Current Affairs + Answer Writing Classes by ForumIAS

Admissions to the Revision Classes for Mains ( Current Affairs+ Answer Writing ) is now open at the Offline Center in New Delhi. Click here to know more and enroll.. Note : Rs. 1000 OFF for all MGP Students , valid till July 11. Email student@forumias.academy to request refund of Rs. 1000 or Visit our Offline Center at http://is.gd/ForumIAS

Essential apps for UPSC preparation

edited March 2015 in Tools & Technology
I bought a I Pad air but dont know which app i should download for reading and notes making purpose. please suggest apps for I Pad which i can use to read, highlight and notes making purpose.
Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great.
·

Comments

• Really great for reading purposes.

For notes making purposes, you should have bought macbook air.

PS: iPad owner myself. You will understand what I am saying after 2-3 months of use.
    ·
  • For reading purposes use:
    Pocket
    Circa
    Timeline
    Yahoo News Digest
    and other official apps of Indian newspapers like Indian Express, Epw, The Hindu.
    ·
  • @vipul try world history app it is good
    Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great.
    ·
  • edited March 2015
    Can ya name the app please. It'll be helpfull
    @vipul try world history app it is good
    @Optimus14
    ·
  • How to get Hindu epaper on the iPad? I'm able to download IT epaper but not The Hindu even though I have taken the online subscription and can view the same on laptop.
    In the midst of fearful uncertainties, romanticize the countless possibilities...
    ·
  • civilsdaily best app ever seen 5 stars
    ·
  • edited December 2016
    Hello, can someone please suggest a good app which can give updates from a bunch of websites which I want ?? A good feeder app.

I used 'Feedly' for a while but didn't quite like it. Please suggest something which you are using.
    ·
  • @Indian_Cheetah .... Use thunderbird/outlook ....u will get all the feeds on ur PC as mail i.e u will have access to the local copy all the time. Nothing better than that in market.
    ·
  • edited December 2016
    ^^
    Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I'll try that.

Anything for tablet/smartphone ??
    ·
  • u.psc is good for quick read.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog