MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Evernote format problem. Help me resolve this.

Hello friends,

Whenever i am copying any article from web clipper of Evernote on chrome itnis causing delay of 4-5 seconds and secondly the article copied also not fit to screen size and fromat of articles are also changed. Please help me now. I am attaching an image.
1525121656330587687345.jpg
3264 x 1836 - 2M

Comments

• 15251217113251410731525.jpg
    3264 x 1836 - 3M
  • edited April 30
    Here in this picture it's ok.
    Thia
    15251218470061332596911.jpg
    3264 x 1836 - 3M
  • Simplify formatting option may help but not sure.
    2018 Lottery round :#
    Lucky enough to get out of this shit >:)
  • Simplify formatting option may help but not sure.

Hey, still issue is not resolving with simplified formating.
  • edited May 1
    Dorjay123 said:

Simplify formatting option may help but not sure.

Then no shortcut I think!
    Copy from website and paste in a word document then transfer to Evernote.
    2018 Lottery round :#
    Lucky enough to get out of this shit >:)
  • Dorjay123 said:

Simplify formatting option may help but not sure.

Then no shortcut I think!
    Copy from website and paste in a word document then transfer to Evernote.
  • Dorjay123 said:

Hello friends,

Whenever i am copying any article from web clipper of Evernote on chrome itnis causing delay of 4-5 seconds and secondly the article copied also not fit to screen size and fromat of articles are also changed. Please help me now. I am attaching an image.

Hello Sir
    Have you tried other options such as simplified article?
    If this doesn't work, you can copy and paste it using ctrl + shift + v to ignore all the formating.
    :smile:
  • Dorjay123 said:

Hello friends,

Hello Sir
    If this doesn't work, you can copy and paste it using ctrl + shift + v to ignore all the formating.
    Still there.
  • Dorjay123 said:

Dorjay123 said:

Hello friends,

Hello Sir
    Still there.
    Better to talk to evernote support centre through chat option from your login. They might help.
    BLOOD, SWEAT, COURAGE, GLORY.
  • Dorjay123 said:

Dorjay123 said:

Hello friends,

Hello Sir
    Still there.
    Is paste as text option not available?
  • If paste as text not working then follow this
    1. http://www.stevemiller.net/puretext/
    2. If above is not working then use older version of evernote - and use ctr+shift +v OR use paste a text option. It seems newer version has some bug.
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog