‘Microbial toxins found in popular e-cigarettes’ In a first, NASA probe detects ‘marsquake’ on the Red Planet HC lifts ban on TikTok, but with a caveat IEPF Authority in a major success recovers Rs 1514 Cr of Depositors Money Madras High Court bats for extending legal abortion period upto 24 weeks
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims From 2011-18 | Read Here→

ForumIAS Academy Student Minal from Delhi University's St. Stephens Secures Rank 35 - First Batch of ForumIAS Foundation Program Click here to download her copies and notes
IMPORTANT: ForumIAS Discuss is now LIVE. You can visit it at discuss.forumias.com

We are hiring!

SSC CGL-2015 [sending representation]

13»

Comments

• @all,

see SSC official site's latest news. thr is sumthng related to results but no hyperlink....
  • Results out...Check the site....
  • have they revealed the marks or just the names of qualified candidates??
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
  • यह ख़ामोश। मिज़ाज़ ज़िन्दगी जीने नहीं देगी
    इस दौर में यदि जीना है ,तोह कोहराम मचा डालो
  • http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/results/results_pdf/TIER1QLY.pdf
    I CANT OPEN CAN U CHECK MRINAL CAT OBC
    full name
    Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity
  • will tier 2 question paper be common for whole of india this time
  • although i'm innn.........but don't whether they have considered our representations or not..??
  • Anybody intersted to buy paramount books for tier 2, brand new.... I buyed recently, not a single mark.... Will Sell it at 70% of mrp... I have 4 books.... Paramount test series for english 1 to 20, paramount maths model paper including test 1 to 20, Kiran ssc workbook with solved papers, and paramount advanced maths.... Bought from mukherjee nagar, living in old rajinder nagar. Anybody Intersted message me.... Best of luck.... For complete cost message me....
    Just wait and watch...
  • marks not out yet?
    and what's the procedure now? as in do we need to fill any other form?
    No further form-filling... We'll get the Admit cards when they conduct tier 2... Marks will be out in a few days
  • marks not out yet?
    No further form-filling... We'll get the Admit cards when they conduct tier 2... Marks will be out in a few days
    marks will be made known to those too who qualified??
    Chuck the Chucking Chuckers!!!
    Prelim:2009,2013,2014,2015
    Mains:2013,2014
    Interview: ---------
  • marks not out yet?
    Not sure about this boss....
  • marks not out yet?
    Yes.
  • Candidates may note that as per instructions to the candidates on the OMR answer sheet, answer sheets with incorrect coding of any of the particulars have not been evaluated. The OMR answer sheet of those candidates found possessing mobiles phones & accessories and other electronic gadgets within the premises of examination centers, whether in use or in switched off mode and in person or otherwise have not been evaluated.
    Just wait and watch...
  • marks not out yet?
    Marks of the qualified/non-qualified candidates of Tier-I will be uploaded shortly on the Commission’s website –http://ssc.nic.in

Written on notification released by SSC
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our IFoS Toppers
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1) | Read His Story
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) | Read Her Story
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) | Watch His Interview
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) | Watch His Interview

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google