We are hiring!

Comments

• ..muslims says jesus came after muhammed while christians says muhhamad came after jesus.... confusing me evrytime...
    Our survival instinct is our single greatest source of inspiration. - Dr. Mann
  • ..muslims says jesus came after muhammed while christians says muhhamad came after jesus.... confusing me evrytime...
    @TonyStark i dont think it is true...muslims also accept jesus was before muhammad ..where did you the read this??
    One of the greatest mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results
    @TonyStark i dont think it is true...muslims also accept jesus was before muhammad ..where did you the read this??
    i didnt read , i heard......
    Our survival instinct is our single greatest source of inspiration. - Dr. Mann
    i didnt read , i heard......
    ye sab mat maana karo..aajkal internet pe pata nahi kya kya uda dete hai..
    One of the greatest mistakes is to judge policies and programs by their intentions rather than their results
    no it is wrong. jesus(p.b.u.h) came before muhammad(p.b.u.h)...
  • Islam accepts that there have been prophets in the past and that they were sent to all people. Muhammad is said to be the last prophet. Subsequently, it is prophesied that the world would end on the day of judgement.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • Ye sab chhordo ,

ye batao ki kitne log Holy Quran and Holy Bible mein di gayi baato ko follow karte hain ?

Anyone ?

Aur kitno ko Quran ki Aayate aur Bible ki Verses yaad hain ?
    no it is wrong. jesus(p.b.u.h) came before muhammad(p.b.u.h)...
    Plz clarify my doubts-

1. If there is a question in UPSC about muhammad and Jesus, would you still write p.b.u.h?

2. Christians in general don't like phrase p.b.u.h, is it right?

3. Can p.b.u.h be used for Mahaveer, Buddha, Ram, Krishna and other religious figures?
  • edited September 2015
    ^ Baaki saari baato ka jawab mujhe exactly nahi pata , lekin ek baat main aapko 100 % confidence se keh skta hoon ---

wo ye ki--- " UPSC CSE Mains mein Muhammad Saahab ( Peace be upon Him ) ya Islam se related koi question NAHI aaega "

Jisko mere is statement ka jo interpretation draw karna ho , shauk se kr skta hai , koi dikkat nahi mujhe.......
  • edited September 2015
    Aur Dusri baat , itne Moderators ghoom rahe hain yaha par .......

Meherbaani karke is thread ka title Correct kare aap .....

Muhammad nahi , ......yaa to Prophet Muhammad kare ya Muhammad Saahab kare ,

Pls
    I don't think so. Muslims accept jesus came before mohammad.

But according to them, Jesus was a Muslim. Jesus didn't come out of a virgin mothers womb. And he didn't die on a cross. That's what Muslim think.

On topic, many historians and researchers had already concluded this. Now they have scientific proof to back it up.

Will Aamir Khan now make a rationalist Muslim version of PK?
  • Islam upholds the Virgin birth of Jesus.

Behold! the angels said: "O Mary! Allah hath chosen thee and purified thee – chosen thee above the women of all nations.

—Quran, sura 3 (Al Imran), ayah 42

The Quran narrates the virgin birth of Jesus numerous times. In sura 19 (Maryam), ayat 17–21, the annunciation is given, followed by the virgin birth in due course. In Islam, Jesus is called the "spirit of God" because he was through the action of the spirit, but that belief does not include the doctrine of his pre-existence, as it does in Christianity. Sura 3, ayat 47 also supports the virginity of Mary, revealing that "no man has touched [her]".Sura:66:12 states that Jesus was born when the spirit of God breathed upon Mary, whose body was chaste
  • My bad! Muslims do believe in virgin mary but they don't consider him as a son of god.
  • Because from what I have read, Quran says that he never claimed to be the Son of God and is unique among all prophets as he neither married nor had children. But he will return on the Day of Judgement as he did not die but rose to Heaven.

Like all Prophets in Islam he is considered Muslim and was chosen to preach the message of monotheism and submission to the will of God to the Children of Israel.

Pretty complicated Religion is. Best to stay away. :D
  • I'm perfectly imperfect
  • i think the concept of religion is too complicated. Somewhere uniting ,somewhere killing .
  • Because from what I have read, Quran says that he never claimed to be the Son of God and is unique among all prophets as he neither married nor had children. But he will return on the Day of Judgement as he did not die but rose to Heaven.

Like all Prophets in Islam he is considered Muslim and was chosen to preach the message of monotheism and submission to the will of God to the Children of Israel.

Are you an ex Muslim?

Are you an ex Muslim?
    Ha ha No.
  • edited September 2015
    @DoctorHouse Unfortunately the likes of Salman Rushdie are rare to find in India.
    Even Saudis are less brainwashed and hateful than the ones in India. Spending few months in the gulf changed my perceptions.

[Banned]
  • @DoctorHouse Unfortunately the likes of Salman Rushdie are rare to find in India.
    Even Saudis are less brainwashed and hateful than the ones in India. Spending few months in the gulf changed my perceptions.
    I think people from Middle East simply hate Indians, Muslims and non-Muslims. The way they have segregated places for Indians and Arabs. Indians are just slave labor for them.

As for Indian Muslims, common man, you can't club them all as brainwashed and hateful. That's taking things too far.
  • edited September 2015
    @DoctorHouse Unfortunately the likes of Salman Rushdie are rare to find in India.
    I think people from Middle East simply hate Indians, Muslims and non-Muslims. The way they have segregated places for Indians and Arabs. Indians are just slave labor for them.

As for Indian Muslims, common man, you can't club them all as brainwashed and hateful. That's taking things too far.
    They hate you because you are a south Asian. They treat Indian Muslims and Hindus alike. This isn't the case in South Asia. I appreciate that since their religion has only hate reserved for non-believers. And the young ones are closeted atheists.

In India these people try to act more Muslim than the original choosen race Muslims ie Arabs.

[Banned]
  • @DoctorHouse Unfortunately the likes of Salman Rushdie are rare to find in India.

They hate you because you are a south Asian. They treat Indian Muslims and Hindus alike. This isn't the case in South Asia. I appreciate that since their religion has only hate reserved for non-believers. And the young ones are closeted atheists.

In India these people try to act more Muslim than the original choosen race Muslims ie Arabs.
    Well have not come across the kind of Muslims you are hinting at. Maybe, you have had some bad experiences, but such pricks can be found in all religions.

My father was in the Army and I can say I have met some of the most patriotic Muslims. Frankly I never felt the difference between "us" and "them" just that they celebrated Eid, we celebrated Diwali or Christmas. On a personal front what anyone does is not my business.

So, can't comment on the theories of "chosen race" that I have read only in context of the Abrahamic religions of Christianity and Judaism.
  • indian muslims including that of afghan bangladesh have hindu ancestry..they were converted by turks and moghuls..still many using hindu surnames..starking example kashmiri muslims having pandit ancestry..calling themselves bhatt,dhar etc while bhatt were brahmans.
    jinnah,mohmd iqbal and sheikh abdullah also had hindu ancestry..google guru source
    THE HINDU : hinduism is responsible for all ills in this world including the extinction of dinosaurs..
    hindu tanman hindu jeevan rag rag hindu mera parichay
    KASHMIRI PANDITS N PAKISTANI BANGLA HINDUS TOO HAVE FEELINGS,RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS AND YES HUMAN RIGHTS(as a MINORITY)
  • indian muslims including that of afghan bangladesh have hindu ancestry..they were converted by turks and moghuls..still many using hindu surnames..starking example kashmiri muslims having pandit ancestry..calling themselves bhatt,dhar etc while bhatt were brahmans.
    jinnah,mohmd iqbal and sheikh abdullah also had hindu ancestry..google guru source
    Majority of them are descendants of forcibly Hindus. Some do have genuine foreign ancestry. Few of them reside in Hyderabad and Kerala.

• Zakir Hussain ka effect..Forum pe dikh raha hai :))
    Still Learning
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Factly