Has anybody joined or planning to join Anthroplogy online classes of Sosin Mam

If any body has joined the Anthropology online classes of Sosin Mam, Pls share ur valuable reviews. I also want to join the same if anyone is also planning to join, pls post here.

Comments

• I am planning to shift to Hyderabad for 4 months. If anyone is in, let me know.
  • Why Anthropology Optional is Best Optional Subject for the UPSC Civil Services Mains
    Watch Now:

Anthropology is a social science not a biological science like history, Sociology, Economics & Political science which is one of the popular optional subjects in UPSC/IAS/PSC exam. SAPIENS IAS is one of the prominent IAS Coaching institutes of India for UPSC Civil Services Anthropology Optional. Sapiens IAS also Provide Online Anthropology Optional Coaching and Online Anthropology Optional Mains Test Series for UPSC Mains Exam.

Visit: www.sapiensias.in
    Call on: +91-8700922126 || +91-9718354962
    Email: info@sapiensias.in || www.sapiensias.in
    Address: 22, 3rd Floors, Opp. Kotak Mahindra Bank, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi – 110060
  • SAPIENS IAS AT YOUR SERVICE FOR A DECADE
    At Sapiens IAS exam training institute, PRADIP KUMAR SARKAR has been teaching anthropology for a decade. He, himself appeared in UPSC exam with anthropology optional, perhaps he secured one of the highest scores in anthropology optional in his time, he faced IAS interviews. Under his aegis, hundreds of students became IAS, IPS, IFS, and IRS etc. Pradip Kumar Sarkar at sapiens IAS has persistently pursuing the following things.

https://www.sapiensias.in/upsc-zoology-optional-online-coaching-class/
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog