10 Days to Mains: Don’t Be Intimidated. Be Inspired. By Anudeep Durishetty AIR 1 CSE 2017 CGP 2019 Admission Test | Details Writing a good Essay in UPSC Mains, Explained by Anudeep Durishetty
Current Affairs 2019
We are commencing with the second batch of Current Affairs + Answer Writing from 16th September. Attend the first class free on Sunday, 16th September at 11AM, New Delhi. Click here to know more and register. Click here for details.

A big dream- to built a self sustainable (charitable )child heart hospital in the name my lost child

A dream- a big dream, unimaginable suddenly came from heart,when I suddenly lost my 11 months child due to heart disease on last 22nd Feb.My life is full of ups and downs.u can check it here when my mom left me .http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/5017/how-to-cope-with-emotional-pains-after-death-of-my-parents-on-7th-aug-my-mom-and-2006-my-father/p2

On d day when when I buried my child,I made promise to myself to do something for the children like my child.thats why I am thinking about it. I know that there are many social entrepreneur and persons belongs to many reputed NGO are here.can u guide me?Is it possible to chase this dream.it is noted that I am only a clerk working at India post.i want to give my life to this project. Kindly don't give condolences msg.i am a brave father of brave child.kindly help me to chase a great dream.
Jab tak todenge nahin,tab tak chhodenge nahin.

Comments

• Jab tak todenge nahin,tab tak chhodenge nahin.
  • Everything is possible. You should have dedication. And go with this. All the best.
  • toocool said:

A dream- a big dream, unimaginable suddenly came from heart,when I suddenly lost my 11 months child due to heart disease on last 22nd Feb.My life is full of ups and downs.u can check it here when my mom left me .http://discuss.forumias.com/discussion/5017/how-to-cope-with-emotional-pains-after-death-of-my-parents-on-7th-aug-my-mom-and-2006-my-father/p2

On d day when when I buried my child,I made promise to myself to do something for the children like my child.thats why I am thinking about it. I know that there are many social entrepreneur and persons belongs to many reputed NGO are here.can u guide me?Is it possible to chase this dream.it is noted that I am only a clerk working at India post.i want to give my life to this project. Kindly don't give condolences msg.i am a brave father of brave child.kindly help me to chase a great dream.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  • edited March 4
    Sir, Yes it is possible to chase this dream.
    If you have decided to help children with similar situation, building a hospital is not the only solution. You can start with helping these children in different ways, like donating to similar hospitals/NGOs/even personally if u find someone.
    As You said you don't earn as per the requirement( chasing the dream), you can look for alternative (additional) sources of income too, like taking classes etc.

One more thing, agar aap kisi ka help krna chahte ho to girne se darna nahi, literally bhikh bhi mangna pade agr is genuine cause k liye to koi sharm nhi.

Find a kid who is in need, do every possible thing for him like asking for donations, giving classes, taking help from like minded friends, using social media etc etc, and help him and mean while make a documentary of this particular effort, then later share it on Youtube and other social media, it's not for getting likes and shares, but is for helping such kids and chasing that big dream(as said earlier, kisi ko help krne k liye girna bhi pade to gir jao, no problem).

Remember, no dream is big enough, if has been seen it through open eyes.

P.S-This post is exclusively for @toocool

Limited period offer-U can laugh at me till the 1st half of 2018
  • Thank u bro
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog