MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Regarding Subhra Ranjan's Classroom coaching

edited June 23 in Political Science
Can any experience people who has attended her class give some insights to her classroom teaching?

I have been preparing this subject using her notes along with some textbook. I could even attempt some old questions from her notes itself. But, my real concern is that I am not satisfied with the answers I have written after seeing some other aspirant writing in some blog.

Will her class gives us an edge in better understanding the subject nature? If not, how to prepare forward?

Kindly help!

Comments

• Try chaubey sir
  • Hi friends , those who are looking forward for answer writing guidance or any guidance for political science optional can ping me ... personalized guidance would be provided at a nominal cost, myself have given upsc interview twice with psir... got 280s in 2016 and 290 in 2017 .... I would try to provide individual attention and honest service to subscribers ... any one interested can post two answer for which I will give review and if you guys feel worth it then u can take things forward thank you:-)
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog