ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details

PSIR 2019 Weekly answer writing focused group

Anyone who is preparing for next year and wants to do weekly psir answer writing can comment.
would like to form a group of not more than 6 people.
please aspirants who have started studying comment.

Comments

• edited June 24
    How many girls should be in the group ? My frnd @Mugiwara174 would like to be part of the group..
  • What ? Your question is irrelevant.
  • Anyone who is preparing for next year and wants to do weekly psir answer writing can comment.

I am interested.

Do you have a timetable?
  • What ? Your question is irrelevant.

Why?
  • @focusakshay I have a rough schedule. I have joined SR mam's classes so we can align our writing according to her directions. telegram me @officerbaniya
  • @officerBaniya

Is group active?
    I am interested
  • Interested
    If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut....!!!

Albert Einstein
  • Himanshu Yadav, AIR 840, UPSC CSE 2017, Hindi Medium

• submit4_o.jpg
    1719 x 1275 - 131K
    EARN while you LEARN : www.wholeworldcharity.org
  • Hi friends , those who are looking forward for answer writing guidance or any guidance for political science optional can ping me ... personalized guidance would be provided at a nominal cost, myself have given upsc interview twice with psir... got 280s in 2016 and 290 in 2017 .... I would try to provide individual attention and honest service to subscribers ... any one interested can post two answer for which I will give review and if you guys feel worth it then u can take things forward thank you:-)
  • Hi...
    I am interested in taking guidance on psir answer writing.
    How can i approach you.?
  • If anyone want to buy crash course and test series of PSIR of Shubra mam, please let me know.
  • nokia1100 said:

If anyone want to buy crash course and test series of PSIR of Shubra mam, please let me know.

time crunch so cant write tests or watch lectures, however im interested in access to her google drive...can you help me with that
    sayonara
  • Anyone who is preparing for next year and wants to do weekly psir answer writing can comment.

Willing to join if group is active.
    Miles to go before I sleep..
  • Ghanta active. No one responds. I'm done with indulging myself in groups.
  • @officerBaniya could we start the answer writing ?

• @Jintur m interested .we can start now following Shubhra mam's schedule and peer check the answers
  • @Iasspy so sorry I was not able to reply you.
    Let me know when we could start .
  • After dewali ..it will be good
  • edited November 13
    I think, for a regular routine, it can help you all. Answer writing is really important because at every point, you are judged according to the questions you attempt , how you attempt because you don't come in direct contact to impress with your personality. Your words speak louder in this scenario. So read, write and improve your answer writing skills with Political Science optional on https://neostencil.com/upsc-answer-writing-practice-political-science
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog