ATTENTION ALL !!
***** UPSC CASE Writ Petition 933/2017 with 80 Petitioners as of now!! *****
* Atleast 4 questions were Ambiguous in UPSC Prelims 2017.
* Answer Keys are not released after Prelims like other state PCS.
* No Grievance Redressal Cell facility from UPSC.
* UPSC is fallible too since we know its Past year mistakes e.g. 2011 and
2016 Prelims faulty Official Answer Keys & 2016 Essay mains mistake.
* Injustice to 2017 aspirants without clarity on correct plausible answers.
* Injustice to candidates who had 2017 as last attempt.
* Injustice to aspirants who are not in merit list for
upcoming mains exam.
* Compensatory attempts to every petitioners.
* Review from Independent Expert Committee over ambiguous questions.
* Revision of merit list. Release of Answer Keys.
* Relief as Honourable Supreme Court thinks.
Do Support for Transparency and Justice !!
Become Petitioners. Even 2017 as first attempt aspirants are petitioners. Shed fear of witch hunt.
How to Join:
* Provide signed Vakalatnama and notarised Affidavits both on legal size papers.Get Vakalatnama and Affidavit Blank Documents via whatsapp # 9560144927(Niraj)
* Provide your 2017 UPSC Admit Card and signed ID proof Copy on plain A4 paper.
* Submit petitioner Court fees of Rs.500 via Paytm # 9560144927(Niraj Singh) or Bhim App: Vishal Rathi (7838846880).
Courier your docs to below or you can personally handover to us at Mukherjeenagar and ORN.
Address: Niraj Kumar Singh, 116/7, Ground Floor, Gali No. 0, Wazirabad Village-110084, Mob. # 9560144927
Send your documents before 10 october.
Contact details for Doubt:
"Don't make UPSC as ultimate aim of your life rather let it be one of the best career path only.
Civil service just a good job; Salary source: Tax paying public."