CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY: Seminar on - 27th Sep. - 5pm & 9th Oct. – 11 am
Foundation Classes: 28th Sep. and 29th Sep.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Good classes and resource pool for PSIR

Hi,
After wasting my 3 attempts with Public administration I have finally decided to change the optional. I'm planning to join the coaching classes for the same. Shubha Ranjan, Piyush Chaube are some of the options. Please suggest me what to join and what could be beneficial in this
उम्र ए दराज मांग कर लाए थे चार दिन,
दो आरजू में कट गए दो इन्तेजार में..

Comments

• I heard that notes by SR is good and many people get the good marks even by referring that. I also heard that she give less time in lecture and dictate a lot. Is it true?? What's your opinion about her??
  • If anyone is interested in resource pool for psir by piyush choubey, let me know. We can do that
  • Philips said:

I heard that notes by SR is good and many people get the good marks even by referring that. I also heard that she give less time in lecture and dictate a lot. Is it true?? What's your opinion about her??

she dictates a lot , but she also gives time to genuine questions. The strength of batch is such that you cant take up everyone's doubts, and many of these doubts are frivolous and stupid.
    sayonara
  • Lt_Mamiya said:

Philips said:

I heard that notes by SR is good and many people get the good marks even by referring that. I also heard that she give less time in lecture and dictate a lot. Is it true?? What's your opinion about her??

she dictates a lot , but she also gives time to genuine questions. The strength of batch is such that you cant take up everyone's doubts, and many of these doubts are frivolous and stupid.
    What do u mean by stupid doubts ??

Most of psir optional people aee first timers... Unhe kya pata Plato...Aristotle ek dusre ko hi sab counter krte rahenge....

Last me sab doscourse hai...

Ideology ki definition pe hi debate khatm na hua...

Pol sci me science tag hi innovative cum self marketing hai..

Last me MN roy, Rosseau jaise fickle minded logon ko samajhne ke liye...experts will fall short of understanding them....

Khair... After long time..i strated getting knw this subject.

Is sub me kuch hai nhi sirf bol bachan karo...with art of manipulative writing...n u will be good to go ...
  • PSIR is hodge podge of ideologies and an utopia for upsc aspirants
    I took the road not taken.
  • bhai koi brain nelson ki pdf de do thinkers wali
    I took the road not taken.
  • Hey philips can you plz suggest me a good class for public administration
  • cr07 said:

Hey philips can you plz suggest me a good class for public administration

Though I'll not suggest you to go with pa, but if you want then mohanty is better than others. No one has substantial difference in terms of WHOLE subject. Like pavan kumar is better in p2 whereas test series from lukmann is better tham others. So dont waste much time about choosing between the cumulatively same classes. I would suggest you to go with mohanty.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog