise until supply and demand reached a new equilibrium

• Suraj95 said:

what can be the pros and cons of making delhi a full state?

https://www.orfonline.org/research/41571-statehood-for-delhi-chasing-a-chimera/

:mrgreen:
    The day we decided that the worth of an individual was determined by their performance in an examination, that was the day Education failed us.
  • Suraj95 said:

what can be the pros and cons of making delhi a full state?

https://www.orfonline.org/research/41571-statehood-for-delhi-chasing-a-chimera/

:mrgreen:
    :) mjaa aagyaa

• why we need governor rule in jk when we have martial law?

• Suraj95 said:

why we need governor rule in jk when we have martial law?

because martial law is not in whole jammu

• why poor will not go poorer after legalizing gambling ?

• Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Where is martial law in J&K?
  • Himanshu Yadav, AIR 840, UPSC CSE 2017, Hindi Medium
  • Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

There is already martial law in place. It's called AFSPA.

• Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

http://www.fastkashmir.com/2018/04/kashmir-virtually-reeling-under-martial-law-like-situations/

• edited July 2018
    Bitter truth - Don't waste your time on forums or else you'll be like me in 2019!!!
    :)
  • Toppers Talk: Anukriti Sharma, AIR 355, UPSC-CSE 2018, Geography Optional
  • Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Wow just found this thread. Is it right to relate martial law with AFSPA? Both are different. No?
    संशयात्मा विनश्यति
  • Is there any dedicated group for answer writing?
  • Zigong said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Wow just found this thread. Is it right to relate martial law with AFSPA? Both are different. No?
    yes different. but afspa is applied in kashmir as if it was martial

• Suraj95 said:

Zigong said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Please make some foundation before doing this. Otherwise your comments will misguide many. First read laxmikant and other books. You are on a very very dangerous path and might drown other newbies along too. Basics are must. Take in a good sense. Already many people have tried to alarm you.Please listen to veterans because they have been through your phase. Good luck.
  • edited July 2018
    Suraj95 said:

Zigong said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

This is just journalism crap bhai. I wouldn't write this in answers.
    संशयात्मा विनश्यति
  • edited July 2018
    Suraj95 said:

Zigong said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Don't write such biased views in your answers, the source you are referring is also not a credible one. You are comparing AFSPA with martial law, please first check what is meant by martial law.
  • Suraj95 said:

Zigong said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Don't write such biased views in your answers, the source you are referring is also not a credible one. You are comparing AFSPA with martial law, please first check what is meant by martial law.
    Zigong said:

Suraj95 said:

Zigong said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

This is just journalism crap bhai. I wouldn't write this in answers.
    He just said AFSPA does not cover entire jammu kashmir. Adding icing on the cake, he said this is why governor rule in kashmir. This is worse than whatsapp fake news.

Suraj please don't do this. Sabko barbad karoge aise. Join a coaching and work on your basics first. You have no idea how deep is this water and where you stand. Aise self study kia to kachchi brick ban ke rah jaoge. Confidence thoda kam karo. Sorry but you needed this gyan.
  • I can write this on paper that suraj95 will give ssc and bank po exam in 2021 and will fail in those too... Oh, feeling offended ? Then, just shut your misguided and senseless posts and start studying laxmikanth, mrunal eco etc. It will take you 5-6 months to cover them very nicely otherwise you will flunk next year too.... Also, your optional is maths, you have very LIMITED TIME....

P.S. - sorry if you feel offended, believe me you are going on a dangerous path, you will not be able to clear next year if you continue such things.....
  • yes that afspa and martial are nowhere related,i did not look further the authenticity of source. but no intention to misguide others. will be aware now and post only when verified.
    @Runner will do thanks.
    @Zigong han bhai crap h, sahi kha abhi dekha
    @Dexter2601 yes cheked martial law, wrong source thanks
    @Toota Hua Dil yes sir much needed gyan, i need to do lot work in basics and yes ye overconfidence wala issue sahi point kia , need to work on it now
    @Dolores_Abernathy to be honest yes i was bit offended sir/mam but i know you said all because you felt my post are senseless (i am also feeling same now), thanks specially for that maths optional wala reminder

• Suraj95 said:

yes that afspa and martial are nowhere related,i did not look further the authenticity of source. but no intention to misguide others. will be aware now and post only when verified.
    @Runner will do thanks.
    @Toota Hua Dil yes sir much needed gyan, i need to do lot work in basics and yes ye overconfidence wala issue sahi point kia , need to work on it now
    @Dolores_Abernathy to be honest yes i was bit offended sir/mam but i know you said all because you felt my post are senseless (i am also feeling same now), thanks specially for that maths optional wala reminder

Let's prepare well :)
  • Suraj95 said:

Zigong said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

Suraj95 said:

The questions set by upsc is becoming tougher day by day and ambiguous year by year,..sud I learn tukkabaazi or subject.. Plz clear my doubt
  • Suraj95 said:

yes that afspa and martial are nowhere related,i did not look further the authenticity of source. but no intention to misguide others. will be aware now and post only when verified.
    @Runner will do thanks.

Afspa is one or other form of martial law
  • I can write this on paper that suraj95 will give ssc and bank po exam in 2021 and will fail in those too... Oh, feeling offended ? Then, just shut your misguided and senseless posts and start studying laxmikanth, mrunal eco etc. It will take you 5-6 months to cover them very nicely otherwise you will flunk next year too.... Also, your optional is maths, you have very LIMITED TIME....

P.S. - sorry if you feel offended, believe me you are going on a dangerous path, you will not be able to clear next year if you continue such things.....

Don't worry suraj.. U can read laxmikanth in 5 days and every other topic in 5 to 5 days.. Just start as news paper reading and look at previous upsc questions and again u read.. This makes 10 days.. Again look at mains questions and read again..

I promise u that if u miss any direct question I will tonsure my head..

I cleared many exams by this method.. I cleared prelims just by reading 18 days
Sign In or Join to comment.

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google