MAINS 2018 QUESTION PAPER Download the Mains 2018 Question Papers by clicking here. Papers Uploaded : Essay 2018 | GS 1 | GS 2 | GS 3 | GS 4
Mains Guidance Program, 2019 | Commences 28th October 2018 | Admissions Open

Admissions for the Mains Guidance Program 2019 are open, commencing from October 28, 2018. Optional of taking up MGP or MGP+ , which includes Essay. Visit http://academy.forumias.com to know more.

Vision IAS mains test series- to join or not to join ?

1. What are the good and bad points of the test series ?
2. will it help improve answer writing or can one do it by itself thru regular self-practice ?

eventually, my concluding question is should i join it or not ?

seniors plz enlighten with experience. Valuable suggestions of all my forum friends' is extremely awaited and warm welcomed here.
it's a war dear, u either kill everyone, or u get killed.... it works this way only...

Comments

• maggie said:

2. will it help improve answer writing or can one do it by itself thru regular self-practice ?

seniors plz enlighten with experience. Valuable suggestions of all my forum friends' is extremely awaited and warm welcomed here.

+1
    There are better starters than me but I'm a strong finisher.
    Usain bolt
  • Usainbolt said:

maggie said:

+1
    +1000
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog