ANNOUNCEMENT : Prelims 2019 Select Focus Group (SFG) Commencement Date, Entrance Test and Other Details

Topicwise Previous Years papers

I am looking for topic wise papers of the past years pol sci optional papers, does anyone have a link or can point me to an appropriate thread, all I can find is papers categorised by years.

Comments

• Did you find it. If you have can you share it me?
  • Did you find it. If you have can you share it me?

Couldn't find anything online, so I got it from kumar bookstore last year. You can see if it's available on flipkart etc
  • Hi friends , those who are looking forward for answer writing guidance or any guidance for political science optional can ping me ... personalized guidance would be provided at a nominal cost, myself have given upsc interview twice with psir... got 280s in 2016 and 290 in 2017 .... I would try to provide individual attention and honest service to subscribers ... any one interested can post two answer for which I will give review and if you guys feel worth it then u can take things forward thank you:-)
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog