We are hiring!

VISION CAPSULE MODULE on ETHICS- PAPER IV - Anybody joining?

Anybody joining the 10 day batch - online/offline? And if youve attended classes by Dr Suryawanshi, please give feedback and tell if the classes are worth it.

Comments

  • menace_hr said:

    Anybody joining the 10 day batch - online/offline? And if youve attended classes by Dr Suryawanshi, please give feedback and tell if the classes are worth it.

    Any idea about fee structure?
  • ^9.5k offline. 9k online
  • edited October 2016
    Yaar ye Suryawanshi ji to pichhle saal UPSC hall me mere se do seat aage baith kar mains likh rahe the...

    Ethics waali dopahar me paper likhte hue main beech-beech me inhi ko dekh raha tha. Soch raha tha jaane kya likh rahe honge :p :p

    On a serious note, I've heard his online lectures. He is good for factual knowledge like terms, theory, current examples and other stuff like that...

    [didn't purchase anything; don't ask, don't tell ;) ;) ]
  • pks11630 said:

    Yaar ye Suryawanshi ji to pichhle saal UPSC hall me mere se do seat aage baith kar mains likh rahe the...

    Ethics waali dopahar me paper likhte hue main beech-beech me inhi ko dekh raha tha. Soch raha tha jaane kya likh rahe honge :p :p

    On a serious note, I've heard his online lectures. He is good for factual knowledge like terms, theory, current examples and other stuff like that...

    [didn't purchase anything; don't ask, don't tell ;) ;) ]

    he got selected last time. Rank 700s.
  • Joined this course! Let's see how will it come out.
  • pks11630 said:

    Yaar ye Suryawanshi ji to pichhle saal UPSC hall me mere se do seat aage baith kar mains likh rahe the...

    Ethics waali dopahar me paper likhte hue main beech-beech me inhi ko dekh raha tha. Soch raha tha jaane kya likh rahe honge :p :p

    On a serious note, I've heard his online lectures. He is good for factual knowledge like terms, theory, current examples and other stuff like that...

    [didn't purchase anything; don't ask, don't tell ;) ;) ]

    @pks11630 last line was super helpful. Please help ;)
  • don't ask... don't tell... ;) ;) @menace_hr
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And anyway IMHO, in ethics, it doesn't matter what you learn or prepare or what course you join... Only thing matters is what marks the examiner finally gives u... Ethics is the most bullshit paper in the new scheme of CSE exam...

    Complete kismat da khel hai bhai and raja ko runk and runk ko rank dilaana ethics ka kamaal hai :#
  • pks11630 said:

    don't ask... don't tell... ;) ;) @menace_hr
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And anyway IMHO, in ethics, it doesn't matter what you learn or prepare or what course you join... Only thing matters is what marks the examiner finally gives u... Ethics is the most bullshit paper in the new scheme of CSE exam...

    Complete kismat da khel hai bhai and raja ko runk and runk ko rank dilaana ethics ka kamaal hai :#

    Do you mean to say that KING (Schultz) will become a beggar and will ultimately get a rank due to ethics? I sure hope that happens.. :D :grimace:
    Deputy Collector and Sub-Divisional Magistrate - Government of Gujarat.
    Prelims - 6*; Mains - 3; Interviews - 2; Rank - NA.
    "Apna Time Aayega"
  • hi Need vision 365 mains online classes anybody interested in sharing mains vision 365 online classes please inbox me urgently...
  • friend can anybody please post vision ias ethics que paper along with their model ans script either of this year, last yr or last to last yr here or provide some link for the same,,, koi bhi saal ka ho chalae ga,,, thx
  • edited October 2016
    i have vision ethics online lectures, before prelims 2016 batch.

    if interested please contact - finallyupsc@gmail.com
  • Doctor Suraj hi toh padhayega... isse accha Youtube mein Michael Sandel k videos dekh lo
  • pks11630 said:

    Yaar ye Suryawanshi ji to pichhle saal UPSC hall me mere se do seat aage baith kar mains likh rahe the...

    Ethics waali dopahar me paper likhte hue main beech-beech me inhi ko dekh raha tha. Soch raha tha jaane kya likh rahe honge :p :p

    On a serious note, I've heard his online lectures. He is good for factual knowledge like terms, theory, current examples and other stuff like that...

    [didn't purchase anything; don't ask, don't tell ;) ;) ]

    he got selected last time. Rank 700s.
    I think he cracked at a very late age..maybe 34-35
  • i have vision ethics online lectures, before prelims 2016 batch.

    if interested please contact - finallyupsc@gmail.com

    thx brother, but at this stage i dont think listening to lectures is right strategy

  • Can anyone please share the material? I couldn't find it in xaam.in
  • Dr suraj in obc category ( his certificate of obc doubtful) got rank in 7th or 8th attempt.quite old fellow.
  • Guys, can someone please share the material which vision gave as part of Capsule program?
  • vignesh said:

    Guys, can someone please share the material which vision gave as part of Capsule program?

    +1
    Market m available hua kya ?
  • I went to orn market today. Didn't see it. @hope16 @vignesh
  • menace_hr said:

    I went to orn market today. Didn't see it. @hope16 @vignesh

    Thanks.
    Seems might not have given pdf, handwritten notes hi honge. :|
  • Ramaswamy said:

    Dr suraj in obc category ( his certificate of obc doubtful) got rank in 7th or 8th attempt.quite old fellow.

    kaafi deep knowledge rakhte ho!
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google


Factly