MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Query

How do i ask a senior who is from same city.. guidance stratergy n notes. And how can i ask more? As every selected candidates tells same thing

Comments

• edited February 10
    1. Break down your problem into sub-parts. And seek help for going from point 1 to 2, instead of general things.

2. Keep yourself at the center and seek help from a strong point of view of improving your present position.

3. Seek help for immediate utility. This would bring focus.
  • 1. Break down your problem into sub-parts. And seek help for going from point 1 to 2, instead of general things.

2. Keep yourself at the center and seek help from a strong point of view of improving your present position.

3. Seek help for immediate utility. This would bring focus.

Can u elaborate
  • I want to give unsolicited advice. Focus on prep instead of asking various trivial questions from others. Creating unnecessary threads will only get you attention. Surely you are not looking for that? Ifou don't know enough networking to ask for notes from fellow aspirants , you need to work on your personality.
  • @

I want to give unsolicited advice. Focus on prep instead of asking various trivial questions from others. Creating unnecessary threads will only get you attention. Surely you are not looking for that? Ifou don't know enough networking to ask for notes from fellow aspirants , you need to work on your personality.

I want to give unsolicited advice. Focus on prep instead of asking various trivial questions from others. Creating unnecessary threads will only get you attention. Surely you are not looking for that? Ifou don't know enough networking to ask for notes from fellow aspirants , you need to work on your personality.

@plain_dosa01 work on personality like?
  • Oops walking ka itna shouk hain to char kadam bus char kadam chal do na sath mere :wink:
    Joking :neutral:
  • tum mental home jao...
  • I want to give unsolicited advice. Focus on prep instead of asking various trivial questions from others. Creating unnecessary threads will only get you attention. Surely you are not looking for that? Ifou don't know enough networking to ask for notes from fellow aspirants , you need to work on your personality.

haha...sahi pakde hain
  • Terahi said:

Oops walking ka itna shouk hain to char kadam bus char kadam chal do na sath mere :wink:
    Joking :neutral:

tumhe bhi mental kar degi ye ..
  • @

@plain_dosa01 work on personality like?
    Work on your personality means develop confidence, learn networking, not seek validation and assurance from others. Let your hard work validate you.
    My suggestion would be to focus on your preparation instead of trying to show to other that you are preparing for civils. Prelims ki taiyyari mein lag jaiye.
  • Chatur Flag!
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog