ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details
MITRA'S IAS - "ADMISSION OPEN" - NEW BATCH BEGINNING WITH WESTERN PHILOSOPHY STARTING FROM 16th NOVEMBER 11.AM (LIMITED SEATS)
For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
Website:- www.mitrasias.com;  Address: MITRAS IAS , 39 PUSA ROAD, SAMAYAK TOWER OPPOSITE METRO PILLAR NO.- 120

Astrology as a hobby :)

Hello,

I am preparing for upsc 2019.i have intrest in astrology.so this is for everyone who enjoys astrology.

P.s- don't talk about success in upsc as it may affect your preparation.Talk about other aspects like love,nature,health etc (as fun)

@sss123 @lapizlazuli you can contribute if you want :)
«134567220

Comments

  • If your 10th lord or 10th house is controlled by sun, mercury or mars there is high chance of getting govt job.
    To get IAS in particular, you should also have rahu and shani as strong as well.
  • amsc said:

    If your 10th lord or 10th house is controlled by sun, mercury or mars there is high chance of getting govt job.
    To get IAS in particular, you should also have rahu and shani as strong as well.

    My 10th Lord Mercury..
    Saturn in 6th house
    Rahu in 2nd
  • khagaul said:

    amsc said:

    If your 10th lord or 10th house is controlled by sun, mercury or mars there is high chance of getting govt job.
    To get IAS in particular, you should also have rahu and shani as strong as well.

    My 10th Lord Mercury..
    Saturn in 6th house
    Rahu in 2nd
    And 10th Lord Mercury is aspected by mars
  • If your house is not next to my house then you are poor :trollface:
  • If your house is not next to my house then you are poor :trollface:

    :lol:
  • khagaul said:

    khagaul said:

    amsc said:

    If your 10th lord or 10th house is controlled by sun, mercury or mars there is high chance of getting govt job.
    To get IAS in particular, you should also have rahu and shani as strong as well.

    My 10th Lord Mercury..
    Saturn in 6th house
    Rahu in 2nd
    And 10th Lord Mercury is aspected by mars
    khagaul said:

    khagaul said:

    amsc said:

    If your 10th lord or 10th house is controlled by sun, mercury or mars there is high chance of getting govt job.
    To get IAS in particular, you should also have rahu and shani as strong as well.

    My 10th Lord Mercury..
    Saturn in 6th house
    Rahu in 2nd
    And 10th Lord Mercury is aspected by mars
    High chance of you getting into a govt job.. You maybe having deep interest in army or IPS. You should try for CAPFs or something related to calculation or accounts.
    Mercury+mars= IDES, IDAS :smiley:
    What sign is your mercury in 10th house?
  • Planet in 6th house is related with type of disease one gets.
    For example if someone has shani or rahu.. He may suffer from joint pain, spondylitis or can be disabled in serious cases.
    Sun if aspected by rahu in this house or this house aspected by sun.. Leads to skin problems.
  • amsc said:

    khagaul said:

    khagaul said:

    amsc said:

    If your 10th lord or 10th house is controlled by sun, mercury or mars there is high chance of getting govt job.
    To get IAS in particular, you should also have rahu and shani as strong as well.

    My 10th Lord Mercury..
    Saturn in 6th house
    Rahu in 2nd
    And 10th Lord Mercury is aspected by mars
    khagaul said:

    khagaul said:

    amsc said:

    If your 10th lord or 10th house is controlled by sun, mercury or mars there is high chance of getting govt job.
    To get IAS in particular, you should also have rahu and shani as strong as well.

    My 10th Lord Mercury..
    Saturn in 6th house
    Rahu in 2nd
    And 10th Lord Mercury is aspected by mars
    High chance of you getting into a govt job.. You maybe having deep interest in army or IPS. You should try for CAPFs or something related to calculation or accounts.
    Mercury+mars= IDES, IDAS :smiley:
    What sign is your mercury in 10th house?
    Mercury in capricorn
  • why doesnt anyone talk about galaxies in astrology :neutral:

    casteism here also

    hame chahiye azaadi planetwalo se azaadi :mrgreen:
    kab tak planet bologe har chart se galaxy niklega :trollface:
  • amsc said:

    khagaul said:

    khagaul said:

    amsc said:

    If your 10th lord or 10th house is controlled by sun, mercury or mars there is high chance of getting govt job.
    To get IAS in particular, you should also have rahu and shani as strong as well.

    My 10th Lord Mercury..
    Saturn in 6th house
    Rahu in 2nd
    And 10th Lord Mercury is aspected by mars
    khagaul said:

    khagaul said:

    amsc said:

    If your 10th lord or 10th house is controlled by sun, mercury or mars there is high chance of getting govt job.
    To get IAS in particular, you should also have rahu and shani as strong as well.

    My 10th Lord Mercury..
    Saturn in 6th house
    Rahu in 2nd
    And 10th Lord Mercury is aspected by mars
    High chance of you getting into a govt job.. You maybe having deep interest in army or IPS. You should try for CAPFs or something related to calculation or accounts.
    Mercury+mars= IDES, IDAS :smiley:
    What sign is your mercury in 10th house?
    Mercury in Capricorn...n yes I have deep love for uniform and will try for capf this year :)
  • edited February 2

    Void main()
  • edited February 2
    amsc said:

    BEFORE YOU START BELIEVEING IN ASTROLOGY
    Hi,
    Many of you have sent me your chart for analysis.. Let me tell you I am just a hobbiyst, you should consult a good astrolger to get the accurate predictions and solutions.

    1. Honestly, I would recommend you to learn it to understand and enjoy it. I did the same.
    There are two YouTube channels from where I learn it. It is easy to learn.
    Channels- KRSchannel and Rajesh Joshi

    2. Does it works?
    Yes, it does but only if you understand it.
    What if I don't believe in it?
    Then don't believe in it completely. No half belief and please don't discourage others if you don't understand it.

    3. What if it is written that you cannot clear this exam?
    Nothing is greater than karma. With right astrological solution and hardwork you can change your kundli.
    Example :
    You'll ride a luxurious car..
    You can either become a millionaire or millionaire's driver!! It all depends on your karma.

    4. What if it tells you that you that you'll become a teacher?
    It may imply that you'll be more popular as a teacher than IAS officer.
    Example- you'll have a YouTube channel and you are a person from Karnataka posted in Nagaland so your popularity, liking for job, wealth source is more from Youtbe as a teacher or coaching class than IAS.
    Or simply,
    You'll be on deputation multiple times as an instructor in LBSNAA or concerned more with MHRD ministry. (Mr.Roman Saini is an example).
    Or
    You are in IAAS.. Your kundli will clearly indicate that you will be in accounting+admin but that doesnt mean you'll be an accountant right!?

    5. There are 4 months left for prelims, I would request you to keep your focus on studies, you can learn it after prelims. It only requires few months to learn.

  • Haha I used the example of"kundli" in my essay test on "India is modern but indians are traditional". Another example was talking of individualism and success based on human effort but in the end writing "Shri Ganesh" on the question paper. Lol
  • amsc said:

    amsc said:

    BEFORE YOU START BELIEVEING IN ASTROLOGY
    Hi,
    Many of you have sent me your chart for analysis.. Let me tell you I am just a hobbiyst, you should consult a good astrolger to get the accurate predictions and solutions.

    1. Honestly, I would recommend you to learn it to understand and enjoy it. I did the same.
    There are two YouTube channels from where I learn it. It is easy to learn.
    Channels- KRSchannel and Rajesh Joshi

    2. Does it works?
    Yes, it does but only if you understand it.
    What if I don't believe in it?
    Then don't believe in it completely. No half belief and please don't discourage others if you don't understand it.

    3. What if it is written that you cannot clear this exam?
    Nothing is greater than karma. With right astrological solution and hardwork you can change your kundli.
    Example :
    You'll ride a luxurious car..
    You can either become a millionaire or millionaire's driver!! It all depends on your karma.

    4. What if it tells you that you that you'll become a teacher?
    It may imply that you'll be more popular as a teacher than IAS officer.
    Example- you'll have a YouTube channel and you are a person from Karnataka posted in Nagaland so your popularity, liking for job, wealth source is more from Youtbe as a teacher or coaching class than IAS.
    Or simply,
    You'll be on deputation multiple times as an instructor in LBSNAA or concerned more with MHRD ministry. (Mr.Roman Saini is an example).
    Or
    You are in IAAS.. Your kundli will clearly indicate that you will be in accounting+admin but that doesnt mean you'll be an accountant right!?

    5. There are 4 months left for prelims, I would request you to keep your focus on studies, you can learn it after prelims. It only requires few months to learn.

    +11111
  • Sun+Saturday agar 1st house(ascendent) me hua toh young age se Baal paktte Hai.
  • my saturn and venus conjuct in 10th house capricorn and mars aspect from 3rd house and jupiter in 6th house and aspect what does this mean
  • aries asendent
  • wolfpack said:

    my saturn and venus conjuct in 10th house capricorn and mars aspect from 3rd house and jupiter in 6th house and aspect what does this mean

    You have brother??
    Obessity problem??

    It's difficult without full chart(upload screenshot of full chart)

    You are a good administrator and a multi talent type person???(many intrests or something like??

    You are not a btech graduate??(but still upload full chart
  • wolfpack said:

    my saturn and venus conjuct in 10th house capricorn and mars aspect from 3rd house and jupiter in 6th house and aspect what does this mean

    Also you have intrest in uniform services??you are very brave?
  • Yes very interred in defence services but spine broke in 2012, btech graduate specifically electrical parents also in defence as doctors

    Have a brother

    Don't know if I am administrator or not but don't like to break rules even if inconvenient
    Screenshot_20180202-153743.png
    1080 x 1920 - 318K
  • Uploaded chart
  • wolfpack said:

    Uploaded chart

    Savings problem?
    Not much problem of overthinking n depression...mtlb ur metally strong
  • khagaul said:

    wolfpack said:

    Uploaded chart

    Savings problem?
    Not much problem of overthinking n depression...mtlb ur metally strong
    Bhai i have sent you my horoscope in inbox. Kindly see
  • unstable mind always. looks for guidance from elders to whether what you are doing is right or not. makes long term plans and gets entangled in that and gets frustrated. father is a religious person. @wolfpack ....post ur navamsa chart. saturn is sitting in 10th house, it says you have work hard to achieve what u want otherwise it will make u repeat things.
  • unstable mind always. looks for guidance from elders to whether what you are doing is right or not. makes long term plans and gets entangled in that and gets frustrated. father is a religious person. @wolfpack ....post ur navamsa chart. saturn is sitting in 10th house, it says you have work hard to achieve what u want otherwise it will make u repeat things.

    Virgo ascendent

    1st house-empty(virgo)
    2nd house- rahu+moon(libra)
    3rd- Jupiter(Sscorpio)
    4th-Venus
    5th-Mercury
    6th-Saturn+sun
    7th-empty
    8th-Ketu
    9th -empty
    10th-empty
    11th-Mars
    12th-empty

    @ghantachakra eska btao
  • khagaul said:

    unstable mind always. looks for guidance from elders to whether what you are doing is right or not. makes long term plans and gets entangled in that and gets frustrated. father is a religious person. @wolfpack ....post ur navamsa chart. saturn is sitting in 10th house, it says you have work hard to achieve what u want otherwise it will make u repeat things.

    Virgo ascendent

    1st house-empty(virgo)
    2nd house- rahu+moon(libra)
    3rd- Jupiter(Sscorpio)
    4th-Venus
    5th-Mercury
    6th-Saturn+sun
    7th-empty
    8th-Ketu
    9th -empty
    10th-empty
    11th-Mars
    12th-empty

    @ghantachakra eska btao
    Ye Mera hai.... Running Jupiter+Mars in 2018....capf 2018 ka sceane?
  • @ghantachakra thanks man all points are right
    Here is my navmasa chart do tell something from it as I do not know how to use it

    Also my rahu MD will start in april as rahu and mercury are conjuct in 8th house will it be bad

    Thanks for your time
    IMG_20180202_174233.png
    1080 x 1080 - 1M
  • khagaul said:

    khagaul said:

    unstable mind always. looks for guidance from elders to whether what you are doing is right or not. makes long term plans and gets entangled in that and gets frustrated. father is a religious person. @wolfpack ....post ur navamsa chart. saturn is sitting in 10th house, it says you have work hard to achieve what u want otherwise it will make u repeat things.

    Virgo ascendent

    1st house-empty(virgo)
    2nd house- rahu+moon(libra)
    3rd- Jupiter(Sscorpio)
    4th-Venus
    5th-Mercury
    6th-Saturn+sun
    7th-empty
    8th-Ketu
    9th -empty
    10th-empty
    11th-Mars
    12th-empty

    @ghantachakra eska btao
    Ye Mera hai.... Running Jupiter+Mars in 2018....capf 2018 ka sceane?
    only suggestion for u to is to spend less time on internet and more in the books. moon + rahu makes u believe whatever on the internet is truth. rahu always compares u with others and makes u feel u have not achieved enough in life. u have tendency to spend time on internet trying to impress others. u derive hapiness from this. it may become inmical to u. yes getting into capf is possible as mars in 11th house, and ur jupiter is favourably placed.
  • khagaul said:

    khagaul said:

    unstable mind always. looks for guidance from elders to whether what you are doing is right or not. makes long term plans and gets entangled in that and gets frustrated. father is a religious person. @wolfpack ....post ur navamsa chart. saturn is sitting in 10th house, it says you have work hard to achieve what u want otherwise it will make u repeat things.

    Virgo ascendent

    1st house-empty(virgo)
    2nd house- rahu+moon(libra)
    3rd- Jupiter(Sscorpio)
    4th-Venus
    5th-Mercury
    6th-Saturn+sun
    7th-empty
    8th-Ketu
    9th -empty
    10th-empty
    11th-Mars
    12th-empty

    @ghantachakra eska btao
    Ye Mera hai.... Running Jupiter+Mars in 2018....capf 2018 ka sceane?
    only suggestion for u to is to spend less time on internet and more in the books. moon + rahu makes u believe whatever on the internet is truth. rahu always compares u with others and makes u feel u have not achieved enough in life. u have tendency to spend time on internet trying to impress others. u derive hapiness from this. it may become inmical to u. yes getting into capf is possible as mars in 11th house, and ur jupiter is favourably placed.
    Exactly exactly Bhai exactly

    I have not achieved anything ye feeling mere me school time se hi hai :)
  • bhai @khagaul and @ghantachakra and i thought i was the only one who believes in astrology really was very happy to see like minded people

    @ghantachakra bhai you are at a very advanced level i belive in astrology wow your predictions are very accurate
    thoda aur bata do hamere bare mein navamasa dekh kar

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog