We are hiring!

Target 2019 - Daily Targets

Comments

• Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

In need of an answer writing partner for doing secure.. A group would help.. Interested people come together.

Have you just started preparation or been preparing for some time ?
    Gave pre this year.. Couldn't clear it.. Are You interested in answer writing from secure.
    Interested but still covering basic static sources. I don't know if I am capable of writing answers at this stage.
    see with my experience i can tell you one thing , u can start answer writing with bare minimum of content and the improvement u c in one month while writing answers is exponential . its like u develop the content along with answer writing skills and also know what to take out from newspaper which can aid you in your answers .
    iam in

• Suraj95 said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

In need of an answer writing partner for doing secure.. A group would help.. Interested people come together.

Gave pre this year.. Couldn't clear it.. Are You interested in answer writing from secure.
    Interested but still covering basic static sources. I don't know if I am capable of writing answers at this stage.
    see with my experience i can tell you one thing , u can start answer writing with bare minimum of content and the improvement u c in one month while writing answers is exponential . its like u develop the content along with answer writing skills and also know what to take out from newspaper which can aid you in your answers .
    iam in
    Let's start from tomorrow
  • Rahulism said:

Suraj95 said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

iam in
    How should we start with secure questions ? Sometimes the questions are bouncers for me.
  • Rahulism said:

Suraj95 said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

iam in
    How should we start with secure questions ? Sometimes the questions are bouncers for me.
    upsc ki googly se khelna h bro,bouncer and yorker to suruwaat

• Suraj95 said:

Rahulism said:

Suraj95 said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

iam in
    Haan bhai upsc ki googly Ka hi practice karna hai. Tumhara static ho chuka hai kya ?
  • Suraj95 said:

Rahulism said:

Suraj95 said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

iam in
    Haan bhai upsc ki googly Ka hi practice karna hai. Tumhara static ho chuka hai kya ?
    strt kia h abi

• https://t.me/joinchat/F3sG1Ui-wB-nsuOryUOeAA
    Join this group
    General chitchat UPSC aspirant
  • rss
    ch 10 ode+laplace(kl ho ni paya aaj kisi be halt me krna h)
    insights monthly
    cd

• How is PSIR coaching at Vajiram now that Shubhra ma'am has left?

The new vaji ram faculty for PSIR has three faculty members including Sushant Verma sir for IR.
    Has anyone studied from them, are they able to teach the concepts well?

Also, what about Dr. Piyush Chaubey sir (GS Score), will he be a better choice than Vajiram?

Shubhra ma'am's classes at her new centre are too crowded, so i want to avoid it. I already have her notes and joined her test series too. But i want coachig for revision and clarification of concepts.
  • PSIR hai kisi ka optional?
    What gives you pain simply makes you stronger..
  • Any one plz review about vaid sir anthropology
  • Nolanism said:

PSIR hai kisi ka optional?

@oragne_black
    संशयात्मा विनश्यति
  • @oragne_black GST, I am afraid I dont know.. I ignored it as purely political drama as there are so many conflicting arguments. :)
    Wit Beyond Measure Is Man's Greatest Treasure
  • edited June 2018
    Target:
    Social Media and related issues
  • gosh! u guys are preparing and studying itna saara, :s i am worried now :'( just started my prep all over again and realised i am doing nothing :( upar se self study mein u dont know how good or bad ur prep is going............all u can do is study :| gonna do that ..... hopefully
    THE MAN WHO WINS IS THE MAN WHO THINKS HE CAN
  • ravenclaw said:

Target:
    Social Media and related issues

Did you make notes of this topic? Kindly share if you did.
    संशयात्मा विनश्यति
  • Mrunal eco lecture 2
    Spec 15,16
    Kabir 1-30

338! :'(
    संशयात्मा विनश्यति
  • prowess said:

gosh! u guys are preparing and studying itna saara, :s i am worried now :'( just started my prep all over again and realised i am doing nothing :( upar se self study mein u dont know how good or bad ur prep is going............all u can do is study :| gonna do that ..... hopefully

You've covered GS already sir some of us are still dangling. :s atb!! As they say Two times is the charm :)
    संशयात्मा विनश्यति
  • Good afternoon guys, I also wants to complete the whole year study cycle. Include me. Please someone suggest me how stuff goes here.
    Jürgen Klopp
  • magneto said:

How is PSIR coaching at Vajiram now that Shubhra ma'am has left?

The new vaji ram faculty for PSIR has three faculty members including Sushant Verma sir for IR.
    Has anyone studied from them, are they able to teach the concepts well?

Also, what about Dr. Piyush Chaubey sir (GS Score), will he be a better choice than Vajiram?

Shubhra ma'am's classes at her new centre are too crowded, so i want to avoid it. I already have her notes and joined her test series too. But i want coachig for revision and clarification of concepts.

I'm at shubhra mam. My suggestion would be don't go for other person. Follow only one guide. Her notes are enough. I'm also at her class. She just dictates notes. Nothing else. By following just a single book or notes you will able to copy that style of writing and that will be beneficial in long run.
    उम्र ए दराज मांग कर लाए थे चार दिन,
    दो आरजू में कट गए दो इन्तेजार में..
  • Good afternoon guys, I also wants to complete the whole year study cycle. Include me. Please someone suggest me how stuff goes here.

Just stick to what you post here, your daily goal.
    Wse 1 saal bacha hi kaha ab :(
    संशयात्मा विनश्यति
  • today goal- optional commerce- complete trade union chapter, then 2 more chapters before sleeping- nature of industrial disputes and wpm
  • Rahulism said:

Suraj95 said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

Rahulism said:

iam in
    which group share here

• Today:
    Cyber security continuation
  • today- yojana summary(india on the move)
  • prowess said:

today- yojana summary(india on the move)

Kaise padh rhe ho bhai yojana? Puri magazine ya direct koi coaching ki summary ?
  • @dexter2601 keval yojana ki summary by insights, btw i am not bhai :D
  • edited June 2018
    prowess said:

@dexter2601 keval yojana ki summary by insights, btw i am not bhai :D

Oops... sorry !
  • Mrunal eco 3 + revision 1,2
    Kabir 31-60
    Spectrum nhi kr paya kal aaj bharpai hogi
    RSS feeds

337!
    संशयात्मा विनश्यति
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly