ForumIAS Open Test 1: Results will be declared by 9PM, 12 th December.
Candidates can write Test till 2PM , 12th December by visiting Center or online by Clicking here Your OMR sheets are being manually evaluated.

Who are the insiders whose info you want on the thread

edited February 2015 in Miscellaneous
Hi All,

I was just doing a random surf on the specualtion thread and it blamed moderators of suppressing insider info of few and only promoting of few. Well, we do not know whose info can be trusted and whose cannot be.

So, it is better we know from the forum members itself who all give info that can be accepted as trustworthy and only those will be updated.

@MattHardy @HeisenbergWwh @ramjet @all do post your views so as we can look at their posts and update the thread of the same.

@The_Last_samurai has stopped giving any info after the serious thread was closed for that matter.
Mankind was corrupt from the time of Adam & eve, why complain now :) || कांथर हुनु भन्दा मर्नु राम्रो || वीर भोग्या वसुंधरा

Comments

• No one all are fake.
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
  • varshaupsc, pooja11

aur to koi hai nahi
    Humanity first !
  • edited February 2015
    I take all info very sceptically but ensure I don't express my view to those providing info. So no complaints/suggestions from me.
    Better way will be people may tag you and hashtag ( #insiderinfo or something), when they feel that a genuine info has appeared and you can post that info (like doodlebean ji did it today).
    And mods are doing a good job on that thread - taking pains personally, sifting through loads of garbage for relevant posts, for the convenience of other members.
    When the going gets tough...
    ... squeal like a pig.
  • Samurai, Varsha and India.
    Open your mind before you open your mouth.
  • sirji don't update anyone's info let them post on time-pass thread varsha info is contradictory and sometimes beyond imagination like copy check till 3rd march means result after 10 april.
    The expected marks highest marks etc also puts in strain to some people so its better to let the thread be close only.
  • @The_Last_Samurai , @Varshaupsc , @Sleeplessnights_89 , @India , @Pooja_11

These 5 dont indulge in "masala talk" and I have enough reasons to believe they have genuine intentions.
    जहाँ जन्नत की उम्मीद ही नहीं वहाँ गुनाहो से क्या डरना..
  • India and VarshaUPSC are the most reliable as per proven track record.
    Prelims : 2/5; Mains : 0/2; Interview : 0; Remainder : 1+1 (Tired but not; Retired) / Medical Science / Kolkata / Nihilist extraordinaire | Thanks a lot...
  • Moderator shall leave it to the wit of people.. why shall they block info thread.? Let peolpe take what they feel is right. mods have actually started giving defacto approval to inforinformations which actually is speculation until proven otherwise.
  • W2WW2W
    edited February 2015
    @The_Last_Samurai , @Varshaupsc , @Sleeplessnights_89 , @India , @Pooja_11

These 5 dont indulge in "masala talk" and I have enough reasons to believe they have genuine intentions.
    Plus that one person.. 2by2.. or 6by6 i guess.. he was good if I remember correctly.. All these names mentioned here deserve a wild card entry.

For everyone else, tagging + hash-tagging is the right approach as mentioned above. We can not be judgmental.
  • ^^ yeah @W2W - he was a reliable guy, but he never came back after he was abused at the time of prelims. :(
  • New talents being blocked by mods!!
    atleast open an insider thread fr small indiders plus tuchha insiders like me.
    sare insider business tata ambani hi karege toh naye business tycoons kaise aage aayege :D
    Chale the ek sath hi, manzil ki talash mein....
    Mera safar zara lamba tha,ye tune der mein jana ...
  • Pooja_11 also said that as per her insider UPSC chairman has been selected based on his humanities background since the government wants to end bias in favour of technical subjects. Instructions have been given to favour humanities candidates at every stage of the exam.

I mean are we really going to believe these things?

One man can change the world with a bullet in the right place.
  • edited February 2015
    Moderator shall leave it to the wit of people.. why shall they block info thread.? Let peolpe take what they feel is right. mods have actually started giving defacto approval to inforinformations which actually is speculation until proven otherwise.
    people forget the fact that it is speculation/info thread and it goes on the long road down :(
    Mankind was corrupt from the time of Adam & eve, why complain now :) || कांथर हुनु भन्दा मर्नु राम्रो || वीर भोग्या वसुंधरा
  • New talents being blocked by mods!!
    atleast open an insider thread fr small indiders plus tuchha insiders like me.
    sare insider business tata ambani hi karege toh naye business tycoons kaise aage aayege :D
    Good idea actually... ;).. We can have two insider info theads.. one for the heavy weights and another for rookies..
  • ^^ yaar ab insider hi misinformed ghoom rhe hain toh kaise rokoge unko sniper bhai. These 5 in themselves are not deriving some fun out of it. The other route is india, varsha n sleepless. Baaki dono ko rokk lo. I leave it to the judgement of mods.
  • ^^ yaar ab insider hi misinformed ghoom rhe hain toh kaise rokoge unko sniper bhai. These 5 in themselves are not deriving some fun out of it. The other route is india, varsha n sleepless. Baaki dono ko rokk lo. I leave it to the judgement of mods.
    True that.
  • Pooja_11 is like Kejriwal.. You can not take her lightly..
  • varsha ki info kitni sahi hai abhi pata chal jayega uske hisab se 3 march tak copy check hogi tab toh march me result nahi hi aayega na aur yadi march me result aaya toh ye farzy insider hai.
  • @thor but sir we have prevented or say discouraged many people from putting whatever raw info they have. I believe that after the thread was closed it almost stagnant. It better to have mixed info than no info . Finally the right info will definitely come we all know. Thanks.
  • varsha ki info kitni sahi hai abhi pata chal jayega uske hisab se 3 march tak copy check hogi tab toh march me result nahi hi aayega na aur yadi march me result aaya toh ye farzy insider hai.
    +1 also there is no need for cyclical checking in gs2,3 and 4.this concept can only apply in case of gs1.
    2014-1st attempt,mains--pol science
    +1 also there is no need for cyclical checking in gs2,3 and 4.this concept can only apply in case of gs1.
    par bhai these lessons learnt will be useful for next mains.. right now we must focus on this year's speculations.. :P
  • Yaar insiders can get their info wrong as well. I mean India himself got the Prelims date info right but was wrong on UPPSC cut off info. We shouldn't discredit them if their info turns out wrong. What we should avoid is people who give out information that is too far fetched to be true.
    bhai cycling checking ho bhi toh scoreboard update karne koi 17000 logon ka baitha nahi hoga.
  • sunne mai aa raha hai march mid tak aa jayega mains ka results
  • it's like asking who is the best indian pacer overseas?
    1.ishant sharma
    2.ishant sharma
    3.ishant sharma
    "i am the guy doing my job,you must be the other guy."
  • @mrlobo

Our best bowler is out of the world cup, so we better pack the bags and come back home then :D

@all

This is an attempt to sanitize the thread of insider info , that is it :)
  • @thor are u here?
  • edited December 7
    Aapki priya was d real and authentic insider...rest r the fakes..!!!
  • Aapki priya was d real and authentic insider...rest r the fakes..!!!

U r aapki priya ?
Sign In or Join to comment.

Courses by ForumIAS for CSE
ForumIAS is trusted by over 10,000+ students for their Prelims, Mains and Interview Preparation and we currently run several assistance programs to help students from Civil Services prelims preparation to rank upgradation to IAS. You can enroll for these programs by visiting http://blog.forumias.com/courses

Welcome!

We are a secret self-moderated community for Civil Services preparation. Feel free to join, start a discussion, answer a question or just to say Thank you.

Just dont spread the word ;)

Sign in or join with Facebook or Google

Subscribe to ForumIAS Blog