Saudi Arabia to host G20 summit in 2020 Nepal launches its first satellite from the USA IT dept. proposes new norms for taxing MNCs Plea in SC on voting rights of undertrials and convicts Officials allow some persons to cast ‘tendered’ votes in T.N.

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

Comments

• Jab bi koi muslim issue hota hai apko badi fikar ho jati hai.. Ise pehle bhi carbon dating wala discussion start kiya tha..
    I was made for another planet altogether. I mistook the way.
  • Aur ek baar ek do logon ne comment kar di to phir gali dete ho ke indian muslims ke isse ache to middle east wale hai.. Ye to sab jihadi hai.. Musalman jesus me nai beleve karte.. Sab yakub memon ki aulad hote hai..
  • Aur ek baar ek do logon ne comment kar di to phir gali dete ho ke indian muslims ke isse ache to middle east wale hai.. Ye to sab jihadi hai.. Musalman jesus me nai beleve karte.. Sab yakub memon ki aulad hote hai..
  • http://discuss.forumias.com/
    discussion/11326/rapid-religious-demographic-changes-in-east-and-north-east-india-due-to-illegal-muslim-immigrants

http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/11568/carbon-dating-shows-that-koran-predates-prophet-muhammad

Muslims issues ka theka liya hai kya.. Hone do koi issue maii inko discussion ke naam pe 4 gali suna ke niklunga.

@etat @thor
  • This guy deserves it. He used to say 'NO' for the films that include Hindu Gods. He is not innocent as he appears to be.
  • AR rahman was a hindu. His name was dilip kumar. Then he did a sin of converting to islam. All these things r bound to happen , once u become part of barbarian club. He can atone his misdeeds by reverting back to hinduism along with his entire family.
  • He used to say 'NO' for the films that include Hindu Gods.
    Well I don't know how true is that. I don't care if this is indeed the truth.

The thing is in 1997 he created and sang 'Vande Mataram' and listening to it even today, gives me goosebumps. That's all that matters. You can keep your hate to yourself.
  • This is forumias and UPSC is not going ask any question related to this issue.

so,
    This thread should be closed.
  • @zakiya

Bhai yeh Saudi ya Islamic state nahi hai. Ab tak sharia aya nahi.

Jab itni sari anti modi aur Hinduism threads banti hai tab tumhe koi problem nahi hoti kya?
  • AR rahman was a hindu. His name was dilip kumar. Then he did a sin of converting to islam. All these things r bound to happen , once u become part of barbarian club. He can atone his misdeeds by reverting back to hinduism along with his entire family.
    Back in which caste?

:D
    Back in which caste?

:D
    To the caste that he originally belonged duffer :D
This discussion has been closed.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google