Who is the best faculty or Institute for GS-4 in Delhi ?

edited September 2015 in Ethics
Please Guide us aspirants, who is the best in GS 4 (ETHICS, INTEGRITY & APTITUDE) in Delhi ? and provide us their details about batch. Thanks.

Comments

• even i wanted to know..i am confused between mohanty//puri///pavan
  • @rk06 koi humein is musibat se bahar nikaey ... come on ... help us guys.. who is best for GS 4 and GS 2 as well..
  • mukul pathak is taking ethics class. he is best in psycology but what about ethics? should i join
  • how's prof.ghosh of pragati ias,ex faculty lbsnaa for ethics.....anybody...any idea ?
    ओ राही ...ओ राही ....तू रौशनी का सिपाही ...!!
    तू जो चलेगा....तो राह बनेगी...
    ख्वाबों से तेरे ...ये दुनिया सजेगी...
    ओ राही ...ओ राही....!
  • who has the best test series(only)?
  • Koi nahi hai best isme. Sab philo theory padhate hain. Better to do urself. Haan test series join kar sakte ho- better to join at a plce where more no of students r there n feedback is good
  • @satyama please share your experiences regarding test series of ethics. which is better in terms of discussions and dimensions covered
  • edited September 2015
    @satyama please share your experiences regarding test series of ethics. which is better in terms of discussions and dimensions covered
    Bhai samajh me na aaye to vision or synergy join kar sakte ho. Bcoz ques quality is good and large no of students give u an idea of comparative performance.abt discussion quality,i hv no idea

• Mohanty sir's classes may give an impression of not so good *teaching* bt ur reason fr every opinion on case studies will definitely become strong. Also he engages de class into a healthy discussion. So for those who can pick small things and make it a productive learning experience MkM ethics classes will do de job.
  • can anyone give some reviews about pavan kumar??
  • Pawan kumar is a curious case. Some selected candidates are his die hard fans. At the same time many declare him as the biggest fraud in orn.
    The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
  • I have joined Mohanty classes..According to me he is quite good..Although he seems theoretical but he builds your base and conceptual framework that u can answer questions..He goes in a structured way and first time Ethic syllabus made sense to me..otherwise every where material is just dumped(when u take any coaching notes)
    karan wat is tge fee?
  • pls tell any single test series for ethics available and do they provide online test series???
    Our survival instinct is our single greatest source of inspiration. - Dr. Mann
  • pls tell any single test series for ethics available and do they provide online test series???
    Bhai gs score hai.... par mishra sir ab nai hai... manoj jha ka ethics muje utna impress nai hua... wo sirf answer bolta hai aur bolte hai improve structuring.... wo kaise karte hai muje samaj nai aya aaj tak
  • will there be another ethics batch before mains by mohanty sir??if not..should i join 3rd sep batch?
  • @karan_004 will it be wise to join ethics batch now....?as 6-7 classes have gone already....
    plz reply
  • You have three choice :-
    1) Synergy is Good for Ethics from notes point of view.You can take classes if you want. But of late, Synergy has lost its sheen.

2) Pavan Kumar is good if you do writing practise according to him. I have met some people who scored because of how he said to write in class.

3) GS Score is good for test series part. Aman Mittal on Forum has recommended them fro Ethics.

Ultimately writing practice will matter most + examiners mood.

If you are aiming for selection, Ethics score has to be at least 110+ and if you are targeting a good rank than anywhere between 120-140, because it is achievable!
    @kaashonline pavan sir provides any printed notes for same?
  • i have joined gs score online course this time...till now have got 2 lectures..looks decent.
    Down-yes Out-No

कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।
  • Hi All! I recall that 1-2 months back there was some link to the answer scripts of a test series ( probably GS Score ) of a guy who got very high marks in Ethics paper. Now I'm unable to find it... does anyone remember? actually seeing answers of such people will really help us....request if some other selected candidates answers are there.. we can read and see the approach.

Have Hope & eschew greed. Keep Calm. Stop worrying. || Be a soldier.
  • Pavan is great. He makes it simple and easy to read. I kinda delegated my ethics prep to him. It's been 10 days. He has been good. Gotta see how the next 20 days go. It's costly though at 16,500 with 4 tests.
    A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight if the cause is greater than his own life.
    We do not choose love. It claims each man as it will.
    -Spartacus
  • Pavan is great. He makes it simple and easy to read. I kinda delegated my ethics prep to him. It's been 10 days. He has been good. Gotta see how the next 20 days go. It's costly though at 16,500 with 4 tests.
    Will it be helpful if i just take the tests? did you also attend his PubAd class?
  • I am looking for an online course on ethics. I have come across only Iasscore and Vision Ias. Does anybody have any idea about these courses, especially Vision Ias. Thanks in advance.

• @Bruce_Wayne bro u can check neostancil also..

• @Bruce_Wayne bro u can check neostancil also..
    Thanks for the suggestion. But the ethics course there is by a L2A Institute and I have not heard anything about them so far. So as they say, Better the devil you know. ;)

• @Bruce_Wayne bro there pavan sir teaches...
  • @Bruce_Wayne there is one faculty by name of A. Satyaramchander on neostencils.com, He is good, I am taking that course. check it out.pm or msg for any clarification

Optional -Chemistry
    "Its better to be late than never"
    Will it be helpful if i just take the tests? did you also attend his PubAd class?
    It works I guess. I am yet to write a test and attend discussion ( we have it next tuesday ). I have joined at pawan for pub ad test series only, not for classes. His discussion was great in Pub Ad test because the fear psychosis of PA questions, we can minimise it because he makes it all simple.
    A man is never too weak or too wounded to fight if the cause is greater than his own life.
    We do not choose love. It claims each man as it will.
    -Spartacus
  • someone pls go join pawan kumar and come tell here what he said about ethics....that wud be ethical....do it.
This discussion has been closed.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog