List of 100 Students selected for SFG – Names and Roll Number

How to improve accuracy while solving previous year question papers and test series.

Currently I am getting 60-70% accuracy. and i studied all Books required for prelims and geography optional once.

P.S: Accuracy matters in both banking exam and PSC exams.

Comments

• Currently I am getting 60-70% accuracy. and i studied all Books required for prelims and geography optional once.

Mark all . Those youndont know dont mark
  • edited March 11
    Multiple revision of facts and clarity in concepts

Reading once will not help so much
  • Currently I am getting 60-70% accuracy. and i studied all Books required for prelims and geography optional once.

Kitne attempt par itni accuracy hai?

Revise many many many times. That is the only way.

And that will, over time, help you develop a strategy for mcq as well. - but this comes later.

First, revise like mad, get clarity and solve papers
  • Practise makes a man perfect, so just focus on your studies and revise thoroughly.Gradually you will notice with regularly attempting for tests and mock test, your accuracy will improve.

Bhaisahab itne accuracy k baad bhi aap to rahe ho....60-70% means....120-140.....aap dusro ko suggestion do..... :wink: :mask:

Bhaisahab itne accuracy k baad bhi aap to rahe ho....60-70% means....120-140.....aap dusro ko suggestion do..... :wink: :mask:
    Read 'to' as 'ro' :sunglasses:
  • Bad_Bunny said:

Currently I am getting 60-70% accuracy. and i studied all Books required for prelims and geography optional once.

Bhaisahab itne accuracy k baad bhi aap ro rahe ho....60-70% means....120-140.....aap dusro ko suggestion do..... :wink: :mask:
    Read 'to' as 'ro' :sunglasses:
    :smiley: sahi baat
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog