ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Owner not giving the security money back. what to do?

I even paid the rent of the whole month and vacated on 15th..It's been 2 months already. This is sheer loot. Is there any way such shitty owners can be held accountable?

Comments

• I even paid the rent of the whole month and vacated on 15th..It's been 2 months already. This is sheer loot. Is there any way such shitty owners can be held accountable?

Rent Agreement should come handy.
    ecosia.org
  • Bhai zake dookan par baitha ja
    Aur maa bahin ki gali de
    N saaf saaf bol de jab tak mera hisab na hoga mai na hilunga ...apne aap de dega
    Mukharjee nagar k kukhyat property dealer se paise aise hi nikale the
  • file a complaint with the delhi commissioner of police
  • edited May 4
    Remind him of the agreement.If he doesn't agree then use tasveer's method.
    If u r not good at using that method then go to nearest police station
  • Go to Karol Bagh policy station. Pursue this only if appearing for 2019.
  • Yeh rent agreement kaise banta hai? Court me jake?
  • Same happened with me last year and with my other flatmate..
    Daughter of landlady who thinks she too smart.. Told us to give advance rent but we told her to take it from our security money. Her plan was to take the security money. So that she can do the renovation!
    None of us gave the advance rent. She threatened to call police for not vacating.
    Police came and it took our side!
    Her argument was that I am not giving the security money back because I want the in same condition as I gave 2 years back. Police wala Iss baat par has raha tha.. Madam 2 saal pahle wali condition me kaisw milega?
    1 footi kaudi nahi niklva payi, bol rahi thi I will set an example out of you for other boys.

Jis bharke beizati ki uski Maine.. Dil ko aaj bhi sukoon milta hai, ye bloody Pakistani refugees baccho ka wise hi paisa matte hai.

First mistake you did was leaving room without security.
    If you don't have agreement than you won't get anything.

Agreement is must, 300-400 bachane ke chakkar me ya fir laziness ki wajah se log apna 10-12 hazarr ka nuksan karvate hai.
  • Paisa mat chordna warna aur logo ke sath bhi aisa karega..
    Ghar block number bhi daalo yaha jisse malum pace waha ghar nahi Lena.
  • Mene to jhoot bolek coaching walo se paise wapis le.lie the dekh le bc mera baapu income tax mai commissioner hai aur fala jagah posted hai ...paise wapis kr de... Nhi to unse hi teri baat krwa deta :p
    Tu ek kaam kar yha apna papa ko police wala bna de kaam ho jaega :)
  • 1. Usko call karo aur request karo.... call record kar lena
    2. Uske ghar jao aur 100no. Pe call karke PCR van bula lo.
    3. People will gather aur pressure me aake dena padega usko
    4. Police vala tumhara kaam bana de to usko 500/1000 rs dedena :mrgreen:

• I even paid the rent of the whole month and vacated on 15th..It's been 2 months already. This is sheer loot. Is there any way such shitty owners can be held accountable?

Room vacate karte time kya bola? Us time kyu nahi diya vo
  • edited May 4

I even paid the rent of the whole month and vacated on 15th..It's been 2 months already. This is sheer loot. Is there any way such shitty owners can be held accountable?

Pre ho jane do sath chalenge vasuli karne. Vo to kya uska baap bhi dega
  • Bad_Bunny said:

1. Usko call karo aur request karo.... call record kar lena
    2. Uske ghar jao aur 100no. Pe call karke PCR van bula lo.
    3. People will gather aur pressure me aake dena padega usko
    4. Police vala tumhara kaam bana de to usko 500/1000 rs dedena :mrgreen:

Bhai ye practical advice h meri taraf se mene bhi kisi bande se sikha tha aur mera bhi kaam ban gaya tha isse. Even 500 rs jyada hi leke aaya us dalle se

Arey yeh koi ans kr do. I don’t have any idea of it

Waise toh broker khud hi bnwa dete hn .. Kisi broker se puch Lena kis area ka kahan bnta h..
    all i need is You Lord
  • doc said:

Yeh rent agreement kaise banta hai? Court me jake?

Waise toh broker khud hi bnwa dete hn .. Kisi broker se puch Lena kis area ka kahan bnta h..
    Acha
  • doc said:

Acha
    Notary k pass chale jaao. 150-200 lekar Bana dega.

Koi bhi notary wala bana dega 300-400 me
    28 block me ek andar ki taraf baith ta hai.. Usse banva lo.
  • amsc said:

Vaise ab sarkar ne self attestaion kar dia hai.. Non judicial stamp paper kharedo.. Type karo uspar saare terms condition aur counter sign
    Koi advocate aspirant help karne dega agar paisa bachana ho toh
    Vaise kisi law graduate ko ye dhandha khol Lena chaiye yaha, season me 2-3 lakh kama lega
  • amsc said:

amsc said:

Vaise ab sarkar ne self attestaion kar dia hai.. Non judicial stamp paper kharedo.. Type karo uspar saare terms condition aur counter sign
    Vaise kisi law graduate ko ye dhandha khol Lena chaiye yaha, season me 2-3 lakh kama lega
    Hahhahaha

Thanks people :smile:
  • amsc said:

amsc said:

Main soch rha :wink:

Will get enrolled with Bar Council of Delhi this summer.
  • abhi44 said:

amsc said:

amsc said:

Main soch rha :wink:

Will get enrolled with Bar Council of Delhi this summer.
    Brother,

Inboxed you.
    ecosia.org
  • Ladki Ko pyar main daal k ladki bhaga lo..... Security kya ghar bhi tumhara. Ladki single, sunder or tameez wali ho bas.

Trust me, goto the police once, don't worry at all. They will help you. They will help you get the money back. Contact forum guys, and seek help, there are many people in service who are preparing, they may help you.
  • anjus said:

Trust me, goto the police once, don't worry at all. They will help you. They will help you get the money back. Contact forum guys, and seek help, there are many people in service who are preparing, they may help you.
    +1
    ecosia.org
  • If having someone to go with and talk to the owner/cops is what you're lacking at, then I'd be more than happy to go with you.

Let me know.
    ecosia.org
  • House no.street no.daal do
  • edited May 5

First thing first for everyone- don't leave your room without security.

Now since you are not getting your security back, there are only a couple of options left.
    1. If you have a rent agreement, then call them up, ask them for the money back. Make sure that you record the call. Otherwise it's merely he said/ she said!
    2. Once you record the call and they refuse to give the money back, call up the PCR van. Delhi police is helpful in getting all these small things sorted out on the spot.
    3. Or, get a black coat, ask your friend to wear it. Ask him to remember a couple of sections from the rent act of Delhi. Take him with you to the owner and tell them to return the money or you'll file a case. Everyone knows that it would be cheaper to solve the matter outside court than in court.

If you don't have the rent agreement, still record the call. If the owner confesses to not giving back the security, threaten to file the case against him in the court and in the Income tax dept. If he calls your bluff, you can't do much without a rent agreement. but more often than not, they won't.

Hope it helps! All the best.

Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog