CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - PHILOSOPHY: Seminar on - 27th Sep. - 5pm & 9th Oct. – 11 am
Foundation Classes: 28th Sep. and 29th Sep.
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Impeachment against cji:worth or conspiracy?

Worth:
Judges bribery case: Why the crisis seems far from resolving - DailyO
https://www.dailyo.in › story

Congress party initiates impeachment process against CJI Dipak Misra
Bar & Bench - 1 hour ago

Opposition renews efforts to bring in impeachment motion against CJI Dipak Misra; Congress, NCP sign on draft
2 hours ago

Conspiracy:

Prashant P. Umrao
Prashant P. Umrao
@ippatel
Opposition initiates impeachment process against CJI Dipak Misra,NCP & Left also signed draft. CJI is hearing case of Ram Mandir & also formed constitution bench on Halala,Mutah,Polygamy.

http://www.republicworld.com/amp/india-news/politics/sensational-number-ayodhyaimpeachment-heres-all-you-need-to-know.html?v=5.8.1
Timing: election year

Impeachment debate:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V._Ramaswami

https://www.google.co.in/amp/wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/politics/sc-crisis-opposition-mulls-impeachment-motion-against-cji-dipak-misra-118012500740_1.html

Comments

• edited March 27
    Sir what do you want ? :mrgreen:
  • he is Naughty raja with another id....
    Cut off - ajgar range :D
  • edited March 27
    such farcical utterances

Kyun @Frane_Selak bhaiya aisa bol rahe ho....aap to hamein accha tarah se jaante ho??? Maine to bas yun hi rai jaanane k liye aisa thread banaya...bhai kuch bakar idhar bhi kar lekin :mask:
  • such farcical utterances

It seems u know very Much about the issue...please tell why these allegations and counter allegations are going on?
  • Then why they debated on privacy rights? I blv both party involved in breaching privacy norms...but Congi hypocrisy is at its best
  • such farcical utterances

It seems u know very Much about the issue...please tell why these allegations and counter allegations are going on?
    the case is as clear as New Delhi's sky
  • It can be categorised as conspiracy since impeachment procedure need support of 100 in LS and 50 in RS.. It will be difficult for opposition to get support in LS but easily can initiate procedue in RS and create sense of ruckus in country. It will be restricted to support in RS only and will be in news for next 10 days.

In short, Opposition want to make optimum use of RS to raise issues against government.
    Muslim card
    dalit card
    farmer card.... all these card will be used in one way or another by opposition to dethorne BJP....
    procedure for an attempt to dethorne bjp started. Congress want to project itself messiah of muslim interest by cleansing JALIM JUDICIARY who just months back declared triple talak illegal and moving fast toward babri case.... muslim card played..

yaar prelim mood me dimag nahi chal raha bilkul
  • attack against muslim and dalits are alread intensified and will likely to be more in future. since such act tarnish image of BJP despite indulgence.. so in next one year this disadvantage communities will bear burnt of politics... ganda politicd hai bhai India me.. BJP kam nahi to congress bhi baap hai
  • edited March 27

attack against muslim and dalits are alread intensified and will likely to be more in future. since such act tarnish image of BJP despite indulgence.. so in next one year this disadvantage communities will bear burnt of politics... ganda politicd hai bhai India me.. BJP kam nahi to congress bhi baap hai

politics US, france, Poland me bhi isi axis pr ghoom rha. But india me division ka scope jyada he thanks to caste, religion, region and the ascending Hindutva , toh idhr slugfest chl rha tagda wala .....war of all against all.....Hobbes ki line "life was brutish, nasty ,short and painful" ab reenact hone wli he aisa mujhe prateet ho rha.
    lekin ek ray of hipe bhi he ki the world as a self-correcting, forward moving system will overcome this phase of impending darkness and a new renaissance , a new age of science will emerge out of the ashes of this charred corpse of extremism. :lol:

+1
    Sabka maalik domino
  • आने वाले एक वर्ष तक इसी तरह से राजनीति का दंगल चलेगा । और किसी भी तरह का कोई भी काम काज नहीं होने वाला केंद्र सरकार के स्तर पर , क्योंकि अबसे लेकर एक साल भर तक लगातार कहीं न कहीं बहुत महत्वपूर्ण चुनाव हैं।
  • attack against muslim and dalits are alread intensified and will likely to be more in future. since such act tarnish image of BJP despite indulgence.. so in next one year this disadvantage communities will bear burnt of politics... ganda politicd hai bhai India me.. BJP kam nahi to congress bhi baap hai

Yr Muslim Dalit ka ra*di Rona band Karo.
    :smile: Haad hain mtlb , sub Apna-apna Rona rote hain iss desh me, sabko affirmative action hi chahiye. Mtlb sabka sath Sanka Vikas ho ga kaise mujh Jaise ur bando ke khun Packachino se hi Na :smile:
  • Cg_Hawk28 said:

attack against muslim and dalits are alread intensified and will likely to be more in future. since such act tarnish image of BJP despite indulgence.. so in next one year this disadvantage communities will bear burnt of politics... ganda politicd hai bhai India me.. BJP kam nahi to congress bhi baap hai

:smile: Haad hain mtlb , sub Apna-apna Rona rote hain iss desh me, sabko affirmative action hi chahiye. Mtlb sabka sath Sanka Vikas ho ga kaise mujh Jaise ur bando ke khun Packachino se hi Na :smile:
    tum apne khoon paseene se phle apna bhla krlo dunia ka toh gghanta kroge
  • Cg_Hawk28 said:

Meta bhals bura mat soch Parfar rogjar
    Main tax payer general, engineer,male hoon :smile:
  • Cg_Hawk28 said:

Cg_Hawk28 said:

me bhi taxpayer obc male hu ,rojgaar dene wala male cubicles me bethkr sadne wala nhi :lol:
  • Cg_Hawk28 said:

Cg_Hawk28 said:

me bhi taxpayer obc male hu ,rojgaar dene wala male cubicles me bethkr sadne wala nhi :lol:
    हाँ अब दोनों मुहूर्त देखकर शादी कर लो :mrgreen:
  • Q A century ago, Mahatma Gandhi lamented that the Indian city was mostly a stinking den, and Indians as a people were not used to city life. The squalid urban landscapes of the 21st century, with mountains of garbage merely relocated to the suburbs to maintain “clean cities”, would seem to prove that not much has changed since then. The quest for clean cities has only grown more complicated, as steady urbanisation is putting pressure on a poorly prepared municipal administration system, and the more affluent consumers produce ever-higher volumes of trash. The neglect of social housing, sanitation and water supply has ensured that there is nothing like a truly clean, green and sustainable city.
    The author suggests that urbanisation
    (a)was not completely understood by Gandhiji.
    (b)has deteriorated the cleanliness of the nation.
    (c)has increased significantly since independence.
    (d)situation has hardly changed over a century.

30 me se 6 passage glt ho gye bc
  • DIPAK MISHRA IS VERY CORRUPT .. I WOULD BE MORW THAN HAPPY TO SEE HIM IMPEACHED
  • In Fact it would act as a deterrent for judiciary . we accept judiciary as one of the pillars of democracy but its not untouched with corruption . Its one of the most corrupt institutions ,
  • Cg_Hawk28 said:

Cg_Hawk28 said:

Roj gare kha ke girta hain tu roj gairo K sath muh Kala karta hain apne biwi bacche bhulkar :frowning:
  • @GeneralDong_shakaal discussion suru kar k kaha bhag gaye bhai... tumra thread Impeacement se personal chale ja raha
  • Cg_Hawk28 said:

Cg_Hawk28 said:

Cg_Hawk28 said:

Roj gare kha ke girta hain tu roj gairo K sath muh Kala karta hain apne biwi bacche bhulkar :frowning:
    There was this little dot right. And the dot went bang and the bang expanded. Energy formed into matter, matter cooled, matter lived. The amoeba to fish, the fish to fowl, the fowl to frog, the frog to mammal, the mammal to monkey, the monkey to man. Amo amas amat, quid pro quo, memento mori, ad infinitum. Sprinkle on a little bit of grated cheese and leave under the grill till doomsday.
  • Cg_Hawk28 said:

Cg_Hawk28 said:

Cg_Hawk28 said:

There was this little dot right. And the dot went bang and the bang expanded. Energy formed into matter, matter cooled, matter lived. The amoeba to fish, the fish to fowl, the fowl to frog, the frog to mammal, the mammal to monkey, the monkey to man. Amo amas amat, quid pro quo, memento mori, ad infinitum. Sprinkle on a little bit of grated cheese and leave under the grill till doomsday.
    Your Tomorrow

By Edgar Guest

Is anybody happier because you passed his way?
    Does anyone remember that you spoke to him today?
    This day is almost over, and its toiling time is through;
    Is there anyone to utter now a kindly word of you?

Did you give a cheerful greeting to the friend who came along?
    Or a churlish sort of "Howdy" and then vanish in the throng?
    Were you selfish pure and simple as you rushed along the way,
    Or is someone mighty grateful for a deed you did today?

Can you say tonight, in parting with the day that's slipping fast,
    That you helped a single brother of the many that you passed?
    Is a single heart rejoicing over what you did or said;
    Does a man whose hopes were fading now with courage look ahead?

Did you waste the day, or lose it, was it well or sorely spent?
    Did you leave a trail of kindness or a scar of discontent?
    As you close your eyes in slumber do you think that God would say,
    You have earned one more tomorrow by the work you did today?

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/have-you-earned-your-tomorrow-by-edgar-albert-guest

Iss padho Dyan se aur tyari me dhyan do backchodi me Nani. Bye sham me mile hain :smile:

• There are many Chatur(s) here. But ultimately Chaturs meet Chatur's fate.
  • There is a conspiracy hatched by anti nationals to malign his clean image. Mishra ji can do no wrong. We should condom this!
  • Cg_Hawk28 said:

Cg_Hawk28 said:

Cg_Hawk28 said:

Cg_Hawk28 said:

Your Tomorrow

By Edgar Guest

Is anybody happier because you passed his way?
    Does anyone remember that you spoke to him today?
    This day is almost over, and its toiling time is through;
    Is there anyone to utter now a kindly word of you?

Did you give a cheerful greeting to the friend who came along?
    Or a churlish sort of "Howdy" and then vanish in the throng?
    Were you selfish pure and simple as you rushed along the way,
    Or is someone mighty grateful for a deed you did today?

Can you say tonight, in parting with the day that's slipping fast,
    That you helped a single brother of the many that you passed?
    Is a single heart rejoicing over what you did or said;
    Does a man whose hopes were fading now with courage look ahead?

Did you waste the day, or lose it, was it well or sorely spent?
    Did you leave a trail of kindness or a scar of discontent?
    As you close your eyes in slumber do you think that God would say,
    You have earned one more tomorrow by the work you did today?

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/have-you-earned-your-tomorrow-by-edgar-albert-guest

Iss padho Dyan se aur tyari me dhyan do backchodi me Nani. Bye sham me mile hain :smile:

i don't like poetry , don't fancy vague words nd cowardly escapes from the realities of life. But i concur with your last line, bakchodi nhi krni chahiye pdne ja rha me bhi
  • “The days when India believed that South Asia was its primary sphere of influence and that it could prevent other powers, such as China, from expanding its own clout are long gone,” a senior government official told The Indian Express.
    http://indianexpress.com/article/india/stepping-back-from-maldives-india-to-china-doklam-5113855/
    discuss krte he
  • There are many Chatur(s) here. But ultimately Chaturs meet Chatur's fate.

No birather I m not a chatur....see how many discussions I have created.... Myself one of the past bakarbaaz :D :mrgreen:
    But the issue is not a simple issue....it involves many conspiracies.... Third front vs modi front..vote card politics....timing of this motion as sure that he will not get impeached but this motion will restrained him from being the judge of bench of several cases like Ram mandir-Babri case,halala nikaah & others,how judiciary will react....executive vs judiciary....so I asked general opinions from bakarbaaz because there are some who will not get over by doing bakarbaazi here :mask: :trollface:
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog