All India Open Prelims Simulator Test X
on 22nd May, 2019 CLICK HERE to know more and apply
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE PROGRAM 2020
ForumIAS CGP 2020 Program commences from May 15th, 2019. CLICK HERE to know more and apply. Or email us on admissions@forumias.academy to know more
We are hiring!

SBI PO mains result out

Result is out guys . I got through , any suggestions how to prepare for GD/PI ?

Comments

• saal main bhi thread banaya tha :( anyways let this one be the real one for next stage.Even I got thru but had only 118 attempts although high accuracy wat about u?
    History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
  • bhai i did 122 and with high accuracy ! Just not prepared for GD/PI , they have given too less time for preparation
  • when are the GD/PIs starting?
  • My to those who would be appearing for gd/pi.don't be passive at the time of ur gd.try to put foreward ur viewpoints as much as possible.Also in pi fill ur hobbies part properly.I filled world history and political philosophy in my hobby section and most of the question were related to that part only.
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
  • GD/PI starts from 7th september
  • mba kia hai from one of the premier institutes.. Have no other backup at the moment and also, prelims also f***ed up (85 arnd), cleared sbi mains... Can anyone tell me whether sbi makes you sign bond after selection and for how many year it is? I am very hopeful for rbi grade b due strong aptitude and economics background... batao bhai kidhar focus karoon??? sbi interview, wishful upsc mains ya rbi?
    Jaake mehertabaan se keh do ki apni kiraanein ginkar rakh le, mai apne sehra ke zarre zarre ko khud chamakna sikha raha hoon!!
  • sbi main bond nhi hota bas notice period hota hai 3 months ka...right now focus on sbi gd pi ...85 main frankly speaking bhut kam chance hain is year upsc main
  • sbi main bond nhi hota bas notice period hota hai 3 months ka...right now focus on sbi gd pi ...85 main frankly speaking bhut kam chance hain is year upsc main
    Thanks a lot bhai... I appreciate it :)
    Jaake mehertabaan se keh do ki apni kiraanein ginkar rakh le, mai apne sehra ke zarre zarre ko khud chamakna sikha raha hoon!!
  • bhaiyo bio data form online submit hoga or we have to take it with us on interview ?
    @hummingbird bhai if u can help on this pls comment
  • bhaiyo bio data form online submit hoga or we have to take it with us on interview ?
    @hummingbird bhai if u can help on this pls comment
    up til last year u were supposed 4 copies of bio data with u at the time of interview.I do not know whether they changed the procedure this year
  • @hummingbird dude is it possible to postpone interview,I have it on 12th sept which is also the date of mpsc mains first paper?Do they allow that or will I have to sacrifice one of them?
  • edited August 2015
    @hummingbird dude is it possible to postpone interview,I have it on 12th sept which is also the date of mpsc mains first paper?Do they allow that or will I have to sacrifice one of them?
    I think it is not possible.but u can try.talk to their hr office and also with lho official where ur interview is scheduled.
  • @sandrokottos bhai bio data form ka kya karna hai ?
  • History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
  • @hummingbird dude is it possible to postpone interview,I have it on 12th sept which is also the date of mpsc mains first paper?Do they allow that or will I have to sacrifice one of them?
    I think it is not possible.but u can try.talk to their hr office and also with lho official where ur interview is scheduled.
    Tried calling GM of HR 3 times no one picks up!Mail karne se kuch hoga kya they have given his no and email id.
  • mba kia hai from one of the premier institutes.. Have no other backup at the moment and also, prelims also f***ed up (85 arnd), cleared sbi mains... Can anyone tell me whether sbi makes you sign bond after selection and for how many year it is? I am very hopeful for rbi grade b due strong aptitude and economics background... batao bhai kidhar focus karoon??? sbi interview, wishful upsc mains ya rbi?
    kahan se kiya hai bhai MBA ?
  • @sandrokottos in the downloaded call letter.. its explicitly mentioned there that any requests for changing the interview schedule will not be entertained... i think u would have to take a call in between the two
  • how are you guys preparing for GD ?
  • how are you guys preparing for GD ?
    Not started btw ye jo character certificate hai voh clg issue karega kya as it is the requirement acc to call letter or do we have to get it separately and then signed by principal?

• Hi, Could anyone of you share information regarding what are the cities in the particular circles ?
  • After how much time of the final results coming out, do we get the joining ?
    On the interview date don't take one of the certificates. They will give u a new date.
    On the interview date don't take one of the certificates. They will give u a new date.
    @hummingbird dude is it possible to postpone interview,I have it on 12th sept which is also the date of mpsc mains first paper?Do they allow that or will I have to sacrifice one of them?
    Haha i actually called the HR dept they said no postponement possible as they have fixed slots :(

• Hi, Could anyone of you share information regarding what are the cities in the particular circles ?
    I found this file online. Attaching it for the sake of record. Maybe someone might find this info useful someday.
    png
    png
    Screenshot (12).png
Sign In or Join to comment.
Success Stories from Our Toppers
Minal Karanwal(AIR-35)- CSE 2018
Naveen Reddy(AIR-1)- IFoS 2018
Arushi Mishra(AIR-2) - IFoS 2018
Chirag Jain(AIR-10) - IFoS 2018
Kshitij Saxena(AIR-22) - IFoS 2018
Sumit Rai (AIR-54) - CSE 2018
Anuraj Jain (AIR-24) - CSE 2018

Must Read Articles From Blog
Trend Analysis of UPSC CSE Prelims from 2011-18
How Yo_Yo_Choti_Singh Improved His Writing Speed
How to clear Civil Services with a TOP Rank and AVOID exhausting attempts

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google