List of 100 Students selected for SFG – Names and Roll Number

Love confusions

I started talking to a guy 10 days back. He is preparing for IES and since i have not met him or talked much but he seems to be serious for preparation an d he likes me the way i am and likes my voice , however its too early for me to conclude anything.

The issue is i have never been into relatinship in past. Yes i do fell in love but it was only one sided. So mostly i have lived free and not committed to talk to someone daily or care or meet etc. However this guy wants to take it further and now as a friend wants to talk to me half an hour daily in late evening. However, i feel bounded and caged and cant call or pick his calls everyday.. however i do sense alot of respect from him. And also it takes a huge effort on my part to get fine after breakups/ memories etc. These relationships have a potential of creating turmoil in ones mind n studies. I fear it alot.

Wat should i do? How do i stop talking to this guy completely?

Comments

• ignore everything till your fina goal is met, trust me on this.. dont get into such things. dont even think about it.
  • Priyanka ji aap bot sundar lagti ho ips ki uniform mein <3
    Aapp ke liye ek song abhi vividh bharti par farmaish kiya hai..

प्यार हुआ इक़रार हुआ है
    प्यार से फिर क्यों डरता है दिल
    कहता है दिल, रस्ता मुश्किल
    मालूम नहीं है कहाँ मंज़िल
    प्यार हुआ इक़रार हुआ...

कहो की अपनी प्रीत का मीत ना बदलेगा कभी
    तुम भी कहो इस राह का मीत न बदलेगा कभी
    प्यार जो टूटा, साथ जो छूटा
    चाँद न चमकेगा कभी
    प्यार हुआ इकरार हुआ...

रातें दसों दिशाओं से कहेंगी अपनी कहानियाँ
    प्रीत हमारे प्यार के दोहराएंगी जवानियाँ
    मैं न रहूँगी, तुम न रहोगे
    फिर भी रहेंगी निशानियाँ
    प्यार हुआ इक़रार हुआ...
  • edited March 12

I started talking to a guy 10 days back. He is preparing for IES and since i have not met him or talked much but he seems to be serious for preparation an d he likes me the way i am and likes my voice , however its too early for me to conclude anything.

The issue is i have never been into relatinship in past. Yes i do fell in love but it was only one sided. So mostly i have lived free and not committed to talk to someone daily or care or meet etc. However this guy wants to take it further and now as a friend wants to talk to me half an hour daily in late evening. However, i feel bounded and caged and cant call or pick his calls everyday.. however i do sense alot of respect from him. And also it takes a huge effort on my part to get fine after breakups/ memories etc. These relationships have a potential of creating turmoil in ones mind n studies. I fear it alot.
    Wat should i do?

"i feel bounded and caged"

Answer lies in your post.
    It's time to move on. I have accepted the defeat. It's better to avoid this rat race rather than keep fighting in a already lost battle.
  • Padhai karo yaar
    Kuch nahi rakha in sab me. Emotionally weak ho to jyada involve mat hona in sab me baki tumhari marzi.
  • edited March 12

Agar kisi se Pyaar karna hi hai toh apne Maa Baap yaa fir Bhagwaan se karo ---- Kabhi bhi Niraasha haath Nahi lagegi...

Sabko aadar do. Sabka Maan Sammaan karo. Bahut achhi baatein hai sab..... Selection or No Selection... UPSC or no UPSC.. Kuch bhi ho.. Lekin Pyaar sirf Teen logon se hi karo -- Maa Baap aur Bhagwaan....

Mera yakeen karo. Aisa karti ho toh kabhi Aankh se EK aansu bhi Nahi aayega.

Baaki toh its your life. Aapki zindagi hai. Jo karna hai wo karne ke liye Swatantra hain aap.
  • Ye alleged ladki har chaar din mein kointhread bana ke time waste karti Hai. Madam(sir) aap jitna samay doosro ko kat ke competition kam karne mein laga rahe Hain with khud padh kar apna status badhaiye.
  • troll alert :mrgreen:
  • That guy is @1ManArmy and he isn't loving you.
    Now please go and study :trollface:

:smiley:
  • @1ManArmy and others this is not a troll post. This is a serious issue.
  • anjus said:

ignore everything till your fina goal is met, trust me on this.. dont get into such things. dont even think about it.

Best advise
    HUSTLE
  • spare the forumias from ur nonsense...let this forum be guiding light for aspirants and not a timepass adda.
    Sabka maalik domino
  • edited March 12
    @priyankakeepwalking You are at a vulnerable stage now... It might seem all nice and lovely in the beginning but it will just take away your time and you will end up worse than where u started. Everything can wait except your career right now. Everyone is giving u the right advice. Please dont get into it. At the same time, dont wallow away after cutting contact either. Just study. This is a crucial time of ur life and prelims is not easy. In fact, the doubts u are having are indication of what u must do. When things are meant to be, they feel right, not wrong.
    Just study for now.
    "It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you"
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • edited March 12

I started talking to a guy 10 days back. He is preparing for IES and since i have not met him or talked much but he seems to be serious for preparation an d he likes me the way i am and likes my voice , however its too early for me to conclude anything. He does a job as well

• @1ManArmy and others this is not a troll post. This is a serious issue.

Serious issues demand serious solutions. Doesn't happen over an online platform.

We need to mate and talk about it.
  • 1ManArmy said:

@1ManArmy and others this is not a troll post. This is a serious issue.

Serious issues demand serious solutions. Doesn't happen over an online platform.

*meet
  • Main hi Hun woh ladka...sacchi :D
  • 1ManArmy said:

1ManArmy said:

*meet
    Hehehe
    Rank 42 , CSE 2017

Live intensely.
    Dont become.Be

https://sudhirgahlot.wordpress.com

Haaahaa..
    कमजोरियाँ मत खोज मुझमें मेरे दोस्त!
    एक तू भी शामिल है मेरी कमजोरियों मे!!
  • 1ManArmy said:

You want to mate or meet :wink:
    कमजोरियाँ मत खोज मुझमें मेरे दोस्त!
    एक तू भी शामिल है मेरी कमजोरियों मे!!
  • federer said:

1ManArmy said:

1ManArmy said:

*meet
    Hehehe
    Ha!
  • Drona said:

1ManArmy said:

You want to mate or meet :wink:
    Are you not shore that it was a tipo?
  • edited March 12
    Aap jo bhi ho, thread create karne me aapne maharat haasil ki hai. Kya gajab ka talent hai.
    IAS ban gaye to reform bhi utni jaldi laana jaise thread laate ho.
    रहो धर्म में धीर, रहो कर्म में वीर
    रखो उन्नत शिर , डरो ना |
  • 1ManArmy said:

You were one of those who started an extremely serious discussion over serious issues you were facing, over this online platform itself. She is within her right to ask what she feels like. If Forum doesnt have a problem, neither should you. Stop badgering her with nonsense.
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Queen said:

1ManArmy said:

You were one of those who started an extremely serious discussion over serious issues you were facing, over this online platform itself. She is within her right to ask what she feels like. If Forum doesnt have a problem, neither should you. Stop badgering her with nonsense.
    God!

I don't want to live in this world anymore.
  • 1ManArmy said:

Queen said:

1ManArmy said:

God!

Lol. You are blessed to be the culprit always. :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • 1ManArmy said:

Queen said:

1ManArmy said:

God!

Thats what u repeat after everything and still never leave a chance to hit on a female member of forum. Is this a split personality or what, I dont know. It just perturbs me to see u do this everytime but simultaneously talk abt ur own problems too. What kind of hypocrisy is this.
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
  • Aap jo bhi ho, thread create karne me aapne maharat haasil ki hai. Kya gajab ka talent hai.
    IAS ban gaye to reform bhi utni jaldi laana jaise thread laate ho.

Lol lol lol :D
  • If she wants to seek a solution to a problem, its her concern. Its much better than wallowing and torturing yourself by not seeking help. Or worse, taking the wrong decision and then regretting later on. And mind u, a lot of us belong to the latter category. She is not messaging you people personally. You are the ones trolling her. If u dont have a solution to the problem, look away. Everyone has different issues. Respect that. Dont ridicule others just because u seem to have a privileged life so as to not face what they are facing.
    - Rachel (Batman Begins)
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog