We are hiring!

Anthropology Videos.

Hello everyone,
Hope you all are doing well. I would be posting regular videos on Anthropology, as many people have been requesting guidance in it.
I would also request veterans to come forward and help freshers by guiding them, and helping them in understanding the subject. Anthropology is an easy subject, with really good opportunity to score decent marks in UPSC-mains examination. Syllabus is short, and easily doable.

This first video tries to introduce Paper 1 syllabus (First half). Please pardon my mistakes and help each other by sharing notes etc.

Thank you :)

Hope is the only bee, that makes honey without flowers.

Comments

• you are not even clear with basic topics like marriage... incest taboo leads to proscriptive marriage ... and not hindu/muslim marriage.. its not GS.. just go read Needham first.. its the easiest thing in syllabus and you are not clear.. god save yoou.. hope that you get over 200 marks..

its not mugging up.. you are completely wrong..
  • cope's rule you said wrong.. everything you dont remember.. and say subject to be easy..
    are we fools that we failed with anthro.. dont make us feel like that
  • haha .. Thank you for your critical appraisal Radhesh bhai :) :) Pardon me for my mistakes. Was just trying to give outline. Will come up with refined lectures when those specific topics will be discussed :)

• i wonder how much you have scored in past in anthro..
  • edited March 2017
    Radesh Sirohiya sir atleast he is trying to help the new comers here...becoz nobody helps here much.... as what i have seen from past few weeks....if u can do something better ,SHOW and then criticize else, please...
  • keep doing bro.
  • cope's rule you said wrong.. everything you dont remember.. and say subject to be easy..
    are we fools that we failed with anthro.. dont make us feel like that

sudsho said:

Radesh Sirohiya sir atleast he is trying to help the new comers here...becoz nobody helps here much.... as what i have seen from past few weeks....if u can do something better ,SHOW and then criticize else, please...

Antii_0 said:

haha .. Thank you for your critical appraisal Radhesh bhai :) :) Pardon me for my mistakes. Was just trying to give outline. Will come up with refined lectures when those specific topics will be discussed :)

Good effort, keep it up.

Don't mind what people say in this forum, complex khela chalta hai yaha, dheere dheere samajh ayega . just focus on your work.
  • sudsho said:

good learn wrong. i was not here to criticize. but to make juniors aware that dont learn wrong.. i will not interrupt sorry. all
  • Antii_0 said:

Hello everyone,
    Hope you all are doing well. I would be posting regular videos on Anthropology, as many people have been requesting guidance in it.
    I would also request veterans to come forward and help freshers by guiding them, and helping them in understanding the subject. Anthropology is an easy subject, with really good opportunity to score decent marks in UPSC-mains examination. Syllabus is short, and easily doable.

This first video tries to introduce Paper 1 syllabus (First half). Please pardon my mistakes and help each other by sharing notes etc.

Thank you :)

Thanks a lot. Please continue. Really appreciate!
  • edited March 2017

• Antii_0 said:

very good
  • Thank you :)

• This video covers Chapter 1.1 to 1.3 in most simple way possible. Try to answer previous year questions based on these topics, as only that will actually help.

Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly