Interview Assistance Program by ForumIAS

Congratulations on reaching the last leg of the Civil Services Examination. We would want you to clear this too. We are working on an Interview Assistance Program. Read here or leave your details by filling this form. Note : Since we have a limited handling capacity, things will happen on First Come First Serve Basis.
Mains Guidance Program 2017 - Schedule B

ForumIAS is now open for admissions to MGP 2017 - Schedule B starting from March 4 Click here to know more and enroll. Note : Number of seats is limited to 100.

Essential apps for UPSC preparation

edited March 2015 in Tools & Technology
I bought a I Pad air but dont know which app i should download for reading and notes making purpose. please suggest apps for I Pad which i can use to read, highlight and notes making purpose.
Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great.
·

Comments

• Really great for reading purposes.

For notes making purposes, you should have bought macbook air.

PS: iPad owner myself. You will understand what I am saying after 2-3 months of use.
    ·
  • For reading purposes use:
    Pocket
    Circa
    Timeline
    Yahoo News Digest
    and other official apps of Indian newspapers like Indian Express, Epw, The Hindu.
    ·
  • @vipul try world history app it is good
    Until you're ready to look foolish, you'll never have the possibility of being great.
    ·
  • edited March 2015
    Can ya name the app please. It'll be helpfull
    @vipul try world history app it is good
    @Optimus14
    ·
  • How to get Hindu epaper on the iPad? I'm able to download IT epaper but not The Hindu even though I have taken the online subscription and can view the same on laptop.
    In the midst of fearful uncertainties, romanticize the countless possibilities...
    ·
  • civilsdaily best app ever seen 5 stars
    ·
  • edited December 2016
    Hello, can someone please suggest a good app which can give updates from a bunch of websites which I want ?? A good feeder app.

I used 'Feedly' for a while but didn't quite like it. Please suggest something which you are using.
    ·
  • @Indian_Cheetah .... Use thunderbird/outlook ....u will get all the feeds on ur PC as mail i.e u will have access to the local copy all the time. Nothing better than that in market.
    ·
  • edited December 2016
    ^^
    Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I'll try that.

Anything for tablet/smartphone ??
    ·
  • u.psc is good for quick read.
    ·
Sign In or Join to comment.

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google