ForumIAS Simulator Tests ! Starts April 2 ( UPDATED LINKS )

ForumIAS Simulator Tests commence from April 2, 2017. Click here to download Test Plan. Click here to enroll for the online Test Series . Click here to enroll for the Classroom Test Series.

Backup plan - Please suggest jobs/exam

B.A in Economics + MBA in Finance worked for 6+ Months in Commercial Banking, left the job in 2013 for CSE, gave 3 attempts (counting 2016), i am looking for backup job as family pressure is building up and many other issues....... pleaseeeeee help me with jobs/exams which i can apply...thanks a lot...
·

Comments

• bro the best option for you would be coaching classes, if you wish to continue with your studies as well.
    Else go to naukri.com and put in your resume for the desired job.
    ·
  • You can give SSC as age limit extended to 30
    ·
  • Rbi grade b is coming in mar/apr
    ·
  • Don't worry with SSC job u can prepare fr upsc
    ·
  • HV faith in urself
    ·
  • Its better to search in private sector..as govt exams take time and sitting in home is very killing.
    ·
  • ssc will be best...
    it will be most difdicult to get in same job profile after leaving that for upsc..
    All the best.!
    ·
  • Tell ur age.
    Strong and weak areas so that we can suggest alternatives
    ·
  • Kindle said:

bro the best option for you would be coaching classes, if you wish to continue with your studies as well.
    Else go to naukri.com and put in your resume for the desired job.

Bhai naukari meine i tried but all the jobs are entry level, also salary they are offering is not even 1/4 of what I was earning back in 2014.....plus 3 years ka gap is hard for them to understand.... :(
    ·
  • Tell ur age.

I will be turning 26 in March bro....
    ·
  • BackStorm said:

B.A in Economics + MBA in Finance worked for 6+ Months in Commercial Banking, left the job in 2013 for CSE, gave 3 attempts (counting 2016), i am looking for backup job as family pressure is building up and many other issues....... pleaseeeeee help me with jobs/exams which i can apply...thanks a lot...

I wud only suggest that take ur ego off ur nose until u get settled finally. Apply for anything and everything upto C level. SSC, Banking, Lower Subs in State PCS upto CSE.

It's morally conflicting sometimes that one person may get selected at multiple places while others strive for single selection but hey! u didn't design this screwed up system. It's not our fault.
    Any decent system wud hv merged various exams into a single selection procedure. But it's not.
    ·
  • BackStorm said:

Tell ur age.

I will be turning 26 in March bro....
    U still have time.give ssc,po,ao, etc exams.if u are interested in teaching give ugc net exam.
    ·
  • ssc and banks are doable if you go all out for specific preparation for them and the practice like crazy. Also, in this field you may find a job in as soon as 6 months time. But you will have to commit to maths reasoning and english and give a lot of mock tests aa well.
    ·

Bhai ye to sep/Oct main hota hai... Is baar early hai kya ??... @jaisiyaram
    You talk when u cease to be at peace with your mind
    ·

Isko backup mat banana.this is more unpredictable than upsc especially if u are from non financial background
    ·
  • Rbi grade b sure t. Come in april?
    ·
  • Bhai ye RBI grade B preparation related koi blog likha hai kya topper bailog ne ?
    ·
  • kaguya said:

Bhai ye RBI grade B preparation related koi blog likha hai kya topper bailog ne ?

Strategy: RBI Grade "B" Officer-2016 by RBI Topper Manojkumar E. - Mrunal

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://mrunal.org/2016/07/strategy-cutoff-rbi-grade-b-officer-exam.html&ved=0ahUKEwj03ciLmrjRAhXLNo8KHWO1CAQQFggbMAA&usg=AFQjCNEu_ftj7AfInthGtRBlxYm7ckczjQ&sig2=gt16HGI0fLnBs_t-tZ6IuA
    Assistant Commandant ITBP
    ·
  • ssc and rbi would be suitable. banking jobs won't allow you to study for upsc(very time-consuming). state psc are also a good option if you are ready for the challenge.
    Character has to be established through a thousand stumbles...
    ·

Isko backup mat banana.this is more unpredictable than upsc especially if u are from non financial background
    +1
    Paper 3 of Phase 2 involves studying Financial management which is not as easy as it looks.
    JAIIB/CAIIB candidates/MBA/Financial Management folks have a upper hand here!
    You should sit for the exam but keep your expectations low! And work hard!
    One step,One Punch,One Round At a Time.
    How you do anything is how you do everything.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google