CSE 2019   Attend 3 sessions on preparing for CSE 2019 , right from the right preparation strategy, reading the newspaper, making notes to how to write good answers. Orientation session is open to all and mandatory for all CGP Students. Click here for details.
MITRA'S IAS - Fresh New batches of PHILOSOPHY from: 27th SEPT(Evening) - 5pm
& 9th OCT (Morning) – 11 am

For more information call us at - Tel. No :- 01145505509, Mob. No-8826469839, 9560928172 or
Mail us at :- mitrasiasclasses@gmail.com
,Website:- www.mitrasias.com

Current Affairs Course For Prelims 2017

I am taking a hell lot of time to read newspaper .
That why, I need a Current Affairs Course For Prelims 2017.
But I don't know which one should I choose.
I have seen one video of Chokkalingam Current Affairs for Prelims 2017. But his pronunciation is very different from that of mine.
So, apart from this please give me suggestions.
@Che @stable_graphene @raksha @Ferrero_rocher @mr.green @menace_hr @sirius_kiaora @Dr charaka samhitha @strength @abias @sujith11me100
@TAR @ghostrider2016 @choco_dip @Kek @zil-i-ilahi @snapdragon @IWRA @DrKingSchultz @Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh @hemu @pizza @Reddy_2ruly @Etat @hope16
If it is a PDF course, not a video one that would be also OK.

Comments

• edited November 2016
    Sorry LBSNAA bhai, no idea about chokkhalingam. Newspaper is the best way to retain things up for both pre and Mains purpose and use it appropriately. If u feel like taking more time than required, keep syllabus with u while reading to weed out unnecessary news and read selectively.
    If u feel like chokka's pdf good, go for it. Sticking to one thing continuously works doesn't matter what it is. Key is to revise it multiple times so as to keep it utilizable.
    GRAPHENE v 2.0....
  • Sorry LBSNAA bhai, no idea about chokkhalingam. Newspaper is the best way to retain things up for both pre and Mains purpose and use it appropriately. If u feel like taking more time than required, keep syllabus with u while reading to weed out unnecessary news and read selectively.
    If u feel like chokka's pdf good, go for it. Sticking to one thing continuously works doesn't matter what it is. Key is to revise it multiple times so as to keep it utilizable.

Actually I am searching other than chokka
  • You can go for insight daily current affairs compilation . It covers almost every thing from different newspaper.
  • edited November 2016
    I've never seen those chokka videos.
    If youre getting started, this is a really good initiative to know what exactly to read from the paper http://forumias.com/portal/todays-newspaper/

also, this http://www.insightsonindia.com/2016/11/12/hindu-news-analysis-video-12-november-2016/
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog