ICMR head Balram Bhargava wins Dr. Lee Jong-wook Prize for Public Health NIMHANS battery can assess disabilities: govt. Narendra Modi to be sworn in as Prime Minister for second term on May 30 Govt has to take concrete steps to transform forces Could only request, not demand PM for SCS to Andhra, says Jagan Reddy
All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
Start Now
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

SSC CGL 2015 Official Vacancies list 2015

from 16k to 8k imageimageimage
jpg
jpg
1w.jpg
jpg
jpg
1w3.jpg
wrote mains in 2013 ,twice state pcs, in govt job, writing 2015 mains ,opt Punjabi literature
1w.jpg 295.4K
1w3.jpg 97.1K

Comments

• Only half of previous year vacancies!
    1st Attempt - 2014 - CSM-fail
    2nd Attempt - 2015 - CSP fail, Opt - Pol. sci. ,
    "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
  • Zero posts in CSS??!!
  • Now cut off is bound to go up.

Cut off 400 gen IP....NIP 370.

Reault by dec 1st week.
  • Now cut off is bound to go up.

Cut off 400 gen IP....NIP 370.

Reault by dec 1st week.
  • Dreamer?? Are you dreaming? Even last time IP cut off was 425.. It might touch 440 this time
    1st Attempt - 2014 - CSM-fail
    2nd Attempt - 2015 - CSP fail, Opt - Pol. sci. ,
    "A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work."
  • Modi ji wants less government and more governance by private players.Here it starts, next is reduction in civils seats.I think same had happened during previous NDA rule.
  • There is hope , little , but there is .
    The image is from an RTI reply and the vacancies are according to the vacancies reported by the departments till 6/11/2015 . What if the last date to report vacancies by the departments is somewhere in December ? What if the CSS is yet to report ?
  • edited November 2015
    even the heading on table contains word "Tentative"
    Chuck the Chucking Chuckers!!!
    Prelim:2009,2013,2014,2015
    Mains:2013,2014
    Interview: ---------
  • edited November 2015
    add 500 to css . latest rti .
    still don't expect last years vacancies .
  • Modi ji wants less government and more governance by private players.Here it starts, next is reduction in civils seats.I think same had happened during previous NDA rule.
    With that kind of terrible analysis, how could you even call yourself an IAS aspirant?

First learn the meaning of the concept of "minimum governance". It simply means that the government won't interfere in the individuals' affairs, specially economic affairs; there will be less regulations; less dependence on government. Minimum goverment means reducing Centralization and boosting Federalism

The vacancies are not decided by the PMO. The individual departments send vacancies to SSC as per their needs.

The funniest part here is that the thread is titled "Final vacancies" while the pics clearly say Tentative vacancies.
  • ^Thanks a lot for enlightenment bro.I am an SSC aspirant,IAS is for analytical and observant minds like you ... ^:)^
    With that kind of terrible analysis, how could you even call yourself an IAS aspirant?

First learn the meaning of the concept of "minimum governance". It simply means that the government won't interfere in the individuals' affairs, specially economic affairs; there will be less regulations; less dependence on government. Minimum goverment means reducing Centralization and boosting Federalism

The vacancies are not decided by the PMO. The individual departments send vacancies to SSC as per their needs.

The funniest part here is that the thread is titled "Final vacancies" while the pics clearly say Tentative vacancies.
    A Rocket scientist will not impress Shania, though! That is the power of freedom which exerts little but decisive force on minimum governance.

so you have made it to ias that you are giving lecture to others whether they are worthy ias aspirants or not? Be calm, respectful and courteous. Don't be like modiji. And govt of the day does play a major role in determining the number of vacancies. Its not only about ssc but in many other exams also vacancies have decreased. If you have any doubt, just have a look at number of vacancies in cse when vajpayee govt was in power.
  • ^Thanks a lot for enlightenment bro.I am an SSC aspirant,IAS is for analytical and observant minds like you ... ^:)^
    i know you are wise enough but never heed to these idiots . They themselves don't know i of ias and claim to be very "analytical".
    i know you are wise enough but never heed to these idiots . They themselves don't know i of ias and claim to be very "analytical".
    Bro,a phase comes in life when nothing really affects,let him be happy :)
  • Statistical post has only 3 general seats? F**k off . I hate ssc . I have done my maths and Statistics paper good but only 3 seats
  • BC. Berozgaar hi marunga main :( image
  • Statistical post has only 3 general seats? F**k off . I hate ssc . I have done my maths and Statistics paper good but only 3 seats
    there are 400+ wait for some time
    there are 400+ wait for some time
    ???
    Didn't get it
  • edited November 2015
    Which posts in ssc have high probability of extra income and where can you earn the maximum ...
    I vow to win.... !!!
  • on an average how much these corrupt people in iti earn each month apart from their salary.....just asking as i want to compare with high salary that iim graduates get and further want to see how much corruption is there in govt machinery
  • someone outside the ssc exam center told me 2 cr per year
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.

PSIR Optional. Aspiring Diplomat.
  • result kab tak aayega tierII ka??
    some say on hold due to cbi
  • someone outside the ssc exam center told me 2 cr per year
    he must be joking.....as per my intuition it must be in range of 2-4 lakhs per year.....not sure though
    some say on hold due to cbi
    why so?
    :-S
  • Can a Final Engineering student give this exam
  • Which posts in ssc have high probability of extra income and where can you earn the maximum ...
    Income Tax inspector
    Examiner ( quite infamous)
    Excise Inspector ( rumours says ,you have to pay to get posted in Kundli in Delhi CX Zone.)
    AEO (Enforcement Directorate )

At the end of the these are perceptions .
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google